The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT VI Dream Sequence...

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Ok, no offense given to fans of Littlefoot or the sequel itself, but I REALLY couldn't take that scene very seriously...

I mean, the whole idea of him impersonating the Lone Dinosaur in his sleep story by whipping the sharptooth with his tail and having it hop away on one leg with it hollering in pain really is too hysterical of a setting to grasp!

Sure, I know he's still just a kid, but come on!

There were also plenty of other things I found wrong with this one, like how slow the sharpteeth were at attacking the kids...

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
I think that scene was not supposed to be serious,but to make a little smile.It's just a kid's dream who want to be a hero.To mee,it makes sense that in his dreams,he is the lone dinosaur,and he scare away sharpteeth with his tail like Doc.The hopping of the sharptooth was funny,but I think that seems to be obvious solution,becose he is just a kid,so he is not dreaming about killing them,just making them go away.

like how slow the sharpteeth were at attacking the kids...
So you find odd that Littlefoot was not dreaming about a sharpteeth devouring him,or that longneck baby?Or do you mean the Dina and Dana vs sharpteeth scene?Well,yes the sharpteeth there was definitely slow.