The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask me anything

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Yeah, I definitely plan to have a sequel to this. :) GVG actually asked me this.

I'm brain storming myself, but I was thinking of something of the LBT characters coming into our world and instead of looking like how he know them to be. (2-D in a 3-D world), they would be 3-D in our 3-D world.

I'm not sure if they could be human or still be dinosaurs, but in more 3-D form.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
^ If there's going to be a sequel, doesn't that mean that the original will have to end first? :unsure: Do you see an ending to the current RP in the forseeable future?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
:p Well, yeah. Originals usually have to end first before sequels anyway. ( :lol )

First I want the rpers that wanted to join recently play in this current rp. Then maybe if we have some other way to get back home in the rp, then the sequel can come up.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ I hope that doesn't happen anytime soon. :unsure: (The RP ending, I mean). Personally, I think there's a lot more fun to be had playing dinosaurs in the LBT world than bringing the LBT characters to the human world.

Anyway, I can't help but ask…What led you to post Christmas greetings in 49 different “ask me” threads yesterday? :p (That's gotta be some kind of posting record for this forum. :blink:)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*shrugs* Well I love you guys and I figured it would be one of the best ways to show that I acknowledged you and the holiday.

Don't worry about the rp thing Pangaea, I don't think it will be for awhile now.

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
What do you think about the first official full body dinosaur color pattern?

I'm sure you've already seen it, but here's a link if you need another look http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/20...ers-science/o/

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My apologies for not getting to this sooner, but now that I am here:

That's fascinating! :D :wow I didn't know that happened. I say anything is possible in the field of science. :)

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Isn't it? I wish they could pull something like that off for some of the more cooler dinos.

So give me a quick rundown! What's been goin' on for the past several months?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A lot, that's all I have to say. A lot.

Family drama, holidays, getting ready to graduate, writing, trying to socialize more with the outside world, social situations that went weird, and just living really...it takes quite a bit out of you and can make one go berserk. :crazy

I'm just happy I have my little guy Gypsy, people that love me and that I love back, and the saneness to keep myself from reaching to a cracking point. :wow :bang

So yeah, my life is chaotic at the moment, but at least I have the coping skills to deal with it. :p

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well yeesh, the only fun thing I just read was "holidays". Cope! Cope for the sake of your sanity!  :P:

If I remember correctly, you like world religions (I might be wrong, might be confusing you with another lady of rats), but regardless, have you ever read the Bible?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Actually...the holidays really wasn't fun for me...the writing part is always fun for me though. :)

No, you are indeed right. The lady of rats loves the topic of religion as well. :D

Yeah, I've been reading the bible for four years now. I'm in Psalms right now. :)

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
If you are the lady of rats...then why are you wild about cats?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Because cats were my first love. <3

Rodents...around third love.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What made you feel awesome yesterday? :smile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Usually on a holiday like this, I get really down, but I just decided to not be down because I'm single or whatever. It was a lot of fun this Valentine's Day. :) :wub

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Jan 14 2011 on  02:59 AM
Because cats were my first love. <3

Rodents...around third love.
How did you first fall in love with cats and rats?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
With cats, I loved them ever since I was a baby. Anything cats you would give me and I would love it.

As far as rats go, well, I always liked rodents, and I never could understand the reason why people would be so afraid of them. Yeah I understood that they could carry disease and such, but I never really had a real fear of them. My baby sitter would have a pet rat and I remember holding it and such. This was when I was seven years old.

Then I saw Ratatouille and it completely changed my outlook on rodents. Rats are very misunderstood animals with a wonderful sense of cleanliness, much like cats. Very intelligent and exactly the type of rodent I would want to get first before any others. :)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What other rodents do you like besides rats? :)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've always loved Hamsters, Capybaras, porcupines, and chipmunks. :3

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Whsat films are you looking fiorward to eeing this year, if any?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: