The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 183136

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka looked over and saw it was Asanii.  She smiled and waved, not wanting to add to the crowd around her, and went back to eating her breakfast, being close to finished.

Walker looked up, saw who it was, and went back to eating, thinking he'd hear anything later on, when things calmed down, and they would have ample time to be together in the future and to say any news and information each one may want to sure with others.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we'll be heading out once everyone's finished eating ' sed nues said. ' sacunda is the next city we will be headed toward. irts roughly a days journey from here.. go hand in the keys to your rooms and we'll get going '
- ashnii, you can catch us up along the way' Nicula said to her.
_ i've got gold left to count Dae said ' it will take me until the next city to finish counting..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret nodded to Sed Nues. - "Well, I have to say that this Inn has been the only good things about this town, so I am eager to go." - he stood up as he has already eaten enough, he then looked at Kyo, who was still glancing at the hooded figure. - "Kyo, I'll bring our stuff down here, so just eat your breakfast without hurry." - he said as the Khajiit went upstairs.

Kyo saw him going upstairs and the he sighed. - "I hope the next town will not have more nasty surprises for all of us." - he said in between for himself and for Sed Nued, who is the closest person to the kid.

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Noting movement around the table, Aaron closed his book and returned it to his cloak. The ferret had not yet moved from his place in the doorway. He looked towards the remaining members of the group in the room.

"Are we leaving now?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes sed nues replied to him. ' if  you have all your things, go check out..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Not much reason for us to stay to long, other then to gather our things and meet in the lobby to be sure all of us are here before we set out." Chaka said as she finished her breakfast.  

"I won't need much time, a minute or 2 at most." Walker said as he finished his drink, having finished his eating earlier.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret came back from the room carrying the two backpacks, he then saw Aaron there. - "Hello there newcomer, nice to see you are here, I hope you ate some breakfast because the group decide to leave early now." - the Khajiit sais as he walked towards the table, leaving Kyo's backpack next to the kid.

Kyo looked at the new member of the group. - "Good morning mister... ehh.. Aaron, is that your name, right?" - he said with a smile. At that same moment, Qa'meret left Kyo's stuff. - "Thanks, Qa'Meret." - the kid said as he finished his breakfast, the hood still covering most of his face and the cape going down to his feet as he landed on the floor and putting on his backpack.

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
"Don't worry about me," the ferret replied.

He had eaten, of course. Just an apple, but Aaron was used to not having much food. Besides, he'd had a large dinner, and wasn't exactly hungry because of it.

"And yes, Aaron's my name," he continued.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Nice to meet you, mister Aaron." - Kyo replied with a smile as he looked up to the Ferret because of the obvious size diference and age. - "I think I needed to say that because yesterday was a very bumpy day, for all of us." - the kid commented as the two creatures ha has made we now at both sides of the Rabbit.

Qa'Meret looked at Chaka and Walker, who were in another table. - "Good morning fellow travellers, I hope you are both feeling ready to restart the journey." - he said with a grin.

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
A 'bumpy day'. From what bits of conversation the ferret had heard from his place at the door, that was a bit of an understatement. Once again, Aaron found himself questioning just what it was he had gotten himself into. At least the money was good. He couldn't question the small pile of golden coins he still had to himself.

Speaking of yesterday, Aaron hadn't seen that cat since she disappeared to stuff her face last night. Where had she gone off to? The ferret wasn't worried, per say, but with how much she had hung onto him the previous day, it seemed somewhat odd that she wasn't here. Had these people done something to her? Some of them did seem a bit unhinged. If his life was in danger, no amount of money on earth would make this job worthwhile.

He crossed his arms underneath his cloak. He would be watching these people closely.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka nodded, "I am, and I trust you are as well." She said to Qa'Meret as she made sure she was fully finished.  She started to get up to head to her room to get the rest of her things so she'd be fully ready to head out.  

"Yes, I am ready and will be more so once I get the few things in my room." Walker said, "Great to see everyone here." He said looking around the room.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ashnii smiled and almost shed a tear at being reunited. "Vearia got me out. If it wasn't for her. I probably wouldn't be here." She explained. Embracing Daar Maa.

"I think you'll need these." John said as he came back from their room. Carrying Ashnii's walking stick and cloak.

The khajiit took her items with a slight curtsy.

-------------------------------

Not long after, Feli joined Dae, holding him out with the gold.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
shall we gett going then' dar Maa said with a smile.' i'm ready to go' nicula said as she went to drusilla with the keys ' you leaving ?' she said ' yes ' well thank you for stopping at the three star inn" she said.
- dae came inn. ' i bought a houre and buggy' he said to the others ' so we can ride to the next town.. in some kind of style';' he said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka & Walker went up to their rooms and got the rest of their things that they had not taken with them to the dining room.  

"There, I'm ready to head out." Chaka said.  

"A horse & buggy, interesting.  It'll protect those inside from at least some of the weather." Walker said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
From the table where it sat, the cloaked figure rose, though in a truly unnerving fashion, one that looked less like a human being, and more like a puppet on strings, and made its way outside...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the horse pulling the carriage was a white and brown horse which pawed at the ground nervously the driver was a male argonian called Jur-Mes ' everyone ready to go?' Jur Mes said in a cheery voice. ' dae had hired him for 150 gold..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
The Orc looked a the horse and buggy. "I've ridden a horse before," he said with a frown, curiously bending down to inspect the carefully crafted wheels. "But never a 'buggy'. How do you ride it? Do you climb on top of it?"
He wasn't saying this to be snide-- these was no equivalent to what he was looking at in Orcish culture. He had seen them once or twice before in the cities before, true, but he'd never really expected to have to use one. The closest he could gather was that it was some more luxurious and gaudy form of saddle. But apparently you were supposed to go inside it?
"Argonian: are you here to give us instructions? How do we steer the horse from inside the buggy?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jur Mes smiled. ' i drive Orc, you ride in the back. the 'buggy' refers to the wagon back there..' he said pointing towards it ' it carries 25, so unless your group is huge , all of you should be able to fit."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Aaron pulled his hood up as he walked outside. A horse and buggy? So he was to be surrounded by these people? Wonderful.

The ferret took a seat close to the back of the wagon, arms still hidden within his cloak. What the others couldn't see was that he'd grabbed one of his knives. Better safe than sorry, as they said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar maa and dru essa were the next to climb into the buggy, folowed by dae carrying his gold. sed nues and nicula were next..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: