The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Zero Punctuation - Game Reviews

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey guys!

I've been watching this guy "Yahtzee" review games for a little while and I've got to say that this guy cracks me up every time. In light of which,, for those of you who are unfamilar with his work, I thought I'd share his vids with you fellow gamers. Everything from Halo Wars, GTA, Fable, Sonic, Mario, etc. He's takes pop-shots at all of them.

WARNING!!! This guy does NOT hold back when it comes to expressing his views and since does so using explicit language and sometimes graphical animated displays. If you are easily offended by such linguistic usage/visual stimuli or do NOT wish to hear your fav video games ridiculed then I'd advise not watching these.

That aside...ENJOY! ;)

Zero Punctuation Game Reviews

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Not sure when I first heard of this guy, but when I first watched it I kept getting a headache trying to make sense of what he said. Now I can pretty much watch his videos although I may miss some things he says.

He's not my fav game reviewer but I find him pretty funny and I am amused by his stick figure representations against a yellow background.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He does seem to be pretty funny, thanks for the links, and also for the warnings for some who may dislike such things as what is in his videos.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I LOVE that online show! Watch it every Wednesday!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I like this guy's reviews a lot.  I watch them every Sunday.  He is just hilarious! :)

Only thing is that there are few games he actually enjoys.  Even ones that most would rate as being excellent, he gives them a run for their money.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, same here, I love watching his videos, all of them just awesome.  Love his review of Wii Sports Resort :lol:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I love the fact that the game he's rated the best ever is a game that was cancelled about 15 years ago (if not longer) :lol I think what gets me is his analogies on things. Despite being a bit gratuitous with his language use and graphics, they make me laugh every time. He updates every Wednesday and normally does the bigger releases first before filling the game release blank periods with lesser hyped titles.