The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How the yellowbellies were born (and other tales)

BigFriendlyGun9000

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
STORY 1: How Grosvenor became LBT director

It was 1988, and the first LBT movie was out. Everyone loved it.......exept for Grosvener. He absolutely hated it. "How DARE that bastard Bluth make a smart kids movie! How dare he?" He wanted it gone, and he wanted it gone now. But, try as he might, he couldn't think of a legal way to get rid of it.......until a few years later, when the sequel came out. It had taken such a step backwards that he realized he still had a chance. He quickly drew up a new plan: destroy LBT from the inside. And to do that, he would become.....DIRECTOR.

True, he already was a director- his past endeavors at Hanna/Barbera and MGM held testimony to that claim. But because the had been overworked, those toons were losing popularity. He wanted to ruin something kids still watched, dammit! Besides, the toons hated him anyway. Several attempts on his life had been made, and even the police stopped protecting him, mainly because of that scandal about him beating Booboo on set. So anyways, a few years later, after ammassing enough experience and typed his resume, he finally got an interview with Universal. So, he went in and was horribly rejected.

On his bus ride home, he fumed over his rejection, thinking and thinking until he couldn't take it anymore. "I was polite. I had the experience. I even cared about my body language. My godamn body language! I did EVERYTHING, AND THEY STILL--" he cut off, realizing everyone on the bus was starin at him. He tried his best to hide behind his coat. With embarrassment, rage, and hopelessness brewing inside him, he simply sat and tried to think how to get back on track, get back to his plan. Suddenly, a thought flashed into his mind- did he still have that book his grand
pa gave him? After he got off, he raced home, hoping it would be there.

It took a while, but he found it under the floorboards. It was a strange book, covered in symbols  and written in an odd language-a combo of Latin and Hebrew. He had gotten it when he was just a little kid, just handed it by his grandpa. He was told only to use it when neccesary, but of course he didn't listen-how the hell do you think he became a director in the first place? But, now he was going to do the big one, get revenge on them. He frantically flipped pages, trying to find the right one. Finally, at long last, he had it...the ritual that would bring the end of the Land Before Time.

Jenna Robinson was walking home when she noticed him. At first she thougt he was just another face in the street. That was until she saw him again, 3 blocks away. Then again. Then again. She knew he was following her, and it scared her. She started to run, and so did he. He pulled a long silver object from the folds of his coat and pointed it at her. She felt a prick in her back, then nothing.

Grosvenor dragged the unconscious woman to the altar. He dressed her in a white sacrificial robe and placed her right on top. He then began to chant, a hateful mantra. "Oh great Lucifer, rise up and accept my humble offering, prince of darkness." Then he stabbed her through the heart. The earth itself shook, a crevice broke through the ground. Suddenly an unholy 7 headed monster rose from the sinkhole, roaring it's anger out to the world. Then it stopped and looked at the man in front of it. "Young man, what is your wish?" it crooned. "I-I want to be the head director and producer of the Land Before Time series." The creature thought for a moment, then said, "Very well. It is done." It grabbed the woman's body and retreated back into hell. The pit sealed up as if nothing had happened.

The next day, Grosvenor tried to get the job again. The interviewer wanted to say no, but  the words that came out were "Yes, you start tommorow." Grosvener skipped out in glee, not believing his luck. That night he dreamed he sat upon a pile of money, the LBT characters as his slaves.

On his first day, the characters decided to say hello. Littlefoot bounded up to Grosvener, saying, "Hi, my names Littlefoot! What's yo-" Grosvener kicked the young apatosaur aside in disgust, paying no heed to his cry of pain. Grosvener realized that now he had full control of his most hated series, free to do with it as he pleased and get fucking RICH in the process. He couldn't help it. He laughed.

BigFriendlyGun9000

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I know I didn't do the BEST, so feel free to critisise as you please. I need it.