The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which Flyer Are You?

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
LBT 7 Personality Quiz

Ok, so I apparently just happened to stumble upon this thing today, and figured I'd better share it here in case no one else has done so yet.

But basically, it's a personally quiz deciding on which of the flyers from the seventh film you are most like, or in other words, are you a Pterano, a Sierra, or a Rinkus? :lol

Now, if you know all three of these guys extremely well, which I'm pretty much sure most people on this forum do with the back of their hand, you should be able to pick out which answer goes with each flyer.

I mean, that kind of ruined the fun for me, but at least I was still able to enjoy it.

Also, if you're wonder which one of them I got, it was Pterano. ^^

But, after you do take it, you could reply to this by saying who you ended up with. ;)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm Rinkus :lol.  What can I say?  I lack the narcissism of Pterano and the psychopathy of Sierra, so I guess it had to be him :DD.

I guess I could see some of Rinkus in myself.  Like him, I'm clumsy, a screwball, and I have to work harder to maintain a firm appearance when under confrontation :p.  And, as far as I can remember, I've often been seen a "dark horse", meaning that of all the people in a group, I may be perceived to be the least likely to take charge, but I end up doing so and it may surprise others :lol.  So, I guess in those ways, I'm like Rinkus :DD.

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
I got Pterano.  

:confused

Didn't expect that, I thought I'd get Rinkus.  I guess my ego is bigger than I thought.  ;)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Can't believe jr88 hasn't taken this yet.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Lettuce: it's "Jrd89" :)

I've already seen and taken that quiz before. I got Pterano.  Don't worry. I read almost anything "flyer/Petrie/Pterano/Rinkus" on the forum. ;)

Don't worry, as a flyer fan, I sure didn't miss the "Which flyer are you?" quiz.  :DD

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Speaking of the flyers, I actually created this stamp of them not too long ago; .

If you'd like to fav or download it, you can find it on my deviantART page.

Really, I wasn't too surprised of me getting Pterano, myself.

I will, however, admit to being a bit of a Rinkus, too.

Not convinced? Once, a bee scared me so badly that I fell right onto my back! Thankfully, it wasn't on the concrete...

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
lol I got Pterano, and I was trying not to pick his type of answers as much as possible bc I didn't want to cheat.
Lol, unrealistic standards and goals? Me to a T, I'm so bloody disorganized and scatterbrained!!
I am kinda glad though^^ guess he and I are more alike than I thought :blink:  dunno if I should be glad... is leading an entire herd to their deaths in my future?  :!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Pterano
 You are Pterano! My, my, aren't we a bit of a tall tale?
Narcissistic, arrogant, and charismatic, you have the qualities of a great actor, but just an actor. You set unrealistic standards for yourself and often believe others will adore you if they could just see how wonderful you really are. You are also ambitious and are a real go-getter. You are more than just a pretty face. While you may not make the best decisions, you have a heart of gold and can/will set things right once you see to it that it needs to be corrected. However, it needs to be on YOUR terms rather than anyone else's.

I guess I fit his qualities very well I might add.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I got Pterano, Petrie's uncle. :lol  :DD  :smile
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
/grins widely as this is still being taken/

This was definitely my first quiz I made on that site and for awhile. I probably will go ahead and edit some of these results and how I worded them. Maybe.

I still get Rinkus as my result.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ooh, I'm Pterano! Narcissistic, arrogant, charismatic...hmm, sounds about right, though I never thought of myself as charismatic...

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I got Pterano again!
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Another impossible quiz. All the choices there are too "villainous", I can't pick even one. Looks like I am not a villain at all, which is good. :)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pterano here :smile The answers are fairly obvious though :P:
Inactive, probably forever.