The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

this is part of a story I wrote in about 20 min

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I wrote part of this story in my spare time.  Please tell me what you think!  Be as critical as you like!  PLEASE don't judge this story until you have read all I have wrote.  The beginning may have the "I don't want to read this anymore" effect on some people.

NOTE:  this story is not mainly about romance.  I just needed something to get started.

They knew it was a mistake.  How could they have been so wrong?  The forceful emotions had taken over.  Their passion had led to disaster.  They knew that once they had grown up that these emotions would come to pass.  In their childhood, they had not believed in the stories about those who started down the path that one should never follow.  Now they were banished.  Cast aside.  On their own.................

Littlefoot took one last look at the place where he grew up.  The Great Valley really was a paradise.  But he could not stay there.  He had obligations.  He would not allow Ali to live the rest of her life alone in the Mysterious Beyond.  He had to go with her.  It was he who was to blame for Ali's perdicament.  He could not be held responsible for her dimise.  He had to make sure that she would survive, and that his unborn child would live to see the light of the bright circle, and that his mistake was not to be the cause of two deaths - Ali and their unborn child.  

Back Story

Both had reached maturity together.  Before the incedent that led to the disaster, both lived in the Great Valley.  Shortly before each had reached the final step of maturity, Ali and her herd moved to the Great Valley perminently.  Ali had become a perminent member of the gang.  Her relationship with the others was solid, but different.  She still did not feel as connected to the others as much as she was to Littlefoot.  At first her relationships with the gang had been as strong as Littlefoot's.  Then the relationships to the others began to break down.  She eventually realized that her relationship with the others had not lessened - Her relationship with Littlefoot had grown stronger.  She then realized that the relationship had not only strenthened, but also changed in some way she couldn't identify.  Neither of them realized it in the beginning.  They spent a great deal of time alone together.  Both were more than fond of each other but neither knew the extent of their feelings.  Littlefoot began to realize that he spent less and less time with his other friends.  Whenever he thought of something to do, Ali was his first choice out of his friends that he chose to do it with.  Ali noticed this too and decided that they needed to discuss the change in their relationship...................

"Littlefoot"? asked Ali.  "Yes" Littlefoot replied.  "I believe that our relationship has changed in a way that neither of us understands".  she said.  "I have realized this as well" said Littlefoot.  "I have gone over every emotion that I have ever felt and I am at a loss to describe the emotions I am feeling".  "The only thing I can think of is that the emotion that I am feeling is one that I have never felt before".  "This is most likely an emotion caused by factors that we do not yet understand".  "There is only one emotion that I can think of that makes sence".  "What is that Littlefoot?"  asked Ali.  "Love" replied Littlefoot.  "How can that be"? asked Ali.  "I guess it's a natural part of life when you reach our age"  replied Littlefoot.  "We must control our emotions".  "If we make one wrong move, the repercussions could be extensive".  "We must not see each other or tell anyone what we have discovered today".  We are too young to express romantic love according to my grandparents."  "We will be able to express and act on our emotions soon".  "We must resist all temptations and not see each other until we reach the age of desision".  "I agree"  said Ali.  "Our hatch day's are only a few day's apart"  said Littlefoot.  "Yours comes last."  "I will meet you on your thirtyith hatch day when we both have reached the age of decision".  "Then we can make the announcement to our family and friends".  "Agreed"? asked Littlefoot.  "Agreed" confirmed Ali.

The mistake had beem made late at night.  It was the mistake that would change both their lives forever.  The mistake that was unforgiveable and irreversable.  They had let their passion rule them.  For that they paid the ultimate price.  Their lives as they knew them would disapate and one decision would change the rest of their lives.  Both could not wait until the day of decision.  Both were not in control of their actions.  Both lives changed instantly as the result of one bad choice.  They did not wait.  This led to a suprise from their parents to learn that Ali was pregnant.  Due to their actions, Ali was banished from her her herd.  Littlefoot, although not banished, knew that there was no way he was going to loose Ali.  He had reached the age of decision by then, although on the night of the mistake, he was not yet of that age.  He decided that he had to go with Ali because they had unintentionally become a family.  

Now They were heading away from the Great Valley.  It was now only part of their past.  They had to find a way to survive outside the Great Valley.  Ali was the only one who really knew how to survive outside the Great Valley.  Littlefoot had not lived in it for most of his life as Ali had.  She had all of the answers, all the knowledge, and most importantly, the most experience.  

They mutually agreed that the first step was to find food.  That is the number one priority.  Ali assured him that finding food would be difficult, but not impossible.  Littlefoot stared out onto the horizon.  He could see nothing but a barren wasteland in all directions.  "How do we know which way to go Ali"? asked Littlefoot.  "since we cannot use our eyes to see food, we must use our other senses" Ali replied.  She raised her head up as high as it can go and began to draw in deep, steady breths.  "I believe that this direction is the best way to go"  she said.  "I can smell food in that direction".  "Than let's go" said Littlefoot.  

FORAGING FOR FOOD

They walked for several days, finding nothing but long-disesed animals and unedible plantlife until they came to a small oasis.  

The oasis had many different plantlife, many of them unfamiliar to both of them.  The ground was covered with grass and there was a large body of water about three quarters in.  They agreed that this would make a suitable sleeping place for several day's until they could resume their search for a more protected area.  After all, this oasis was nice but it as absolutely no protection from sharpteeth.  It was in the middle of a barren wasteland that sharpteeth often travel.  They took turns watching for sharpteeth while the other slept.  It took them nearly three days until they were both fully rested.  They ate and drank as much as they could before heading off to continue the search for a protected place to raise their child.  

They had traveled for another day before coming to the big water.  Littlefoot remembered the time when the inhabitants of the Great Valley found all the food they needed near the big water.  They had eaten all of the food in the area but the fact that they were able to find food at all was a good sign that Littlefoot and Ali would be able to find another area near the big water in which to raise their child.

They had traveled for another day before coming to the big water.  Littlefoot remembered the time when the inhabitants of the Great Valley found all the food they needed near the big water.  They had eaten all of the food in the area but the fact that they were able to find food at all was a good sign that Littlefoot and Ali would be able to find another area near the big water in which to raise their child.  Littlefoot informed Ali of the news.  She told him that she's never seen much green food near the big water but she was willing to look there for a day or two.  They walked along the beach together for several hours before deciding to take a short break.  They discussed the mistake they had made and decided to attempt to make the best of the situation.  Just then, Littlefoot remembered what Doc had said to him.  "Ali" said Littlefoot.  "I was told on good authority that the Great Valley was not as unique as we think".  Doc told me that the Great Valley was nice but there are others just as nice out there somewhere."  "Do you think he was right"?  "I think that if there were another place a lush as the Great Valley out there that there would only be one other place like it."  "The old one spoke of a land as nice as the Great Valley once"  "She said that it was incredibaly difficult to get to and that it was very far away"  "She claimed to have been there once."  "I tend to believe that there is another land like the Great Valley out there somewhere"  said Ali.  "Me too" said Littlefoot.  "We should look for it."  "Where is it"?  he asked.  "That's the problem" she said.  "The old one never said where it was, just that it was far away".  "It seems that I will have to go back to the Great Valley to talk to the old one and find where it is".  he said.  "You should come with me."  "It will be safer"  he said.  "But you seem to forget that I am banished"! she exclaimed.  "I could not go back there".  "You wouldn't have to go into the valley"  he said.  "You would just wait for me outside".  "If you think this is what we must do, I trust you littlefoot" she said.  "Let's head back"

Backward journey

They turned around and began to head back the way they came along the beach.  When they reached the point at which they first laid eyes apon the big water, they started away from it.  They traveled towards the oasis at best possible speed.  After about three hours of travleing, the ground began to shake violently.  "Earthshake"? asked Ali.  Littlefoot was about to answer when the simoultaniously found the cause of the ground shaking.  A huge sharptooth was not far away.  They could hear it roar but could barely see because of it's distance from them.  "We had better hurry and try to slip past him"  Littlefoot whispered.  They began a half run half walk towards the oasis.  They could not see it yet, but they knew they were close.  If only they could just not attract his attention, they would be safe.  The roars were getting either closer or louder.  Either one would be bad.  If they were getting closer, than there was a good chance that they have been spotted.  If they were simply louder, it might meen that the sharptooth may have just seen them.  They increaced their speed a little.  The roars were getting softer and softer until they were no more.  They reduced their speed to a fast walk just as the oasis came into view.  Once they got there, they rested for nearly an hour until heading off again towards the Great Valley.  

Return to the valley

It took them several days to reach the valley.  The trip was uneventful.  They were so hungry when they reached the valley that they nearly collapsed outside the geat wall.  It was agreed that Littlefoot would go into the valley and gather as much food that he could, then bring it to Ali.  He would then go talk to the old one.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
To be quite frankly, I have a problem with that story. Apart from my general opposition to letting the characters grow up (and I admit that because of the actions involved in the story keeping them as young as they are would probably have been the worse choice) you are going too far when it comes to applying human moral standarts upon dinosaurs.
You realize that banning two teenage dinosaurs into the Mysterious Beyond is (at least according to most of the sequels; before the bite was taken out of sharpteeteeth in sequels such as number 8, 10, and 11) would probably mean their death? It seems a rather harsh punishment for underage sex. And who is to try and convict them anyway? Do you think for example that Littlefoot's grandparents would really sent their beloved grandchild out into the Mysterious Beyond or allow anyone else to do so? Wouldn't Cera, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike do at least ANYTHING? Would members of other kinds such as Cera's dad take any interest at all in the private life of longnecks?
I'm sorry, but it doesn't seem to make too much sense. An adult romance is in general a topic not made for the land before time as we know it, but to blind out all the other characters completely and applying the standarts of a limited group of fanatic humans (how many parents will "bannish" their children for teenage sex, especially if the "banishment" meant mortal death) to the dinosaur society doesn't leave too much about it that i still the land before time.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You have to remember that littlefoot is considered to be an aduli now and decides to go with ali.  His grandparents did not banish him.  Sorry.  I guess I forgot to mention theat ali's mother died.  It was her herd who banished her.  As for the rest of the gang, I was just about to write about them.  I was thinking about having them attempt to make ali's herd reconsider the punishment.  I was also thinking that the gang could also help Littlefoot and Ali find the land like the great valley.  Then, when the rest of the gang reached the age of decision, they could all move there with littlefoot and ali.  Petries uncle is banished to the mysterious beyond.  I don't think they will just say one day that he died.  Living outside the great valley does not mean certain death, but simply a harder lifestyle.  If dinosaurs were incapable of living outside the great valley, then there would be no more sharpteeth.  It is true that most dinosaurs have herds.  Littlefoot and Ali do not.  That is one of the many hardships they will have to get through.  I'm sorry I forgot a few thing's.  I wrote this on a noisy bus while going over a hundred bumps a minute.  There are bound to be some mistakes.  I was unaware that the mistakes were that extensive.  I will attempt to fix them.  Any other suggestions?  This is very helpful.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm glad if the feedback is helpful in spite of being critical :)
His grandparents did not banish him. Sorry. I guess I forgot to mention theat ali's mother died. It was her herd who banished her.
I suppose Ali could be bannished from her herd (though that would be an unusual punishment for a "crime" which didn't endanger anybody and is basically the circle of life) but I don't see wherefrom Ali's herd could take the authority to prohibit her to stay in the Great Valley (which would be her obvious choice). They can prohibit her to move along with them, but I don't see how they can bannish her from the Valley. They are a migrating herd.
As for Cera, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike it seems unlikely that they would let any time pass before realizing that it might be a good idea to help Littlefoot and Ali. After all they have gone through I don't think they could possibly ignore this for a minute. They (with the possible exception of Spike) are roughly the age of Littlefoot, so if he is old enough to be bannished from the Valley they are probably at the age of decision so this couldn't keep them (and did they every care at all whether it was alright with the grownup if one of the Gang needed help?).
Living outside the great valley does not mean certain death, but simply a harder lifestyle. If dinosaurs were incapable of living outside the great valley, then there would be no more sharpteeth.
Not certain death, that's true. The problem is that the Mysterious Beyond is presented in very different ways throughout the sequels. In number 2 to 5 it was really extremely dangerous. LBT 6 first acknowledged that there were other places "just as nice" as the Great Valley, a presumption already suggested by the existence of migrating herd's such as Ali's. The dangers of the Mysterious Beyond were almost ridiculed in later sequels when sharpteeth could be defeated by snowballs (LBT 8. Why didn't that dumb sharptooth just step aside the way Mr. Thicknose did?), by longneck kids crawling under their feet, and other kids throwing pebbles at them (LBT 10. Gee, it really is a paine to see how the Sharpteeth for the sake of not frightening the younger members of the audience are reduced to a mere entertainment for young dinosaur kids), or by tickling them (LBT 11 and 12. How would the original movie's sharptooth or the others from the earlier sequels react to kids trying to tickle them?). From what we know lone wanderers such as Doc are a very rare sight in the Mysterious Beyond (with the possible exception of flyers whose ability to fly and take cover in places out of any non-flying creature's reach gives them a certain security) and the very reason for the existence of large herds is the safety that is in numbers. Even if being on your own in the Mysterious Beyond does not mean certain death the risk is still so high as to consider it cruel and unusual punishment (if we apply human morals to the dinosaurs we can apply our legal terms to them as well I guess ;)) which I don't think would ever be accepted by Littlefoot's grandparents, or his friends. Moreover Ali's herd doesn't have the authority for such a verdict or the means to make sure it is obeyed, even if they tried to impose it. The herd doesn't live in the Great Valley (if they did they wouldn't be the only decision makers either) so how could they even control Ali if she decided to stay there?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Remember in LBT 10 when Bron told littlefoot that sharpteeth only hunt in ones twos and threes?  Littlefoot and Ali could easily take on three sharpteeth (remember they are dumb).  I do not agree that there is nearly as much danger as you describe.  As for the gang not reacting quick enough, I was going to do a "Meanwhile" scene.  As Littlefoot and Ali leave the valley, their friends are trying to convince the herd to lesson the punishment.  As for the herd's inflence in the story, I have no idea how they would keep her out and how they would have the authority to keep everyone else from demanding that they return (seems like a challenge to me).  I will attempt to fix the errors.  I will edit the story when I get it finished.  Thanks!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you assume Littlefoot and Ali to be old and grown up enough to take on three sharpteeth by themselves it is difficult to imagine them young enough for even the most notorious "guardian of virtue" to have a problem with them starting a relationship. Also, unless we accept the sharpteeth growing dumb and harmless as a fact rather than a way of the producers not to frighten kids, I don't expect even a grownup longneck to easily tackle with three sharpteeth. It is a rather sad developement in some of the later movies that the sharpteet have grown stupid, but remember that it took just one sharptooth to kill Littlefoot's mother, that one respectively two of them would have killed Littlefoot's grandpa if it hadn't been for the intervention of Petrie's mother respectively Doc (LBT 2 and 6), that the mere rumor of one or a couple of sharpteeth in the Valley started a stampede in LBT 7, and that as late as LBT 9 there was a sharptooth who didn't appear a mere toy. I really don't think that the danger of the Mysterious Beyond should be underestimated even though I acknowledge that the producers of LBT have been doing this. But if the Mysterious Beyond is not dangerous at all for one or two  teenage leafeater, what remains of the Great Valley as a special place anyway?
As for the numbers of sharpteeth, don't forget about the raptors hanting in packs. If all those sharptooth are as harmless as implied by some of the later movies, what remains of them as a factor to bring some adventure into LBT anyway?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here is the edited story.  It looks mostly the same but I have changed a lot with few words.  

They knew it was a mistake.  How could they have been so wrong?  The forceful emotions had taken over.  Their passion had led to disaster.  They knew that once they had grown up that these emotions would come to pass.  In their childhood, they had not believed in the stories about those who started down the path that one should never follow.  Now they were banished.  Cast aside.  On their own.................

Littlefoot took one last look at the place where he grew up.  The Great Valley really was a paradise.  But he could not stay there.  He had obligations.  He would not allow Ali to live the rest of her life alone in the Mysterious Beyond.  He had to go with her.  It was he who was to blame for Ali's perdicament.  He could not be held responsible for her dimise.  He had to make sure that she would survive, and that his unborn child would live to see the light of the bright circle, and that his mistake was not to be the cause of two deaths - Ali and their unborn child.  

Back Story

Both had reached maturity together.  Before the incedent that led to the disaster, both lived in the Great Valley.  Shortly before each had reached the final step of maturity, Ali and her herd moved to the Great Valley perminently due to desire to settle down.  Ali had become a perminent member of the gang.  Her relationship with the others was solid, but different.  She still did not feel as connected to the others as much as she was to Littlefoot.  At first her relationships with the gang had been as strong as Littlefoot's.  Then the relationships to the others began to break down.  She eventually realized that her relationship with the others had not lessened - Her relationship with Littlefoot had grown stronger.  She then realized that the relationship had not only strenthened, but also changed in some way she couldn't identify.  Neither of them realized it in the beginning.  They spent a great deal of time alone together.  Both were more than fond of each other but neither knew the extent of their feelings.  Littlefoot began to realize that he spent less and less time with his other friends.  Whenever he thought of something to do, Ali was his first choice out of his friends that he chose to do it with.  Ali noticed this too and decided that they needed to discuss the change in their relationship...................

"Littlefoot"? asked Ali.  "Yes" Littlefoot replied.  "I believe that our relationship has changed in a way that neither of us understands".  she said.  "I have realized this as well" said Littlefoot.  "I have gone over every emotion that I have ever felt and I am at a loss to describe the emotions I am feeling".  "The only thing I can think of is that the emotion that I am feeling is one that I have never felt before".  "This is most likely an emotion caused by factors that we do not yet understand".  "There is only one emotion that I can think of that makes sence".  "What is that Littlefoot?"  asked Ali.  "Love" replied Littlefoot.  "How can that be"? asked Ali.  "I guess it's a natural part of life when you reach our age"  replied Littlefoot.  "We must control our emotions".  "If we make one wrong move, the repercussions could be extensive".  "We must not see each other or tell anyone what we have discovered today".  We are too young to express romantic love according to my grandparents."  "We will be able to express and act on our emotions soon".  "We must resist all temptations and not see each other until we reach the age of desision".  "I agree"  said Ali.  "Our hatch day's are only a few day's apart"  said Littlefoot.  "Yours comes last."  "I will meet you on your thirtyith hatch day when we both have reached the age of decision".  "Then we can make the announcement to our family and friends".  "Agreed"? asked Littlefoot.  "Agreed" confirmed Ali.

The mistake had beem made late at night.  It was the mistake that would change both their lives forever.  The mistake that was unforgiveable and irreversable.  They had let their passion rule them.  For that they paid the ultimate price.  Their lives as they knew them would disapate and one decision would change the rest of their lives.  Both could not wait until the day of decision.  Both were not in control of their actions.  Both lives changed instantly as the result of one bad choice.  They did not wait.  This led to a suprise from their parents to learn that Ali was pregnant.  Due to their actions, Ali was banished from her her herd.  They explained to her that they did not wish her to go but they had no choice.  They had to obey the old law set many generations ago.  This law stated that if anyone became impragnated before the age of decision, they would have to go far far away from the herd in order to avoid being seen by someone in their pastlife.  The pastlife was the life you lived before conception.  Littlefoot, although not banished, knew that there was no way he was going to loose Ali.  He had reached the age of decision by then, although on the night of the mistake, he was not yet of that age.  He decided that he had to go with Ali because they had unintentionally become a family.  

Now They were heading away from the Great Valley.  It was now only part of their past.  They had to find a way to survive outside the Great Valley.  Ali was the only one who really knew how to survive outside the Great Valley.  Littlefoot had not lived in it for most of his life as Ali had.  She had all of the answers, all the knowledge, and most importantly, the most experience.  

They mutually agreed that the first step was to find food.  That is the number one priority.  Ali assured him that finding food would be difficult, but not impossible.  Littlefoot stared out onto the horizon.  He could see nothing but a barren wasteland in all directions.  "How do we know which way to go Ali"? asked Littlefoot.  "since we cannot use our eyes to see food, we must use our other senses" Ali replied.  She raised her head up as high as it can go and began to draw in deep, steady breths.  "I believe that this direction is the best way to go"  she said.  "I can smell food in that direction".  "Than let's go" said Littlefoot.  

FORAGING FOR FOOD

They walked for several days, finding nothing but long-disesed animals and unedible plantlife until they came to a small oasis.  

The oasis had many different plantlife, many of them unfamiliar to both of them.  The ground was covered with grass and there was a large body of water about three quarters in.  They agreed that this would make a suitable sleeping place for several day's until they could resume their search for a more protected area.  After all, this oasis was nice but it as absolutely no protection from sharpteeth.  It was in the middle of a barren wasteland that sharpteeth often travel.  They took turns watching for sharpteeth while the other slept.  It took them nearly three days until they were both fully rested.  They ate and drank as much as they could before heading off to continue the search for a protected place to raise their child.  

They had traveled for another day before coming to the big water.  Littlefoot remembered the time when the inhabitants of the Great Valley found all the food they needed near the big water.  They had eaten all of the food in the area but the fact that they were able to find food at all was a good sign that Littlefoot and Ali would be able to find another area near the big water in which to raise their child.  Littlefoot informed Ali of the news.  She told him that she's never seen much green food near the big water but she was willing to look there for a day or two.  They walked along the beach together for several hours before deciding to take a short break.  They discussed the mistake they had made and decided to attempt to make the best of the situation.  Just then, Littlefoot remembered what Doc had said to him.  "Ali" said Littlefoot.  "I was told on good authority that the Great Valley was not as unique as we think".  Doc told me that the Great Valley was nice but there are others just as nice out there somewhere."  "Do you think he was right"?  "I think that if there were another place a lush as the Great Valley out there that there would only be one other place like it."  "The old one spoke of a land as nice as the Great Valley once"  "She said that it was incredibaly difficult to get to and that it was very far away"  "She claimed to have been there once."  "I tend to believe that there is another land like the Great Valley out there somewhere"  said Ali.  "Me too" said Littlefoot.  "We should look for it."  "Where is it"?  he asked.  "That's the problem" she said.  "The old one never said where it was, just that it was far away".  "It seems that I will have to go back to the Great Valley to talk to the old one and find where it is".  he said.  "You should come with me."  "It will be safer"  he said.  "But you seem to forget that I am banished"! she exclaimed.  "I could not go back there".  "You wouldn't have to go into the valley"  he said.  "You would just wait for me outside".  "If you think this is what we must do, I trust you littlefoot" she said.  "Let's head back"

Backward journey

They turned around and began to head back the way they came along the beach.  When they reached the point at which they first laid eyes apon the big water, they started away from it.  They traveled towards the oasis at best possible speed.  After about three hours of travleing, the ground began to shake violently.  "Earthshake"? asked Ali.  Littlefoot was about to answer when the simoultaniously found the cause of the ground shaking.  A huge sharptooth was not far away.  They could hear it roar but could barely see because of it's distance from them.  "We had better hurry and try to slip past him"  Littlefoot whispered.  They began a half run half walk towards the oasis.  They could not see it yet, but they knew they were close.  If only they could just not attract his attention, they would be safe.  The roars were getting either closer or louder.  Either one would be bad.  If they were getting closer, than there was a good chance that they have been spotted.  If they were simply louder, it might meen that the sharptooth may have just seen them.  They increaced their speed a little.  The roars were getting softer and softer until they were no more.  They reduced their speed to a fast walk just as the oasis came into view.  Once they got there, they rested for nearly an hour until heading off again towards the Great Valley.  

Meanwhile...
Cera, petrie,ducky, and spike were at a meeting with the old one and her four select.  "I'm sorry but there can be no exception to the law".  the old one said.  "But you have not only banished Ali but Littlefoot as well"  said Cera.  "He was not banished."  the old one said "Ali was".  "Do you expect him to simply leave Ali to fend for herself in the Mysterious beyond carrying his unborn child"  Ducky asked.  "We insist that there be an exeption to this law" Proclaimed Cera.  "it is unfair what you have done to them just to uphold old laws".  The old one and her four select whispered for what seemed like hours until they finally came up with a new decision.  "The law has been amended due to this unique situation"  she said.  "It has been determined that Ali will only be banished for one of the cold seasons".  "That's the best I can do"  she said.  "Yay" yelled Petrie.  "If only there were someway to tell Littlefoot about the ammendment...

Return to the valley

It took them several days to reach the valley.  The trip was uneventful.  They were so hungry when they reached the valley that they nearly collapsed outside the geat wall.  It was agreed that Littlefoot would go into the valley and gather as much food that he could, then bring it to Ali.  He would then go talk to the old one.  He walked up the pathway to the enterance to the valley.  He entered the valley and did not look back.  

When he had finished gathering treestars, he took them to Ali. After the dilivery was made, he proceded to locate the old one.  

He found the old one sitting in a circle with four other longnecks.  He walked up to them and stood in the middle of the circle.  "Littlefoot, is that you"? the old one asked.  He spoke with harshness and anger.  It was these people who had ruined the rest of his life.  "Do you know the location of a land as green and lush as the great valley old one"?  he asked.  "Yes" she replied  "I have to give you a new piece of information first"  she said.  "We have ammended the old law".  "We have decided that Ali will only be banished for one year".  "Then she may return, as can you".  "Thank you old one"! said Littlefoot.  A familiar voice came from behind.  "Don't you think you should be thanking us first"?  Littlefoot turned around.  Cera, Petrie, Ducky and spike were standing a few meters away.  "Cera, Petrie, Ducky, Spike, I missed you so much"! exclaimed Littlefoot.  He ran up to them.  "What do you mean"?  
"Why should I be thanking you"?  "Because we are the ones that convinced the old one to reduce your sentance"  said Ducky.  "Why are you back"? she asked  "We need to know the location of a land as lush as the great valley in order to raise our child.  The old one broke in.  "The land you seek is far away indeed".  "In order to reach it, you must face many dangers"  "There are lava pits, sharpteeth, high speed winds, and many bodies of waters to cross."  "to get to the lush land, you must first go through a place called the impassable desert."  "It is a land that has plenty of plantlife and water>"  "don't be decieved".  "This is one of the most dangerous places I have ever been

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice! I also happen to be working on a fanfic myself I have a few chapters on fanfiction.net. They need sone editing though. Mainly more details. They are still good though.