The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Yo !

Vek · 21 · 2170

Vek

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaelvek
Hum... my first post. What can i say for a good start... ah yes !

Hello my friends, my friends hello !

My english is very basic since its not my native language ( i can easily read english, but not write it at all ), so i will be short:

I come on this forum since december 2009, but since i dont speak english i was too shy for registering. So i looked captions, motivationnal posters, polls and many topics about the movies and serie. Twice a day during months. But now i want post my own captions ( i have a collection of 57 screenshot featuring mainly Ducky and Cera ), say what i think about characters and movies, let some commentary about fanarts... Well, i want try to participate !

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey Vek, welcome to the GOF. :)

And don't worry about your English, there are few non-native English speakers in here like yourself, including me. But hey, you'll get better as you go along. You're doing good so far. ;)

Well, enjoy your stay. :DD

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Vek :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community and especially if someone who has been watching this board for a while already decides to join. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes
And don't worry too much about the language. Many members of the GOF are no native-speakers of the English language (my own native tongue would be German). Which is your native language? :)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Aloha Vek! :wave

Welcome to the Gang of Five forum! Glad to have you on board with us here! Don't worry about language barriers my friend. We have plenty of members here from many different tongues, cultures and backgrounds. One big happy community! :D Feel free to join in with us. Pick out a topic and post away!

Cya in there! ;)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hello Vek!

Don't worry, English is not my main language either. Your English seems decent! :D Have fun on the gang of five! :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  Your English does seem very good so no problems there.  I'm sure here you'll find many threads to post to, will meet new friends and will likely get ideas for new threads as well.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Hi Vek! (Love the screen name; short and easy to remember, but fun to say! :smile) Welcome to the GOF! :DD

Quote from: Vek,Jun 29 2010 on  03:04 AM
Hello my friends, my friends hello !
Great way to introduce yourself. :lol Are you a fan of Ruby?

Glad you decided to join us. :) (I also visited the GOF for a long time before I decided to become a member.) It shows a lot of fortitude that you're making an effort to participate despite not being an English speaker. :yes With luck, maybe your English (which already isn't that badóthe first sentence in particular could have fooled me into thinking that you were a fluent speaker) will improve as you continue to post and read other people's posts.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
A warm welcome from the members of the GOF!  :wave

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Well then... Heya! :wave
Welcome to the GOF Vek!  :lol:

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
A very warm welcome and... have fun! :D

Vek

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaelvek
Thank all, and good to know my english is ok ! (/close google translation )

Which is your native language?

Canadian French. The last time someone asked me where i was from, i said Quebec and he said: Where is that ? Africa ? ... So now i say Canada, like that i am sure that everyone will understand :/

Are you a fan of Ruby?

I am a fan of all the gang, specially Cera and Ducky. But they have no special way of greeting, Ruby yes. So i looked one episode in english on youtube for find her english catchphrase.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Bonjour! Je parle un peu de langue FranÁaise aussi... Je pense :D

At least I understand it... So if you ever don't know how to say something correctly in English, feel free to poke me ^^

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Lol, someone didn't know where Quebec was? That's pretty bad.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Welcome to the forum! :wave Have fun and we're glad you decided to make yourself known!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Welcome to the multicultural and multilingual forum that is the Gang of Five!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya Vek, and welcome to the GOF :wave!

Cera and Ducky, eh?  Cera's my favorite, Ducky comin' in a very close second.  That's somethin' we already share in common :smile!  Love your avatar, by the way :angel.

Our group here is very diverse, so don't worry 'bout your English skills.  C'mon in and join the fun ;).

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to GoF :DD .
 I hope you'll enjoy your stay here :yes .

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Hi! Welcome to the GOF! Please make yourself at home. :D

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome!  And do not worry too much about your english skills.  Born and raised in New York and I still can't get the language right  :unsure:

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF Vek! I hope you enjoy it.  :DD