The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My god---Petrie says "B**ch"!

Guest · 8 · 1410

Bruton the Iguanodon

Someone posted this on youtube. Here's the scene:

[removed link, see rule section 4 of our board.]

40:19-40:23

"No problem! You guys can walk right cross big bitch!"

I know what he was trying 2 say, but...guess it came out wrong.  :blink:

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
He doesn't say "bitch". He says "ditch". I listened to it myself, and that's exactly what he says. Ditch, not bitch.

Bruton the Iguanodon

He also says at 8:57...well, click and you'll see (yes, I know what he meant but still that came out wrong.)  <_<

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Bruton the Iguanodon

The 2nd one sounded just WRONG. Movie 5 was probably around the time Petrie was making the transition from cute and adorable to annoying and intolerable. I still love him, nonetheless. :)

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
To you, maybe. To me it sounds like he was tired and expressing it verbally.
Also, you have violated Section 4 of the Board Rules. Sorry, but you are not allowed to share high quality movies.

Bruton the Iguanodon

I'd post just the clips...but I'm unsure how 2 do that

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Impossible these days as youtube take down literally everything with LBT in it -.- Anyway I assume this is settled, Ditch, not Bitch. I'll remove the high quality link as it is indeed against the rules (and might me threatening for the GoF). Please don't share an HQ LBT movie again, here are the rules if you wish to review them again.