The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 183238

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric stirred slowly, glancing around the forest before standing up, looking at the ground before picking his sword up and staring at it morosely.
"I...So even they abandoned me.  They betrayed me... Just like everyone else...Just like every time..."
He tossed the sword aside, and then slammed his claws into the blade, shattering it into millions of fragments, his body rapidly losing whatever accumulated flesh it had formed, his eyes gleaming emptily as he howled in rage and hatred at the sky above him before hunching over and glaring down the path before him.
"Then so be it.  From now on, I fight only for myself.  Nobody else."
He snarled, voice shifting darkly...

Sima Shi chuckled, looking at the new members in the group.
"So, more newcomers.  Understand this now, if you betray us, then I will personally see to your deaths, are we clear?"
He said, no malice in his voice, rather a cold, matter-of-fact tone, almost bored sounding...

At the next town, the hooded figure smiled at Ashnii, sitting down at the table she had found for the two in the Inn.  She put down two bowls of food, both fresh and warm.
"Here.  I brought us some food.  If my estimation is correct, your friends should be here shortly, so we should wait here for the night."
She said gently...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
come now sima,  the cat is not a threat to anyone ' dru esa said as they continued walking down the road. 'we need all the allies we can.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Is that so." John replied, dropping Eric's body to the forest ground.

"I'm sorry this had to happen and I can't help but regret what I must do now." With that john unsheathed Spiritslash and positioned it to run Eric through.

"Goodbye Eric, sorry I blamed you for Ashnii's fate." With that John brought the Greatsword down, the blade piercing Eric's heart before John withdrew the sword, sheathed it and prayed to the gods to give Eric's soul a safe passage to the afterlife before he continued on his way alone.

John was clearly regretting what he had done, but it was better than leaving Eric alive to be an actual threat.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ashnii smiled gratefully and began to eat some of the food. "How do you figure that?" She asked the hooded woman.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric's body jerked as the blade tore through the armor, then simply fell apart, the bones no longer holding together as the glow faded from his eyes...

Sima Shi chuckled dryly.
"So naive.  When are you going to realize that not everyone is good.  Look at your vaunted 'friend' for a good reminder."
He said coldly...

The hooded figure shrugged.
"Call it intuition, or a hunch.  This is the closest in to the town, so when they leave, they'll almost certainly head this way."
She said nonchalantly...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka nodded, "it appears so.  It looks like they'll be traveling with us." Chaka said, "As for not seeing that type of Khajiit before since there are different types of Khajiit, and different ways they can look.  Like anyone." Chaka said.  

Walker walked along with the others, keeping alert as usual, not talking since he didn't' have anything to say.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo looked at Chaka. - "So there are many kinds of Khajiits then? then I suppose we might get to see more kinds then. I have seen different-looking ones but I never took the time to ask Qa'Meret." - then the kid felt a sudden chill, like if he had the feeling something bad just happened... he started looking everywhere but since he saw nothing unusual, he shook his head. - "S-sorry, for a moment, I had a bad feeling... but I suppose it's nothing." - he tried t omake a smile and then he said. - "Maybe it is better if we rejoin the others, do you agree miss Chaka?" - the kid asked as he grabbed Chaka's hand and tried to walk in the direction the newcomers are.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
most people are good sima, sure eric.. turned out to be bad, but we're not perfect, or paranoid. " Dru essa replied. 'we trusted him and it was a mistake. we'll be on guard with these newcomers.' the group was now turning up the small hill, which gave a good view of the srea ahead. in the distance stood a decent sized inn, with candles oin the windows.. ' i think thats it ' Sed nues said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Walker paused, looking in the direction where the event between John & Eric happened.  "What is done is done and few are those who can undo what is done once it is done." Walker said.

-----

Chaka nodded to Kyo, there are different types and appearances. Though Qa'Meret would know better then I do." She nodded again to what Kyo said, "yes, we should hurry up and do so."

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"  Don't Worry! "  Sukki chirped, as she trailed after the group. " I will definitely betray you! You can count on meow! … Me!"   she swallowed down the extra apple she'd been holding, then yawned big and wide. " So… We are friends now? "

This all happened so fast, it confused her  a bit, but looks like she was supposed to follow someone new now. "  You all sure seem nicer than  Aaron! His face is always so serious, like this, " and she lifted her fingers to her eyes and made a ridiculous devilish expression, which of course l looked nothing like Aaron, as she stuck her tongue out in a fake  snarl.

Her voice quieted down to a near-whisper, primarily speaking to Chaka,  but it wouldn't be hard to overhear her. " And I think he might have a problem, meow... He thinks he's a ferret! But I'll look after him…!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
come along ' Nicula said to Sukki with a smile as they continued walking down the path. ' and yes , we are friends now' she said as the inn came closer and closer. it was a pretty large inn, with three floors. nicula hopes for a good meal before turning in for the night..
- dru essa and daar maa were right behind her, looking relieved as they neared the inn..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo felt reassured at Chaka's tranquil semblance as they both started walking towards the group until they've reached the newcomers. - "I am glad new people joined the group, theere is always safety in numbers... and I don't mind be with many people at all."

"This Inn so far away from the city's downtown is very convenient for a peaceful ambient, and we sure need it now after all what have happened." - Qa'Meret commented as he walked with Dru Essa and Dar Maa.

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
"For the last time, I am a ferret!" Aaron shouted, "This mask on my face isn't for show you know, it's my actual fur! I'm a black-footed ferret! And maybe if you listened to me for five seconds, I wouldn't be scowling so much!"

The ferret angrily took a bite from his apple, managing to almost choke on the thing. He would very much like to put some distance between himself and the cat. He'd bed alone tonight. Outside if he had to. So long as it meant getting away from the damn cat.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks for being so honest." Chaka said.  She thought she'd have to tell the others and have help keeping an eye on the cat.  This would be harder during combat and would distract her more then combat normally would since she'd have to move to be sure to always have her in her vision at all times, especially during combat.  

She nodded to Kyo, "yes, there is often safety in numbers, though numbers can be more easily found also.  I think I may start using minor magic to alter my appearance before we get to town, just so any description of me keeps changing."  She said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
a ferret huh, well you're not the first of your kind we;ve seen in our travel Sed Nues said as they continued walking down the path, the stars were out and the night was clear. it was actually a very beautiful sight, if you were interested in beauty. but this group was more interestd in finding a warm bed than stargazing.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki glanced around, counting up the people in her head. It sure was a big group, she wasn't used to being around this many people. Well, in a party, that was. There were always plenty of people in the city streets.

She skipped a bit idly for a moment, then went back to walking normally as she spoke. "Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..............."

A deep breath followed, and then " Where are we going? What are we doing? Who are you? … I'm Suki, that's my name~"  she was addressing anyone in the group who felt like answering her questions, rather than anyone specific.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm dru essa' dru essa said to her ' as for where we are going, we are going to stay at that inn ahead of us ' she added. 'we are a group of travelers going from place to place, earning our keep you might say. dar maa and her mother are merchants and i used to bartend" she said ' So Sukki tellme a little bit about yourself>' she smiled at her.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
((Hey folks, Nick warned me that there might be a bit of confusion about Sukki's age/height. She may act like a child but she's actually -17-, and average size. See her profile for a visual reference: http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...#entry9259402))

--

Sukki oooh'd, nodding at Dru Essa's explanation. " Yes, I always see Khajiits  on the roads, with big carts and everything! " she then paused at her question, and thought about it. "Mmm... Me? I am…from… Somewhere… " She looked a bit confused, as if she wasn't sure of the answer. "but I grew up in Brug Orn!"

she glanced over at Aaron. " But the fish man got angry with me and the guards locked me in a room! But Aaron let me out again!  Then he invited me to come with him! And here I am,  Meow! "

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I can see both of you have gone through some adventures and misadventures." - a Khajiit in the group said.- "my name is Qa'Meret, I am a Minstrel, and the kid over there..." - he looked in Kyo's direction, who is still with Chaka. - "... his name is Kyo, we've been travelling together for some time before meeting this group just one town ago."

Kyo nodded to what Chaka said . - "I suppose it is hard to find a balance depending on what is the group's goals." - he then heard what Qa'Meret said not far from where he is. - "Good day." - he said very formally, but still most of his face is covered by his hood. The newcomers could just see he has white fur on his face, hands and feet.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
BRug Orn? thats where we were stayng before Nicula and john joined us' Dar Maa said ' so you were from the same town? what a coincidence.' she smiled. ' well you are welcome to join on on our merry little crusade' she added.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sima Shi shook his head, looking aside.  
"Foolish.  How can anyone be so blind as to trust others?  All that leads to is a betrayal that cuts that much deeper."
He said quietly...