The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Journey to True Happiness?

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-
Dear GO5,

I'm very sorry for all the troubles I've caused you. All of you have been very nice and understanding to me, I'm very sorry for all the trouble I brought in. About half a decade ago I joined GO5, I was suffering from a lot of trauma from rejection and bullying. It was not my 1st forum, not only did I cause mayhem in my arrival but some people actually chased me all the way here and wrecked slight havoc.

After staying here despite the warmth everyone gave me I continued to be very confused. I was very sad and often took it around the forums as there was no place for me to vent. Everywhere I was people discriminated me and even I found it hard to believe that I was even a single bit sane. I might have given up on myself but some members here didn't. In the end I let all of you guys down doing stuff like escaping from my home and vandalizing a school.

This 4.5 years has been very traumatic for me but its finally over. Amidst all the chaos  did I fine a very ironic form of happiness. For a long time I had not experienced such a welcome. In the very heart of a disciplinarian country that branded me insane I managed to secure a job in the military. I couldn't accept it originally that I had to become the very thing I hated to survive having left home but then I realized that I wasn't alone in this. Many soldiers had a lot of problems having no where left, the army drafted them.

Its unusual, I have been very happy the last 3 months being with my fellow combat brothers. I have a bed and some allowance and I'm able to resume my collection hobby knowing that all rations are free. Helping charities and being part of rescues and ops together with my buds I have found happiness and warmth I never felt since this place.

I've learned many lessons in the last few years, even though I'm still mixed about my decision to fight for the very thing I hate (my country) I have found myself the happiest ever doing this. Its really confusing but great at the same time.

G05 I thank you all for all that you have done. I'm very touched by your heartwarming care to me in the past years. I'm tearing as I write this  :cry  you guys made me feel accepted for the very 1st time. I'm so sorry for much of the disappointments. I really wish to come back but it would be very hard due to the situation I'm in. Also I feel guilty coming back here after the mess I did. I'm very sorry for those who I have hurt esp Mumbling and Saft.

Mumbling: I remembered we acquainted before GO5 on youtube. I partially joined GO5 because you are someone I could trust. I have really created a mess in the forums you were in. I am sorry I wish I could make it up to you, maybe in the future if I get a chance I'll come up with something but times to short.

Saft: I don't even know how to start, I really ruined stuff around you really bad and every time I think about it and how you still gave me help brings me tears. I was so touched when you brought me a help line after all my troubles to you, this I can never forget.

Thank you GO5 *bow*

P.S This isn't a leaving thread but more of uber inactivity maybe a post once in a year or 2 >.<

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey Paradise Bird! Long time no see! I'm really touched by your post here. There are no hard feelings from me, mate. I'm very happy you managed to pull yourself through the mess that you got into and got yourself in a stable situation. I remember that you ran from home and I felt pretty sad about the whole situation you were in.

Hopefully you can stick around! The GoF is still the warm, loving place you remember. I'm sure your posts will be a great contribution to the forum!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I can only confirm what Mumbling said :) I don't know you since I joined about a year ago but I'm sure that, whatever you did back then, is now forgotten so you can have a fresh start :yes It would be great if you visit every once in a while :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no need to aplogize paradise
 this place will always be there for you. hopefully you can find a way to leave singapore , find a place where it is  not so restrictive.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, I remember you! I'm sorry your parents still bear ill will towards you, eventhough what you did was foolish (I said it then and I say it now), it was not that horrible. I hope you manage to fit into the military, or if not, to use it as a means of advancement in some other area in life.