The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 183033

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The wolfess sighed.
"That's because the Empire already razed this place to the ground once."
She said resentfully...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They are a nasty bunch, all that I heard about them." Chaka said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Please accept our apologies but I can assure you that we won't be here for too long, although we were hoping to use this city as safe-haven before moving on with our journey." - Qa'Meret told the Wolfess. - "The last thing we won't are problems with the Emperor and to let others t ohave problems because of us."

Kyo remained next to Taloc, but trying to cover his eyes with his hood, because he has never seen that much of a female body, even if she is not of the same race he is, a female is still a female.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John had snuck off into an abandoned cemetery in the town, steeling himself, he drew Spiritslash.

"I'll see you all in Tartarus, you blasted fools." He muttered.

With a deep breath, the boy ran the sword's blade through his chest, piercing his lungs and heart, he doubled over the life having already left him as his body bled out and lay there never to live again.

--------------

Asanii suddenly shed a tear, she felt the death of someone close to her, but knew not who.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar maa stopped, she too had felt the disturbance.. ' what was that/' she muttered to herself.. dru essa stopped and looked at her ' What is it?' Something wrong.. very wrong, but i dont know exactly what is it is' Dar maa admitted.' great.. lets just find a place to stay in town, and then we'll figure out our next move..' Dru Essa said, trying to hide her nerves.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Finding shelter of some sort would be a good idea indeed." Chaka said.   "We'll need to use it sooner or later.  

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret nodded at Chaka. - "You are right, we need to explore the city to find a place where we can stay before continuing with our trip." - he then looked at the Wolfess. - "I don't think we will stay for too long, but maybe you can come with us to tell us bits about our city, so we can do our business faster and leave faster... if that is what you wish."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we need to keep going anyway'  Nicula said as she walked along' you coming or not?' she said to the wolfess. ' we have business to attend to here..
- drussila walked with dae looking around the tnnel' the enterancve to the city' iis through this door here' she said to the others as she produced a key and unlocked the door.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess the sooner we are done here and move on the sooner some will be happier." Chaka said.

"If that is the situation then indeed we should have a guide to this city, so that we can minimize our time here.  A logical thing." Walker said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
one by one the group passed through the open door, revealing the  squalor that lay before them. the town was in ruins, houses that had no roofs, others had huge holes iin their fronts and sides, and the residents didn't look much better, they wore faded or ragged clothes, and the feeling was that of a slum.. ' THIS is Sacunda? Nicula exclaimed, she had not expected these kind of conditions. ' Drussila shook her head sadly ' Yes, it was once a thriving city hundreds of years ago, now it is a dumping ground for the poor, the sick, and the discriminated. my inn is one of the few places left that does trade with Sacunda, and we are not prosperous. many of the khajit you see before you once lived in Dursolas' Drussuila said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Wow, this city surely has seen better days..." - Qa'Meret commented as he entered the town too. - "I wonder what will be needed to make it better, because these people do not deserve to live this way."

Kyo walked behind Qa'Meret but he also tried to remain near Taloc. - "I have heard of cities like this one where I come from too, but the people... they have such feelings of resignation." - the kid shrugged under his hood.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I do hope things will improve for them." Chaka said, looking around as they walked.  

"Time may well do so, or may not.  " Walker said.  

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret gave some steps forward, looking at the semi-destroyed buildings. - "I hope Dae will not hate me for saying this, but maybe we can spend some of Dursolas' treasure to help this toen get on it's feet again... after all what happened, I consider that money should have a good use and help people instead of staying in a Count's castle." - the Khajiit remained looking at the town and it's people.

Kyo stayed there, looking at the town but trying to not make any eye-contact with people. His creatures remained next to him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Would have to be careful, if things were to suddenly change here someone who has the emperor's ear, or the emperor himself may get suspicious.  " Walker said.   "Since a town can't change overnight unless someone brings in huge amounts of money and that may point to just a few people who can."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
it would cost millions to fix this place up.. dae said in reply. 'look i don't mind helping these folks out, but as it currently stands this is a perfect hiding place. no one will look for us here, heck hardly anyone ever comes here as the bartender said. we spread around some gold, fix up some stuff on edges, do things quietly. we do not want to attract attention.'
 i'll show you guys around' drussila said tothem. the closest thing regarding an inn here is set up in what used to be the city hall, its in better condition than most of the buildings, but thats not saying much..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe we can help without making the place look any different." Chaka said.  "if things seem the same others outside may not get suspicious." She said looking around at the others in the group, then the area in front and to both sides.

Walker nodded, "That could work, if done right." He said.

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
When the group left the carriage, Aaron had hung back. The ferret had detached himself from the group to scout the area. Finding nothing of any real interest, he proceeded after the group, enjoying the solitude while it lasted. As such, he was the last to arrive in the shantytown that was Sacunda.

Aaron had never been to this place. It was much to poor to support his needs, after all. As it turned out, rumors of the towns desolation were not that far off the mark. Why people continued to live here the ferret could not say. Too poor to move maybe, or too scared of what the outside world held. Either way, it was quite obvious the ferret wouldn't be making a living here.

The ferret crossed his arms under his cloak. He'd only heard the last bit of what the others were saying, but from it he could get a general idea.

"Spend any of your money here and the townsfolk will be all over you within the hour," Aaron cautioned. "Kids here'll steal your coin and you'll be none the wiser. Not as good a thief as me, of course, but pickpockets here are masters of the art. And that's only if they try to be stealthy about it. You'll probably be mugged at least once before the day's over if you're not careful."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we are going to spend money here' Sed Nues replied to Aaron." i have a trade partner who lives here, she can be trusted. as for muggers we have a couple mages in our group that are pretty skilled. plus we have Taloc, who would likely break them in half.."
- Aaron is right to be cautious Drussila said. " Desperate times make creatures do desperate things. i was nearly mugged the last time i was here..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"That is an advantage of big group, they will think twice to try to mugged that easily." - Qa'Meret said. - "But I agree with Aaron, we should still be careful with our actions and how we move."

"Maybe we should not split at all while we are here." - Kyo added. - "... and maybe to continue to the next town or city as soon as we can, that way we can try to save extra problems for us, and for the town with the Empire."

Qa'Meret nodded at the kid, the only reason he is here at all is because of this bigger group. If they have not met, Qa'Meret would not risk coming here in the first place. He sighes figuring most people would think the same way he does.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, lets go find the inn for the night' Dru Essa Suggested. ' has Anyone seen John? Nicula asked. ' i haven't seeen him since we entered. " Perhaps he went ahead to scout the town.' dar Maa said.. I Do hope nothing has happened to him...' : lets go check in to the inn, and then we'll go look for him " Dae said with a shrug..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: