The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Wii got one!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Yes, that's no spelling error--family got a Wii today, and I've already made it to "pro" level on Wii Sports bowling. :P: :P:  Needless to say, I don't plan to get addicted to this thing.  I've got a lot of stuff to do this summer if everything goes my way, and I can't have SSBB get in my way.

Now I can't say I don't have a Wii as an excuse for not playing.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Heh...  That's interesting, Adam.  ...Personally, I hope you do have some fun with it...!  I don't know, myself.  I prefer the "old style" controllers, since that's what I'm used to...  However, the day I gave up my PS2 due to my "gamesave freakout," I gave up console gaming, pretty much forever...  ...I've always preferred the PC, anyway...

Have fun, Adam, have fun! ;)
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm sure you'll have lots of fun on it with the various games that are available for it.  Just be sure you, and anyone else who uses it, does not let go of the controller or you may have more then just a broken controller.

ingster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://ingster.deviantart.com/
sounds like you like it,
i also gotten a pro in wii sports.......though its only in boxing >=D
btw, i would reccomend getting metroid prime 3 or something if ya get the chance

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Metroid is interesting...  I haven't seen most of the Metroid games, but, yeah, by all means, pick it up...!

I don't have any Wii experience, so, I can't tell you anything else, other than that...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Brawl...
Brawl....
Brawl....
 :lol  :lol

Congrats, Adam!

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Congrats on your acquisition of a Wii Petrie...took you long enough!  :lol Hope you're planning to be another recruit for our online matches.  ;)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Jolly good mate!
Metroid, Mario Cart, Zelda and Brawl. There... there you have it!  :^.^:

/Lillefot
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.