The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 187588

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka looked around, thinking the group was under attack.  

Walker, without being consciously aware of it grasp his balanced chakram, ready to throw it, his other hand near one of his other smaller chakrams.

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
The apples rustled  a little more, a white legged twitched, and then finally the cat burst out of the apples, sitting up and shaking her head rigorously.  She blinked, looking up at Dar Maa, her cheeks full of apple.  she stared for a moment, then with one giant gulp, swallowed the entire apple down in one go, a  painful looking bulge travelling down her throat.  She seemed unfazed though, and instead grinned a toothy grin. "I fell  Down! Who are you?  Are you Aaron's friend? "

She glanced around, looking for her would be companion, who seemed to have disappeared.  Still sitting waist deep in apples, she offered one to Dar Maa,  holding out the Apple loosely in her palm. " Apple, meow? "

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thank you' Daar Maa said grateful accepting it , and taking a bite out of it. ' ut was crisp  and juicy. ' I'm Daar Maa.I dont know who Aaron is but if you want to come with me and my friends you are welcome.' it was at this moment Dru Essa and Nicula came up to her.. ' cute kitty' dru essa smiled. ' it was then she noticed the pile of apples. ' food!' she said  as she grabbed one and took a bite out of it, and grin spread across her face. ' these apple are delicious! ' she said spitting out pieces of apple. nicula grabbe one as well and began eating it.. ' thanks for the apples" she said to Sukki.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret soon joined, walking a bit farther than the rest since he knows Kyo is with Chaka. - "What do we have here?" - he asked to the white cat with the tons of apples. - "Are you a lone traveller? or maybe you are from nearby? or just in a quest for apples?" - he said with a smile.

Kyo, in the mean time, remained behind Chaka as the group in front of them were surrounded by some sounds, after a bit he then said. - "Miss Chaka, I don't think it is a fight, maybe they've found someone there. I hope someone friendly." - He said as walked some stepes ahead and jumped upwards, trying to see more.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sed Nues join the group arouns Sukki then noticed a reflection off of eyes nearby ' and who is this? she called to Sukki " a friend of yours , perhaps?' she turned and looked again ' dont be afraid we wont harm you, we are just passing through on our way to the nearest inn." she said towards the concealed Aaron.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Shit. He'd been seen. And he was just about sure that the entire group had gathered around the cat, too. Alright. He just had to remain calm. He could talk his way out of this mess.

"Can never be too careful around these parts," the ferret called back, not moving from his spot.

Of course, he'd yet to mention that he, himself, was a thief. Some things were best left unsaid around certain people.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Of course, you can never be too careful. but as long as you are upfront with us, we wont mind you accompanying us.' sed Nues replied ' it is dangerous being by yourself in the wilds, there is safety in numbers."
_
 dae approached the cat. if you help us  bag these apples" he said "i'll give you some gold ' he said reaching into his pocket .
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki shows a thoughtful frown at the offer. "but these are my apples! " She said, looking down at her horde… " but I'l trade them for some fish, meow! " the feline looked over at Aaron, lolling her tongue out at him. " But the meerkat likes gold! He's always looking for gold and shiny things!  He gets them from people's pockets! "

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
"For the last time, I'm not a meerkat!"

It took a minute for Aaron to realize what he'd said. Then he slammed his head into the tree trunk out of his own stupidity. Perhaps now was the time to run.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
then we''ll bag them up for you, and buy you some Fish at the inn" nicula said.
-
 dar maa gestured and cpulled a number of apples towards her and  oput them in her knapsack. nicula dru essa and sed nues spent the next few minutes picking up apples dae produced a medium sized bag and one by one the girls dropped thier collected apples in it. it all there was about 100 apples in the bag, and now they culd see all of Sukki.
-
 did you say hes likes stealing stuff? well well another rogue to add to our collection ' sed nues shrugged. ' still as long as he doesnt try to steasl all our belongings, we'll take him on.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki's bright white smile returned as she finally stood up with her newfound freedom. "He's the nicest meerkat I knows! He saved me from jail! And he let me travel with him!" she looked back at the ferret. "Are we going somewhere, meow?"

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
"Alright, fine," the ferret grunted, "I do indeed possess a very specific set of skills, some of which you may find useful in whatever the hell you need a thief for. But I don't work for free."

Aaron revealed himself from behind the tree, opening up his cloak to reveal his set of five throwing knives and, nearby, a lock pick. In his right pocket, the vague impression of a book could be made out, and in his left, a small lump announced the presence of the warden's money pouch.

"I can pick locks and pockets with the greatest of ease," the ferret continued, "I can eavesdrop and keep myself hidden- when I actually try to- with the best of them. All I ask for is a bit of coin in my pocket at the end of each day, and maybe a meal or two every so often. Whadya say?"

He paused from a moment, giving off a sly grin. No way they'd actually agree to pay him, especially if they actually had someone with similar talents already.

"Oh, and I don't kill people!" He added.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
how much do you want/ dar Maa asked ' as long as it is reasonable you shall have it."
-
 the two of you can come with us" Nicula said kindly to Sukki and Aaron. ' the more in our group the better. you can decide who you want to bunk with tonight'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ugh! For an undead corpse, you really should lose a few pounds." John muttered as he emerged from the dungeon entrance, carrying an unconscious Eric, he had gone back and gotten him out of the cell, in his mind. John justified the reason for it as 'I have standards'.

With that he set out into the forest to catch up with the others, though he only had a hunch that they had gone this way.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"How cute." Feli said in reference to Sukki. She jumped a bit when Aaron revealed himself but soon regained her composure.

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Aaron cocked his brow. They were taking him seriously? Best fix that right away. He closed his cloak again, crossing his arms beneath the garment.

"I want fifty a day," he replied, "No less. And if I have to injure someone it's extra. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
50 it is then ' Dae said counting out the gold and tossing it to him. ' you want more, then within reason you shall have it. welcome to the club. we have warriors mages,  bartenders, merchants and a couple young ones as well. you'll fit right in ' he added.
whats your name? sed Nues asjked. " i'm Sed Nues and this is my daughter Dar Maa along with her  girl friends Nicula and dRu Essa. " Nice to meet you ' Dru Essa said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka relaxed, "it does appear to be a discussion on those 2 joining the group.  I've not seen that type of Khajiit before." Chaka said looking over where Sukki and the others were talking.  "we should stay here, out of the way." She said.  

Seeing there was no threat Walker put away his balanced chakram and went back to meditating.

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
And just like that he was hired. Okay? Aaron added the coins to the warden's money pouch, which he supposed was now properly his. The poor little thing was now full to bursting with cash, and would certainly quickly burn a hole in his cloak pocket.

'Young ones', who even said that? Still though, why the hell would they have children in a group of adventurers? Whatever, it wasn't his place to wonder about that sort of thing.

"Fine, when do we leave?" The ferret asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
right now' nicula replied, "come along, both of you' she said to aaron and sukki. ' we should reach an inn before very long as there are signs of light over there.. ' hopefully the beds are nice and soft..' she added as she began walking in that direction. as the group progressed the trees thinned and gave way to a clearing and a narrow stone road. ahead of them stood a sign ' 3 Star INN- 1 mile' the sign read. ' not far now guys ' darr maa said upon reading the sign'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
The Minsterl Khajiit replied to the Ferret. - "My name is Qa'Meret, I am a Minstrel, ex-soldier, so you can add that to the list of features of our group here. I hope you'll find us a nice company, so you and your feline company won't have to be that alone for a while." - Qa'Meret said with a grin.

"If you haven't seen that kind of Khajiit before, then I hope it is not a bad omen. But there is a kinf of Ferret with them too." - Kyo replied as he slowly gave some steps back to Chaka. - "are we going to meet them now?"