The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Do you consider Cera the villian of movie 8?

Guest · 1 · 745

Bruton the Iguanodon

If you've read the "your thoughts on villian songs" topic you'll know what this is all about. I'd like to see which gets the most votes.

Friendly Sharptooth sent me a very kind video response to a "letter" I wrote him and made some good points of Cera serving as movie 8's antagonist...but even after hearing this, I'm still saying no on this one. As Ducky did point out, Cera did tell her to be mad at Spike, but what she was really doing was just trying to help Ducky express her feelings, to which Ducky says, "I know, I'm sorry." Problem solved. If it wasn't for some of the people on here I wouldn't have even thought any more of it. So that's what I'm doing---sticking to my own original opinion. And everyone on here is welcome to do the same. (Really, as DarkHououmon pointed out, the weather is really the main opposing force of movie 8, so it's actually the movie's villian. Funny, how something that starts out so beautiful becomes the opposing force..)

By the way, Friendly Sharptooth, thank you sooooooo much 4 that video response! I really enjoyed it! You were awesome! I loved how at the beginning you were like, "What? Someone disagreed with me? No, this can't be happening!!" You, the Nostalgia Critic, That Gal with the Braids, MarzGurl---it's like having friends, watching the videos you guys put on here!

Anyways, have fun voting!