The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Karaoke Song: Lone Dinosaur

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Update:
I have completed the additon of SaphireRaptor (thanks Petrie for your feedback ;)).  Thanks also, of course, to SaphireRaptor for sending this in. You did an awesome job!

Anywho, the link to the song:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6OJJP84Q

SaphireRaptor, I only have a couple of comments for you:
1) Your singing is fantastic!  You sound amazing; you must have had some practice singing in the past. B)

2) The only real faults I saw in your recording were technology-related.  With a better microphone, you would have sounded absolutely amazing in this song!  :wow

One little piece of advice for you in the future: Try setting your microphone volume and sing from an appropriate distance so that the loudest points of your voice never "clip" (distort) the sound.  I noticed a few occasions where your recording started to distort on your louder notes.  This is impossible for me to edit out in most situations.

I'm almost tempted to buy and send you a microphone for all your hard work.  Sadly, I'm still unemployed and don't have the money to do so..but trust me, you earned it.  :yes

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Great to see (and hear) that Saphireraptor and pokeplayer made it into the final version of the lone dinosaur after all :yes
Makes us five singers of the gang of five rather than lone troubadours ;)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wow!  This was good!  Our voices worked together rather well.

However, like all pieces of music that involve a group of people who hold unfamiliar voices, it can be hard to determine who plays what part.  For that reason, I feel it wise to show a guide of who did what parts.

What do you guys think?

And yes, I will admit I'm still not familiar with some of the voices that were used. :)

Saphireraptor

• Ruby
    • View Profile
oohh eyiii! *listens too it again* thankss forr adding mee in  :DD
and yaah pokeplayer has a good idea with the naming thing lool

thanks again ^^