The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

"Flyers...Beyond" Discussion thread

Jrd89 · 194 · 25154

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Okely dokely, Vonboy! I'll try my best. Don't expect it to be perfect though.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Okely dokely, Vonboy, it's done! Sorry for double posting.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Ok redtooth, I sent Luke out of the cave if you want to introduce Roger now

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(and in flyers, I just asked Rinkus if I could grab a quick snack down at the big water just outside Pterano's cave. It'll just be a quick snack. It won't take me long at all. I'll be back to the cave about 2 posts after I leave... We really should so something to calm down Fury. Otherwise we'll have two mad flyers, Sierra AND Fury!)....

So, i'll grab a snack if my dad Rinkus lets me.....someone should calm Fury down, I'm happy that Roger's here, now.

What i'll do is say a quick hello, then i'll fly down, grab some fish, and get right back up to Pterano's cave to my dad Rinkus. My night snack will just be a quick, minor event.

But someone should help Fury...Sierra's bad enough...we don't need two angry flyers in the cave.  :unsure: I'm a little scared. His feathers are changing to midnight blue...He's getting VERY mad! He even clawed himself.  :unsure:

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
:oops Yeah... Fury is a bit unstable. He is a purely emotional creature and when he's happy or joyful it will shine like a beacon off of him, but when he's upset, angry or enraged, taking cover is usually mandatory. Unless someone is brave enough to try and calm him down.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'm gunna wait til Vonboy and/or Mama's Girl replies so Pterano can finish his story. And yes, SOMEONE GO HELP FURY!!!!!!

Mama's Girl

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well I wasn't going to have her do it, but Harper was watching it all and so I had her step out and hopefully it's enough and she didn't just cause trouble for herself.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I'm waiting for Mama's Girl to post so I can see Petrie's reaction.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Sorry for the double post, but Pterano's feeling lonely and he need someone to comfort him. Maybe someone like Petrie or Harper or Chomper...one of the kids would be great.

Also, I'm having a change of plans. I'll have Devon sleep with Sierra and maybe Petrie, Chomper and/or even Harper if she wants to.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think Chomper will want to sleep in the cave now, since it's raining outside. Also, I figure he's used to caves, since he'd always sleep in the Secret Caves in the Great Valley.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
By the way guys, Tero's still an emotional wreck... Just saying.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Yes, SOMEONE GO HELP POOR TERO!!!!!

Mama's Girl

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well I'm stretched thin between the emotional wrecks so someone else is gonna have to do it unless Petrie gets himself free :lol

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I really liked your idea Mama's Girl of Littlefoot wanting to look out for Chomper, and sending Petrie out to make sure he was okay. It's making this RP get just a little emotional for me :cry

Out of the 4 RP's I've been in so far on this board, this Is the one I've had the most fun with, and it's only been a few days!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'd be happy to help out Tero but Roger hasn't been around that long, so yeah...lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Jun 21 2011 on  05:23 PM
I really liked your idea Mama's Girl of Littlefoot wanting to look out for Chomper, and sending Petrie out to make sure he was okay. It's making this RP get just a little emotional for me :cry

Out of the 4 RP's I've been in so far on this board, this Is the one I've had the most fun with, and it's only been a few days!
Me too, Vonboy. I love this rp. It's fantastic!

Mama's Girl

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well thanks. Yeah as I didn't think it up until Chomper asked what they were doing out here and then...it just hit. I love ideas that do that :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Okay, Pterano's star day is tomorrow and I'm having Devon fix him up a sculpture of him with the help of Sierra(if he wants).

And the next day, I'm thinking about Devon and Sierra being the first ones to wake up and wake Pterano up. Petrie soon wakes up, noticing his uncle was gone so he Harper and Chomper decides to fallow the three flyers.

And they all wish him a happy starday and possibly give him a star day to remember.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That sounds good!

An idea I have also is Chomper trying to learn to fish from one of the flyers. Which one is good at fishing?
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Well there's Pterano, Artie, Devon and Rinkus...but that's all I know about.