The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Elder Scrolls V

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Seems Bethesda is finally starting on The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim(as it is titled), a teaser trailer was released and it looked promising.

Elder Scrolls V teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0fQWkk9Z6s

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
will defeinitely be getting it when it comes out. hopefully they will allow you to marry someone and become a lod or lady in this one..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jan 1 2011 on  12:22 AM
will defeinitely be getting it when it comes out. hopefully they will allow you to marry someone and become a lord or lady in this one..
Seeing as that's the only feature the ES series is lacking, I'm surprised it wasn't possible in Oblivion.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i agree.  heck in oblivion you could be just about everything, a member of the mages guild thieves guild Fighters guild and the Dark Brotherhood.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well there will be kids in Skyrim, and its set 200 years after Oblivion..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Looks interesting.  To bad it seems to do the stereotypical dragons are evil.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I am resurrecting this thread to advertise the fact I wrote a review on this game, which can be found at Amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3LO5GWDDGG7K...=cm_cr_rdp_perm

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you can get maqrried in this game, but you cannot be a lord or lady..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My spouses AI is kinda messed up, considering when I tell him that he can move into my house, he ends up SPRINTING back and forth from my house to his mine workplace. I'm STILL waiting for that damn 1.4 patch!!!!

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I gotta say, I've had this game since Christmas but haven't played it at all. It's kind of depressing because so many people keep telling me I HAVE to play it, and now that I have it I haven't even touched it. I've just been too busy to really sit down and start it. I still want to though.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Embarrassingly, I've clocked nearly 110 hours on this game  and I've had it since before Xmas :oops I was never really into the Elder Scroll games but Skyrim has been amazing. There are snags and tears here and there (frame rate drops, crashes and odd character freezes and bugs) but these are all minor flecks on an otherwise brilliant adventure game.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well at least you are able to acknowledge that there are flaws with the game. I've noticed that there are a lot of people that continuously claim this game to be perfect in every shape or form, but from what I've seen there are definitely some issues with it.

I think that's what I hate the most about fanboys, which I am not accusing anybody here of being one. They are so blindly loyal to whatever franchise they are a part of that they refuse to see any flaws that are plainly obvious to others, and then when one person brings up a sensible problem they are immediately bashed for it. I wish sometimes people would be a little more sensible about things like this.