The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Update: Yeesh... =(

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Well now I've done it. I've went and put my foot right in it. Tried to do some typing on my laptop this morning, and good ol step-pa stormed in and gave me a rough time about it.

I've rarely used the dratted thing since I moved back to Alabama. I'm not allowed to use it at all though. I suppose I got a little too comfortable in this stead. So now, I got the man angry and dictative towards me. Thank goodness for the library, huh? I wouldnt have any way to keep my friends and relatives in good contact

the thing is. Now I'm feeling very ... well... I dont even know a good word for it. I dont want to return to that house. I want to escape. run away somewhere. Get away from these dictating rules. I'm sick of being treated like a teenager. What I do with my computer and my time should be my own business.

I just dont know what to do... I have no job, and the job market pretty much stinks right now. I cant just live out of my car, the payments are past due! They'll find it eventually and tow it away. Plus I have so much stuff that I dont know what to do with... Cant afford a storage. Cant do nothing...

I'm wondering if I'm about to get kicked out again.... If that happens, then I've finally had it. I'll have to make due with what I can to survive. Shelter or none...

God... help me!

I'll update everyone on the going ons... right now, I'm desperately seeking a job, but to no avail...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Aww shucks...when things were looking a bit up too.  Hang in there, and we're still here for you when you do get around. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hopefully things will improve for you, good luck.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 There is no much I can tell, only that you can still try to keep your mind cold, because that will help you to seek for solutions.... it may be not easy at all, but it can help, before you may do something that can make things worse.
 Good luck.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Hang in there, Aves....  Don't give in yet, buddy...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...