The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

When fire destroys a forest...

Guest · 3 · 705

Bruton the Iguanodon

It usually takes a long time for that forest---or in this case, valley---to grow back. How is it the great valley grows back so suddenly in 4?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
It's probably best not to question the logic. Cartoons are known for inaccuracies. My only guess is because of the whole "anti-aging" in cartoons. It may have been a long time, but the gang doesn't look much older at all due to this rule.

An example of what I mean is Rugrats. They've had more than one celebration of Christmas, for instance, as well as Halloween, but they don't age. They're still 1 years old, 2, 3, etc.

So this can create confusion if you want to try to put chronological logic in something. Of course this rule does not always apply. Some cartoons, like Avatar The Last Airbender, do try a "real world time" sort of thing, making the events stay within approximately a year rather than many years (all the while making them look the same age).

Bruton the Iguanodon

Thanks. Just thought I'd sorta make a topic to discuss thiis cause I saw one w/ this title but it was about something totally different so I figured "why don't I make it myself" but then I realized this isn't something I'm super interested in discussing.