The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

So, Littlefoot...gonna introduce your friends...

Guest · 3 · 720

Bruton the Iguanodon

I noticed Littlefoot never really introduced his friends to Bron, nor Bron to them. Cera, Ducky, Spike and Petrie just seemed to understand he'd found his long-lost dad and didn't ask anything about it. For someone living outside the great valley, Bron didn't seem all that surprised that Littlefoot had other kinds of dinosaurs for friends. Oh, and from what I've heard he doesn't even seem to acklowledge Chomper's existence when he appears in the TV series. What's with that?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I haven't really noticed him not acknowledging Chomper's presence but it's been a while since I saw the episode. A possible explanation for that could be that he either had nothing to say to Chomper at the time or he hates sharpteeth and wants nothing to do with them. He did refer to sharpteeth as cowards in LBT 10 so maybe he has a bit more disdain for them than other leafeaters generally have. Just all speculation of course.

Littlefoot might have introduced his friends and father but it would have been off screen. Perhaps the writers just didn't feel introductions were so important.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As for the episode, from what I remember, there is some dialog, I think, that mentions that Bron & I'd guess Shorty, have been to the Great Valley before.  If I remember that correctly then they both met him offscreen.