The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

TLBT: Journey to A New World; Prologue

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I agree with that too. but to Alan and Jay don't go to the great valley they go to the zoo and get Littlefoot out. Robert is the one who went to the Great Valley to find his freinds and tell them to get Littlefoot's grandparents for him, to be honest with your mistake. Anyway thank you for your thoughts with Vonboy.  ;) I look forward for your thoughts on the prologue  :DD

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
continuing prologue....

Robert finds himself on Saurus Rock and he saw a perfect veiw of the dinosaur world. He puts the time lazer in his pocket and he climbs down; as he got down he rushed to find the Great Valley. He swings on vines, jumps from rock to rock. He shouts "Grandpa Longneck!! Gramdma Longneck!!! I have something to tell you! I Know Where your Grandson is I think his name is Littlefoot!!! I don't want you two to take this the wrong way but He's in my world the 21st century!!! Now I know this sounds confusing to you and the other dinosaurs! Cause you all never heard of it and have not seen it before But I have to explain to everything to you fast!
Robert searched all day and in through the night till it started to rain heavily. He didn't mind the rain pouring on him Till all of a sudden he slid down a very steep hill and he rolls down there like a ball. He lands into wet mud. Cera Ducky Petrie Spike, Ruby and Chomper were still searching for Littlefoot and they heard the shouts Of Roberts voice. Ducky wonders who was shouted. Cera didn't know neither did Chomper and Ruby suddenly they gasped when they saw Robert coming out all covered in mud. Cera wondered why they were shaking till drops of mud drops on Ceras head. She turns around, They all screamed and ran off. Robert chased them shout "Wait a minute stop! I know where Littlefoot is!" then they stopped and asked what he is he told them that he dosen't have time to talk he told them that he's a human and he needs for them to get Littlefoot's grandparents right now cause he's in terrible danger.

And they did. Robert waited for them while rain poured on him. the rain washed a little mud off of him but Littlefoot's Grandparents made and Grandpa Longneck lowers his head and glares at him and aked what happened to Littlefoot. He said he had nothing to do with it while he walks backwards and he fell into the mud again. He said Dont take this in a wrong way I'm not used to angery behavoirs Grandpa Longneck apologizes for scaring him and Robert explained everything to him till the rain stopped.
Everything was amazing to them and thought it was interesting. He showed them the Time Lazer and told them that's how he got here and how Littlefoot got to the 21st century.

He tells them that Littlefoot is being held at a zoo with other animals, elephants lions, tigers, bears, penguins, monkeys, zebras, horses everything.
He showed them how the time device works by showing them the rainbow stone.

However back into the 21st century in Olive street Alan was outside in the backward and Jay showed him the papers that Littlefoot tried to escape and that he was now in chains. This made them very angery and they knew that General Young was responsible for all of this.

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
High Vonboy and LBTDiclonius, I was working on the Continuing chapter 5 prologue and it's still going on. I'd like for one of you to write on the continuing chapter 5 prologue with me and show me what happens in the story prologue. Will you do that as a friend?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll give you ideas, but I won't write your story for you :b.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
High Vonboy, I got your reply and I except. Anyway I am thinking about how Alan and Jay helped Littlefoot escape from the zoo while Robert get's Littlefoot's grandparents into the 21st century. what are your ideas on this, honestly?

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I thought Grandpa Longneck was being brought into the 21st century to rescue Littlefoot from the zoo. was that what was going to happen?

If Alan and Jay are going to do it, It'll be much harder. Maybe they could pose as zookeepers like one of them did to get to talk to Littlefoot?

When the grandparents come to the 21st century, there might be more of a resistance against them. Since they could easily kill someone (unlike Littlefoot, who's too small to really do much damage), they might be seen as more of a threat. Maybe the police or even the military will be after them after awhile.

I'll post some more ideas when I get them.
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Grandma and Grandpa longneck both are being brought into the 21st century by Robert Jones and yes that is whats going to happen. However I agreed with you about Alan and Jay are going into the zoo discuised as zookeepers and they wait for Robert arriving at the zoo with Littlefoot's grandparents and things really get crazier when the grandparents arrived causing some damages at the zoo that made some animals go out. I was thinking about putting that into the prologue what do you think?

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think that could work, and it'd probably be pretty exciting.

Um, do you have any more ideas for my fanfiction?
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well I was thinking of you adding the Utahceratops and Kosmoceratops in the LBT fanfiction. In case you were wondering about what they are they're new ceratopsians recently discovered in Southern Utah by a paleontologist Dr.  Scott Sampson. that's my thought on your LBT fanfiction. What do ya say to this?  ;)

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
continuing prologue....

In the Great Valley after Robert was finished with the story Grandma and Grandpa Longneck excepted his words, which they heard his words from a far distants from his shouts that echoed all the way from a cave, which are the secret caverns.
He prepared the time lazer and got on Grandpa lonecks back.

Back in the 21st centery Alan and Jay were still at home and were very angery about General Young. 2 of there girl friends arrived one was an african american woman very beautiful dressed in a zebra blouse and black dress named Sammantha Cruze or Sam for short. the 2nd was a white woman red haired and a her face was like an angel her name was Carol Summer. They arrived and where very courious about their anger so asked them. They told them that Littlefoot the apatosaurus is in chains at the Kansas City Zoo and he's been treated badly by General Young. Sam and Carol had heard about littlefoot on the news last month and they came to see Littlefoot with their own eyes but after what they heard they decided to help them get Littlefoot out of the zoo. Alan and Jay hoped that Robert was doing alright in the Mesazoic era. but they'll have to see when He arrives with Littlefoot's grandparents.

They arrived in the zoo at midnight as Zookeepers and saw Littlefoot talking to Janice the zebra and Elvis the Chimpanzee. They didn't know what the zebra was saying to littlefoot in his cage. Sam and Carol were suprised that he can talk and can talk to animals in the 21st century. however they slunked in the cage and Carol used a crow bar and broke the chains off of Littlefoot. Then out of nowhere Littlefoot's grandparents appeared and Littlefoot rushed towards them and where reunited.
but then the alarm went off and it scared The grandparents and began swinging their tales around breaking cages and stuff and the animals were out.

UH OH this is not good Robert shouts. Littlefoot's grandparents took Littlefoot, Alan, Jay and the girls and they started to run and more things got really out of control. People were shouting running and bumping cars into each other and Littlefoot's grandparents went into the Missouri River and went on the otherside. They went to Overland Park into a big wide grain field. Littlefoot was sure happy to see his grandparents again and they thanked Alan, Jay, Robert, Sam and Carol for their help although a lot of things got out of control and caused a lot of trouble.

as the sun was rising General Young arrived they others woke up and Grandpa Longkneck then confronts General Young.
General Young stood up and didn't run. Grandpa Longneck told him to leave their grandson alone. Robert grabes the general and threatens to break his spine. General Young replies to Robert Calmly to let go of him.
General Young says that he hasn't come for the young dinosaur (Littlefoot) he wants to apologies for his mistreatments and for his reactions. The grandparents find it hard to believe but they excepted his apologies but Alan, Jay and Robert know the General really well. He tells them that he might be playing nice as hiding his fears from you. Why, because they are big and he can't use force on them.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
is this chapter 5 yet, or are you still on chapter 4? So it looks like humans can only talk to dinosaurs and not other animals, right? I see your still adding on to it, so i'll edit my post later if anything new pops up I wanna comment on.

About using those two species of dino's you listed, idk really. That would be adding in original Dinosaur characters into the mix. That would be great, but it'd be hard for me to do. Other than the human so far, I've been dealing with already established characters. Actually, that's one thing your doing a great job at. Making lots of original characters for your fanfiction.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Vonboy this is still chapter 4 and I am struggling with ideas and now I'm at the part where General Young made his apologies for his reactions on Littlefoot and stuff and I want you to give me some thought on this for me, Can ya do that for me?

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
If the general was going to be apologizing, he would go by himself, unarmed.

I don't know what you plan to do, but I'd say the general is lying, and is about to deceive the dinosaurs. He's playing nice because he realizes he can't take them by force anymore.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
You are absolutly right on the lying part :DD I edit the chapter 4 and now it's completed. Chapter 5 will have to wait cause I'm working on it and thinking about it too.  :DD  While I do that you can give me some ideas on what should happen on chapter 5 and 6.  ;)

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
This story has been good so far. :) I can't wait for later chapters. :)

But I have to ask (since it is your story; or are you writing it with Vonboy?), how come you're asking vonboy for ideas? It's your story, you can come up with whatever you want and you don't need to add a new chapter ever day. I'm not meaning to be rude, I just wanted to say. You may get more comments too if you wait a while before you post a new chapter, and you could finish a whole chapter before you post it instead of posting a segment like a pargraph or a few sentences.

Also, if you are writing this story with Vonboy, maybe he could write one chapter, then you the next so on, or are you writing the story by yourself?

It takes time to come up with the ideas of chapters, and it is best to come up with them yourself than asking others, that way you always write what you want to, especially if you are going to publish it.

I'm just giving some advice; I hope I didn't sound rude.

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
To answer your questions Adder, to me ideas don't come very easily. It gives me a lot of stress cause I have more stories, art projects and Illustrations to work on. I ask for Ideas from people cause their ideas can be very interesting to me and other's too.
I know you are not trying to be rude to me and I'm pleased with it. So I have a question for you Adder, Do you have any Idea's for this story prologue?

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Ah I see; not really, I'm terrible when it comes to writting Land Before Time stories, but not Farthing Wood or Watership Down for some reason. I know how you feel, I used to be that way when I was a beginning writer too. It takes time to have ideas to come to you quickly.

Anyway, a Prologue is only the first chapter of your story; did you know that? After that is chapter 1, chapter 2, etc. A prologue is just one chapter that is shorter than the others.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
If your really struggling to think of ideas, you should try just stopping for a couple days then coming back to it. I just did that with my fanfiction, and I was able to get most of a episode written last night and so far today.

Just don't write for a couple days, rest, do something else. And some ideas should come.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

joshua1127

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Thank You Vonboy. I'll do my artwork and illustrations by the way, ideas come fast while I do illustrations, artwork, when I read books and when i watch TV.
However I have 3 stories to work on and it's a series of science fiction and adventure.  :DD  However what are your favorite parts in the LBT project? honestly  :DD