The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 183194

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(congrats on 5000 Star!)
 Why dont you finish eating and go take a bath' sEd nues said ' We wont be leaving for an hour or so.. depending on how long we take to finish eating and get all our things..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka continued eating her breakfast, pausing now and then so as to not eat to fast as well as to enjoy the meal.  Walker ate more slowly so he could enjoy each bite of his breakfast as well as his drink.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vaeria blushed more, mumbling out a thank you as she wolfed down the rest of her food...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar maa offered to help vaeria up to her room so she could take a bath... she pushed her plate and got up
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vaeria blushed and giggled a little, pushing her chair back.
"I um...okay..."
She murmured softly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
come on, dont be shy ' dar maa said kindly to her, as she lead vareia up to her room. dar maa let in her in, ad motioned to the bath area ' just let me know when you are finished and i'll bring you a towel' dar maa said to her,.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo reached the Inn's dinning place as the new creature landed on the kid's shoulders. Even if it is quite large, with it's tail going around the kid's body with ease, it is very light. The kid hoped he would not call much attention as he returned to the table where Dru Essa and Qa'meret are.

"Well, here is the creature I have mentioned." - Kyo said as he sat down and grabbed his glass of milk.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vaeria nodded, blushing as she made her way into the bathroom...
Downstairs, Sima Shi had sat down to eat, while the hooded figure stared fixedly at the creature...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
hes cute. you should give your creatures names ' Dru essa said to Kyo 'kinda like a pet i'd say..
- dar maa tiook a seat on the bed and relaxed..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Aaron remained at his spot by the door. He was presently munching on one of the remaining apples that he'd retrieved the night before. He seemed quite content to stand there until the group finally decided it was time to leave. By the looks of things, there were still short one white cat. And maybe other people as well. To be honest, the ferret hadn't done much in the way of conversing, and he wasn't exactly sure how large this group was supposed to be.

Finishing his meager breakfast, Aaron pulled the book he'd stolen back the other day out of his cloak and flipped it open. It was a small, printed thing, about the size of the ferret's hand. It was quite thick, however. The covers were blank, leather. From this angle, one would have to look over his shoulder to see what it said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
tarion walked up to sed nues. ' goood morning ' sed nues said to orc who merely grunted in reply..' where are we headed ' he asked ' a place called sacunda, although i'm not exactly certain where it is..' Sed BNuues replied to him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Upstairs in the bathroom, Vaeria leaned against the bathtub, blushing bright red.  Even just talking to the girls she had been talking to at breakfast had stirred up feelings in her that she both thrilled to and abhored.  She had bathed quickly, but now the burning need she felt was just too great to bear.  She had to relive that need, and now was leaning against the tub, her own arousal-soaked panties pressed to her nose with one hand as the other busied itself between her legs.  So lost in the moment was she that she barely even considered what sorts of noises she might be making, or the fact that one of the girls she was so drawn to was right outside the door...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar maa pened the door and saw vaeria on the floor, her clothes pressed against her face ' um.. what are you doing/ dar maa asked. her eyes widened as she saw where vareia's right hand was.. '  if you are going to go that. do it in the shower" she said turning red.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The instant Vaeria heard Dar enter the room and address her, she let out a small, strangled squeak and flipped herself back into the tub, eyes barely poking out and ears laying flat back against her head.
"I-I um..I..."
She stammered, the undergarments landing near Dar in her panic...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
look, just finish getting cleaned up, and i'll go clean these panties.' dar maa sighed ' i have a fresh out fit waiting on the bed out here. once you are finished get a towel and go get changed. ' what wre you thinking about? she asked out of curiosity..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vaeria blushed brighter, shaking her head a little.
"I um...p-promise me you won't hate me or think I'm a freak or anything like that..."
She muttered softly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i wont think you are a freak' dar maa promised. ' just tell me, and your secret will be safe with me.. let me guess it was a guy you were thinking of...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vaeria blushed.
"N-No...it was...well...it was a girl...or several...or...um..."
She stammered out nervously...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
a smile spread across Dar maas face ' so.. were you thinking about me.. and the others girls..? well now.. thats nothing to be ashamed of.. you obvious think we are pretty.. ' she said.. ' i'm guessing you.. wanted to do stuff with us huh.. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vaeria blushed and looked down, ears perking a little
"B-But..you're girls...and I'm a girl...that's wrong..."
She muttered...