The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 183283

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"It seems that way, yes." Ashnii replied.

-----------------------------------------------------

A storm had begun to rage as John made his way through the forest, quite wary from the fighting. He could vaguely make out an inn up ahead, John smiled subtly underneath his hood. the 'Three Star Inn' it was called. Straightening his cloak and pulling his hood lower. John soon entered and calmly walker up to the bartender.

"Have you any lodging available, madame." He asked, a slight accent in his voice.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You'e staying with some of us then Sukki' Dar Maa smiled.  I'll play go fish with you if you like mom has a set of playing cards in her bag.'
_ Folow me Drussila said as she headed up the stairs to the second floor, you'll be the last room on the end she said Aaron as she walked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Without warning, Sukki made a dive, sailing through the air and latching onto his back, which may or may not be enough to topple him over. She would attempt to wrap her arms around his neck and hang from him, all the while laughing hysterically. " No! Let's go! Let's go! Buy me dinner too! Pleeeeeeease, meow!" she  chirped. " And bunk!   Do you think it's bouncy? I'll test it! Let's go, let's go, let's go! "

It was at that point that Dar Maa offered her a room. She pouted. "But Aaron is funny! He's fun to  bunk with! " she gasped...as a thought occurred to her. "...Let's all go in the same room!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the bartender turned to him she was a young adult khajit. ' what do you want' she said 'Names Marra, in case you are wondering. " she added as she shook a bottle of mead, into a frothy state. ' we have all sorts of drink here. Nasstor and Drussila run things, but they pay me well, so i work for them.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
actually dear, i think aaron wants to eat by himself' Sed Nues said kindly. ' and dar maas already going to bunk with dru essa and nicula. you could bunk with them, if you wish, we're drawing fir rooms after we finish eating dinner. eat as much food as you want' She smiled  we have the gold for it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John nodded "Although if you do have anything vegetarian, I'll have that with some Argonian bloodwine, even if I really don't drink." he replied.  

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'meret took the menu from the young bartender. - "Thank you very much, pretty lady" - he said with a smile as nodded so she could keep on working. He then started reading the menu. - "It all looks good to me right now."

Marra then gave amenu to Kyo aswell. The kid is wondering if he could order some regular salads, still hoping it would not be seen strange since his head is always covered by the hood, so other people can't see his Rabbit features.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we have kabobs and bloodwine. lets me go get them for you. thats 12 gold for the meal 2 gold more for a refill' Marra said as she headed towards the back of the bar, she brought out a large bottle and a glass and poured it. ' There you are, now let me go get your kabobs, theres 3 to a plate she said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Sukki's sudden attack was more than enough to knock Aaron off his feet. The ferret let out a surprised yelp before hitting the floor. He mentally took back his statement about a stiff breeze knocking her over. This cat was a lot stronger than she looked.

"Getoffame!" Aaron shouted, "I'm not buying you dinner, and you aren't bunking with me!"

The ferret's cloak had opened as he fell, thankfully. This saved him from getting cut on his own knives, but that was the furthest thing from his mind presently.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"No matter." John mused, withdrawing the appropriate amount fo gold from his coin purse.

"By the way, did a group of travellers happen to come this way? A few argonians, khajiit and humans make up some of them."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes they are staying in this inn. paid the innkeeper as good bit of gold too. they should either be in the dining room, or heading to their rooms ' marra said.
_ nicula ordered the fish dinner, as did dru essa. dar maa and sed nues ordered steak and fries.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret take a look at the menu. - "Well, I suppose I'll go for the steak with fries aswell, nothing wrong with some extra-taste dinner every now and then." - he said as he looked at the kid, who was staring at the door. - "Is everything ok, Kyo?" - the Khajiit asked.

The kid snapped and looked back at the Minstrel. - "Ehh... It was nothing. I will just order the salad special they offer, if that is ok."

Qa'Meret smiled. - "Don't worry about your order." - he smiled as he signaled the waitress that they were ready to order.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marra pulled out a pad of paper. Place your orders please. Also include what you want to drink, thank you' she added.  as she got reayy to take the order.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret looked back at here - "I would like the steak with the fries, with a glass of mead." - he then looked at the kid, who was there sitting as shy as he usual is at every new place they have visited so far. -"And my travel companion here would like the vegetarian special with a glass of hot tea. If that is fine."

Kyo couldn't avoid feeling uneasy, he still thinks that something happened in the forests, and he has not seen John yet. But that will change soon enough.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll get that too you right away' mrra said as she moved down the line to dae ' steak with fries and lets see  cyrodilic brandy' dae said ' alright' marra said writing it down and going to the next members of the group.
_ What is going on here' Drussuila aske as she looked at Sukki. " come on let him up.' she said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sukki looked up at Drussila, eyes blinking as she considered her words.  It looked like she was about to protest, when she sniffed, suddenly looking quite distracted. And within a few moments, she was standing up and climbing off of Aaron, sniffing around. "… Fish? I smell fish! "

She stepped over to Drussila, leaned in and sniffed at the vixen. "… Not you, meow… "  She began to follow her nose, slowly drifting her way towards the kitchen.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
drusilla sighed and finished guiding AAron to his room. ' your food will be brought up shortly, if you have any needs ring the bell in your room' She said to him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As Drusilla led Aaron to his room, the hooded figure leaned around the wall dividing the common area from the front of the inn.
"Well, well.  If it isn't the little band of travelers that I've heard so much about."
She smirked...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Ohh, good night miss, what can we do for you?" - Qa'Meret replied to the newcommer, trying to be as polite as he usually is, but still keeping a focus on whatever intentions she may have.

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
"Ow..."

Aaron climbed back to his feet, rubbing his sore back. Another stunt like that and the damned cat might just kill him. The ferret would have to keep his eyes open in the future. Upon being show his room he entered and locked the door. Hopefully that would prevent the cat from getting in over the night.

His room was a rather barren affair: a bed and a desk with a chair. Aaron deposited the book and money bag on said desk, before removing his cloak and draping it over the chair. This exposed his back for the first time, the fur of which was actually a much darker brown than the rest of his body.

The ferret stretched, before quite literally falling backwards onto his bed. Might as well relax until his food arrived.