The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 183101

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka got up and after getting ready went down to the dining room to see what was for breakfast, if it was ready even, or soon would be.

---------

"Guess he's not feeling to well." Walker said, not catching all of the conversation.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Dec 14 2013 on  08:27 PM
dru essa headed out of the room a nd past Sed Nues who wished her good mrning. dDru ssa returned the greting them headed down the hallway were she saw Kyo walking ' morning, KYo" she said with a smile, how was your sleep?' she asked. but the loook on his face made her smile disappear " what's Wring?"
Kyo was walking down the corridor when he heard Dru Essa, he stopped for a moment as he looked at her. - "I... I just had a discussion with Qa'Meret because of something I did last night... but I don't know if you would understand either." - he said as he had his hands closed firmly as fists and as he tried to cover his face under the hood.

Qa'Meret, in the mean time sighed. - "I think I've messed-up things, didn't I?" - he asked Walker. - "But why would he try to be nice with Eric after all things he did to our group?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Who's to say what he did or did not do.  I would trust my own eyes before the words of a stranger.  But as to Kyo I can understand there is a misunderstanding.  He tried to reach out to Eric but you don't trust Eric and were wondering why he would do what he did." Walker said.  "Maybe the 2 of you just need to have a quiet private conversation to hear each other's sides and reach an understanding." He said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The hooded form of Eric placed three gold coins down in front of the innkeeper, drifting to a table and seating itself...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
tell me, so i can judge for myself ' Dru Essa said kindly.. ' you were trying to help Eric weren't you?' she said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Morning came far too quick for Aaron. The ferret grumbled as he got out of bed and slipped his pants back on. The full weight of the situation he was in was starting to dawn on him. This was going to be a long trip. At least he was getting paid.

He threw his cloak on and made his way out of his room. He was beginning to wonder what the best time to ask for his money was. Probably nightly, after he'd had a chance to spend a bit of it. Aaron really needed a bigger money pouch, but he could probably make due with what he had for a while yet.

The ferret wandered to the dining hall, looking for his employers. He didn't actually go in, preferring to stick to the doorway, but he definitely saw a few familiar faces inside. That was good enough for him.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret sighed. - "Yes, I guess you are right, I should not have reacted this way after all things this kid has gone through. I will try to find him now." - The Khajiit replied to Walker as he quickly changed clothes and left the room.

In the mean time, Kyo was surprised with Dru Essa. - "How did you know I tried to help Eric?" - he then took a breathe. - "Last night, I made a creature for him as a sign of friendship. But he refused it.... I guess Qa'Meret was right after all... but I still wanted to try and stay as a friend of Eric."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Walker noded, "it's never to late go to and talk to him." Walker said.  He got up.  "Think you want to talk to him privately in this room, or maybe over breakfast?" He asked .

------------------

Chaka walked into the dining area of the inn to see if any breakfast was ready and what choices there were.  

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You never give up on friends KYo, no matter how they try and push you away' Dru Essa saiid ' we cannot condone what eric did, of course, but right now we have to overlook it in the better interests of the group. we cant afford to reject an ally. you tried to do the roght thing, but ultimately its not up to you, but to Eric. its up to him to accept what you are offerning. and if he rejects it, its not on you, but on him. you did all you could for him..'
_ morning aaron ' Sed Nues said as she took a seat at a table. ' i trust you slept well..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
"Well enough," Aaron replied, "You must have had that cat on a leash, seeing as she didn't break down my door."

He didn't recall telling this particular person his name. Though he guessed Sukki shouted it loud enough that everyone heard.

"When will we be leaving?" he asked.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I wish I could have done more for him, but thank you, Dru Esaa." - Kyo said with a soft voice. - "I still think that robbed person that appeared before has something to do with all of this. That presence made me feel very nervous."

At that moment, Qa'Meret appeared. - "Kyo? oh, there you are." - he approached Kyo and Dru Essa witha fast pace. - "Good morning Dru Essa." - he greeted as he then turned to see the boy. - "Kyo, I am very sorry I reacted that way... I was wondering, if you would allow me to talk with you about this matter in a better way than I did before."

Kyo looked at Qa'Meret and then at Dru Essa. - "I-I guess so. Would you also come with us? Miss Dru Essa?."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Certainly' Dru essa nodded ' Lead the way Qamaret' She said to him.
_ Once we have breakfast we will leave. do not worry about your pay, you will bgget plenty' Sed Nues said to him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret nodded as he started walking towards the stairs in route to the Inn's dinning hall. Dru Essa followed him. And Kyo waited for Dru Essa to walk and remained behind her, the kid walking alongside his dragon-like creature.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka went to a table to get some breakfast.  

Walker walked out of the room and went to the dining room, choosing a table so he could have breakfast also.  He hoped Kyo and Qa'Meret would work out their differences and be friends again like they were before.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
In the mean time, a serpent-like shaped flying creature with round head and pointy snout and 4 small limbs kept aimlessly flying around the woods not very far from the Inn.

Qa'Meret, Dru Esaa and Kyo arrived to the dinning hall of the Inn. As Qa'Meret looked for a free table so they can sit and talk, Kyo could feel his other creature is still around, the kid is trying to decide either if to recall it or not.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dru essa took a seat at a corner table as drusilla came up to them ' good morning ' she smiled. ' can i get you anything? ' 3 bottles of milk, please dru essa replied. ' right away.' Drusilla nodded.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo and Qa'Meret arrived just after Dru Essa made the request, however, Kyo decided to sit next to Dru Essa while Qa'Meret sat on the other side of the table.

"Thanks for making the order so quickly." - Qa'Meret told Dru Essa as he then started looking at Kyo.

The kid stared back at him and then he turned his head to one side. - "Please, don't look at me like that... I don't regret what I did."

"I am not mad at you because you created a new entity, but because you didn't tell me what were your intentions." - the Khajiit replied.

Kyo sighed. - "Because even though we all saw that robbed guy, all of you would rather believe him and his vision of what happened to Ashnii instead of giving Eric a chance to defend himself. That robbed guy is the real evil here... and I just wanted to still be a friend of Eric." - the kid had his hands below the table but he was making fists because of this turn of events: Eric rejecting the creature and Qa'Meret been kinda angry.

The Khajiit looked at the Rabbit and then looked at Dru Essa. - "This is not the kind of issues I wanted to happen."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
it has though, and we have to deal with it .' Dru Essa said ' We, because we are a family here, if one of us has a problem, the group has a problem. i think why so many of us were angry with Eric is because that vision was so vivid and jarring, it was not something for young creatures to see. not all of us believed the vision, you were not the only one who still believe in Eric, Kyo. Nicula, Dar Maa and I do as well. however, I'm not sure where the rest of the group stands Dru Essa said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret nodded at Dru Essa's comment - "And it is better to try to solve any problems as soon as possiible, or things can get out of control." - he then looked at the kid. - "Kyo, listen to me, we have been through lots of stuff and I thought you would have trusted me about what happened. But because of the battles we had, twice in a day, there was too little time to think things over." - he then sighed. - "but I think that is no real excuse for what we all did to Eric."

At that moment, Drusilas came and served the 3 glasses of milk. Smiling as she usually does, she left the table to keep working on her chores.

Kyo remained there, just staring at the glass of warm milk. - "Do you think the group will forgive Eric? and... would Eric ever forgive us?" - he made the questions to both Qa'Meret and Dru Essa.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the answer to both is, i dont know. we made a mistake, as far as i'm concerned, in pushing Eric away. how much he is willing to forgive us, is really up to him ' Druu Essa sighed as she took a drink from her glass. ' who knows how forgiving he'll be' she added. ' the only way to know is to help him out when hes in  a tough spot..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: