The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

"Flyers...Beyond" Discussion thread

Jrd89 · 194 · 25153

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Jrd there you are :D

What do you say about my bringing Roger from my story into this? Maybe Chierus and Dact too  :lol

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
(Don't mind this...it double posted. You didn't see anything -covers post with a blanket-)

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
YES!! *Jumps in the air* YES! The more flyers the better! I AM a flyer lover!! and

This IS a flyer story after all!!  *and we got a couple of sharpteeth, too with Redback and now Chomper :lol:

(But the question is...is there gonna be enough room for them to fit in Pterano's cave?) I don't wanna sleep all crammed in uncomfortably. I plan on snuggling up close to Rinkus in his bed tonight. (He's my new dad!, I love him, and of course I'm gonna sleep with him!  :D )

Yeah Redtooth! you can bring those 3 flyers in... (but first) tell me about Roger, Cheirus and Dact.  I haven't read or heard about them. The fanfic I read that was yours was "Pterano's Return"...

What species of flyer are Roger, Cheirus, and Dact.. and what are their colors? I'm curious.

(But I don't want so many flyers in the story that I lose track of who is who, ok? I don't want a flyer overload. lol!)

I'm very interested in Roger, Cheirus, and Dact though....Please fill me in about them, Redtooth.
 :yes

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Dact is the same kind as Sierra. He'ad pitch black and has red eyes. He's not really friendly...

Cheirus is an Ornothocheirus. He's grey and has blue eyes. His kinda like Pterano.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hmm...Now i'm not sure.... I like the sound of Roger....maybe he'd make a good friend for Luke.

Ok, so Dact is a "cearadactylus" which is what Sierra's species is.....If you ask me...we'd just have a double of what Sierra is...

I want to just bring in Roger, (if that's ok with you. I don't want too many flyers, now....but Roger the brown rhamphorhynchus...white belly....thin, not fat and chubby like Rinkus and I....with blue eyes like me, (with a leaf patch over one because he has a missing eye...)

Ok Redtooth...let Roger in the door!

I love the sound of him (I hope he doesn't mind my farting problem)... LOL!  :DD

When I go to sleep with Rinkus tonight in the story...I want to nuzzle my head up against him, and snuggle...look at him, grin, narrow my eyes...and then squeak out a tiny little fart...it'll be so little, that it won't smell at all...just a little *pft!* that only he and I would notice... ok?   :D It'll be a funny little father/son moment.    (I can't tell you how happy and excited I am to be Rinkus's son in the story!! :D  :D  :D  :D !!)

So, Redtooth....since you're back in the story and need a character to play....you should play Roger. I hope I can get along with Roger.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Yeah, I don't mind which chracters you bring in. Roger sounds like a good idea   :)

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Roger it is then! :D

Now, to find out how I can get him into the RP. Perhaps he crash lands at the cave's entrance? He has a tendency to crash every now and then lol

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
I'm thinking we might want to have some sort of cap on how many people can join with how many characters. Otherwise this is just gonna get out of hand.

And concerning my grop photo project, I think the final piece is shelved for now. For now, I'll just do small group pics of the characters, rather than one big group. Here's what I'm thinking:

Pterano, Devon, Petrie, Harper, Artie, Sierra
Jared, Rinkus, Luke
Tero, Redback, Zin, Chomper

And I'll fit Roger in when I figure out where he would fit in.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'll make Roger my only character then, don't wanna flood the place.  :lol

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
All right, Allicloud. Since you can't do a group picture right now, the small group pictures will still be good, too.

And, if you ask me. Yes, we need a cap. I think we should stop introducing new characters (after Roger)...because I say that we have enough right now...

Redtooth came back and he needed a character to play, so i'll have him play Roger...

I say we have enough characters right now. :yes  Definitely enough. Here's the current list:

Pterano, Rinkus, Jared, Sierra, Luke, Artie, Devon, Tero, Petrie, Harper, Fury, Redback, Zin, Chomper, and Roger.

WHEW! That's 15 characters!! That's enough if you ask me... I don't want a character overflow, here.  :lol

So please, no more new characters after Roger. Roger is the last new character. We've got 15 now, like I said...and I think that's enough for this story.
 :yes

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
***Ok everyone. No more new characters. Allicloud made a very good point.

We need to control character flow, here. I don't want a character overflow...So it's official...Roger is the last new character. I'm sorry if any of you had any new characters planned...but we're getting too ridiculous if we keep adding more and more new characters....***

Roger the brown rhamphorhynchus is the last new character in "Flyers", ok. We're up to 15 characters....and there's plenty enough things we can do with 15 characters.  :D

So please...no more new characters. It's all part of keeping the story organized.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Are any characters outside right now, or going to be outside soon? I want Chomper to meet someone while he is TRYING to catch a hatchling. I think the confrontation could be really interesting if Petrie or Harper isn't there at first. The other characters that have never seen Chomper before won't really know what to do with him. Would Redback be friendly to a little sharptooth he doesn't know?

I'm wanting Chomper to be in a rather hopeless situation at first, but I'll share that when I introduce him into the RP!
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Quote from: vonboy,Jun 18 2011 on  12:10 PM
Are any characters outside right now, or going to be outside soon? I want Chomper to meet someone while he is TRYING to catch a hatchling. I think the confrontation could be really interesting if Petrie or Harper isn't there at first. The other characters that have never seen Chomper before won't really know what to do with him. Would Redback be friendly to a little sharptooth he doesn't know?

I'm wanting Chomper to be in a rather hopeless situation at first, but I'll share that when I introduce him into the RP!
Well, all of my characters are separated from the others, on the outside in some way:

Tero is perched on a ledge higher up on the mountainside.

Redback will be heading down to the pool again.

Zin is taking a nap on the valley floor.

An encounter with any of them would be interesting to say the least

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I think its time we'd all be getting some sleep, don't you? I mean, it is late at night in the story. And besides, I wanna have Devon cuddle with Pterano. And maybe Petrie too, if he wants.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm thinking of having Chomper sleep with Redback for awhile, but later in the night waking up and wanting to sleep with Petrie, since he misses him so much. The characters don't have to agree to this, but I will have Chomper come in and WANT to sleep in the cave. That ok?
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Of course, bud!
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Also, I'm waiting to post to see if someone will react to Chomper's stomach growling :lol
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry for double posting, but I don't think we should just imply Pterano has just told the entire story. I think it'd be better if you wrote out everything he ends up saying, Trulyfantasticme. That way, other characters can voice or show their reactions to the story as you tell it. I know that means it'll take awhile to tell the story, but I guess you can just summarize it. You don't have to go into THAT much detail!
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Everyone's on the cave now? Can I have Roger make his entrance?