The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Birthday, Jychara

Dima02 · 8 · 1422

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Happy birthday, my friend. I wish you a great 15th birthday and I wish you a great year to come! Good luck, my friend!  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :celebrate  :celebrate  :celebrate

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy birthday.  Hope you have a great day.  

:birthday  :DD  :lol  :wow  :goodluck  :idea  :angel  :smile  :!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well,i was expecting of something like this,but so...Ok,i was thinking about to get back to GOF(i was kind of busy last time)but i guess i won't do it,cause it looks i'm not needed here...So...See ya later...sometime...maybe.And thanks to whome congratulated me

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
A happy 15th день рождения (and I surely hope that the dictionary I was consulting doesn't forsake me ;)).
I hope that you have a great celebration today and an awesome 16th year of life full of health, success, happiness, friendship, luck, peace, and love to come товарищ :birthday
(again, if the word is wrong it is the dictionary that has to be blamed for the mistake itself while I would have to be blamed for the vain attempt at a language I don't know and my putting faith in an online dictionary ;)).

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Oh, darn. late again. :oops

Happy fifteenth star day, Jychara! :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday :birthday

Please, don't feel like you're not needed here! We all understand if there's something preventing you from being on the GOF a lot, but you're always welcome to hang out!

By the way, just thought I'd let you know that I posted a question in your "Ask Me" thread
your "Ask Me" thread a while back! ;)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm so sorry this is so late, I've been so busy lately, but I hope you had a happy birthday Jychara! :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday  :birthday

You are a valued member to GOF so I really hope you don't feel like you are not needed here. Everybody has a place here ;)