The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

ITT: You laugh you lose.

Tobe · 50 · 4585

Tobe

• Chomper
    • View Profile

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I didn't find your video funny Rat_lady7; that would be quite the understatement. That video was completely hilarious from the very start and I totally lost control. I missed the second half of it because I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep paying attention and I'm still laughing as I write this. You have really good taste in humor. I haven't laughed that hard since I read Total Drama Valley. That is definately a must see video for people who like to burst into laughter. Thank you!

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Friendly Sharptooth,Dec 29 2008 on  02:17 AM
I didn't find your video funny Rat_lady7; that would be quite the understatement. That video was completely hilarious from the very start and I totally lost control. I missed the second half of it because I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep paying attention and I'm still laughing as I write this. You have really good taste in humor. I haven't laughed that hard since I read Total Drama Valley. That is definately a must see video for people who like to burst into laughter. Thank you!
you posted after her. Now its your turn to post something funny =)

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
you posted after her. Now its your turn to post something funny
Oh, I see. I'm very sorry for disrupting the flow of things. I was just confused because I didn't understand the directions. (I know most abbreviations, but ITT, I'm afraid, I am unfamiliar with. I've just never seen or heard that one before, that's all. I'm terribly sorry.) So I guess I had better not post here anymore since I can't contribute to this at all. I have absolutely no idea how to post a picture or link of any kind on a web page. I'm just not any good with computer functions besides the very basics. I'll leave this topic alone now so please continue with someone who can actually give an answer.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Friendly Sharptooth,Dec 29 2008 on  02:51 AM
you posted after her. Now its your turn to post something funny
Oh, I see. I'm very sorry for disrupting the flow of things. I was just confused because I didn't understand the directions. (I know most abbreviations, but ITT, I'm afraid, I am unfamiliar with. I've just never seen or heard that one before, that's all. I'm terribly sorry.) So I guess I had better not post here anymore since I can't contribute to this at all. I have absolutely no idea how to post a picture or link of any kind on a web page. I'm just not any good with computer functions besides the very basics. I'll leave this topic alone now so please continue with someone who can actually give an answer.
o.o

dude.. its a learn as you go thing. I did not intend that to be at all negative

continue game

Tobe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Mmm, I just jump in fast.   ITT means "In This Thread",  So "In This Thread if you laugh you lose."

You don't have to post a pic, just make a snarky comment about either failing or the unfunny attempts.

I'll dial it down to Normal Mode

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
I had to giggel a bit about donald :p But I don¥t really get what this picture wants to tell us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU...re=channel_page

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Looks like I lose again! I was laughing a lot during Nimrod's movie too. What makes it even funnier is that it's hard to tell if the person in that video is really trying to be serious or not. Either way, that boy was quite the laugh.
I did not intend that to be at all negative
Please don't worry at all about that. I didn't take you negatively in any way. You simply reminded me of what to do next here. How could that be negative? No, I simply came to that conclusion on my own because since everyone else was posting pictures or links I thought that it was a requirement. I thought that since I can't do that, I can't be of any use here, so why even come? That thought was in no way initiated by any of your words, but thank you for your concern anyway.
ITT means "In This Thread"
Many thanks for clearing that up for me. It was nice of you to volunteer to help me when I didn't ask. And thank you for saying this as well:
You don't have to post a pic
This means mere words will do, so thanks for making an attempt to bring me back. (Although now you can probably see that it was more than just an attempt.) So there were some things that always made me laugh no matter how many times I read them. I'm sorry if no one else finds them funny, but at the very least it might show others what makes me laugh. (Although it would be highly unlikely for someone to care about what some guy they've never met before likes to laugh at, it was all I could think of to fit after the "at the very least" part.) So here is what I find funny which you are all welcome to hate: creative answering machine greetings. Here are my favorites:

Hi, I'm not home right now but my answering machine is, so talk to it instead.

You know what I hate about answering machine messages? They go on and on, wasting your time. I mean, all they really need to say is, "We aren't in, leave a message." That's why I've decided to keep mine simple and short. I pledge to you, my caller, that you will never have to suffer through another long answering machine message when you call me. So, with that said, here are the detailed instructions for leaving a message for me........

You have reached ###-####. We picked this machine up at a garage sale in "as-is" condition. You can try to leave a message on it, but we are not sure it will be recorded. If we don't return your call, it means the machine did not work.

Hi! David's answering machine is broken. This is his refrigerator. Please speak very slowly, and I'll stick your message to myself with one of these magnets.

Hello. You are talking to a machine. I am capable of receiving messages. My owners do not need siding, windows, or a hot tub, and their carpets are clean. They give to charity through the office and don't need their picture taken. If you're still with me, leave your name and number and they will get back to you.

Thank you for calling ###-####. If you wish to speak to Tim, push 1 on your touch tone phone now. If you wish to speak to Lynn, push 2 on your touch tone phone now. If you have a wrong number, push 3 on your touch tone phone now. All of this button pushing doesn't do anything, but it is a good way to work off anger, and it makes us feel like we have a big time phone system.

This is not an answering machine -- this is a telepathic thought-recording device. After the tone, think about your name, your reason for calling, and a number where I can reach you, and I'll think about returning your call.

Greetings, you have reached the Sixth Sense Detective Agency. We know who you are and what you want, so at the sound of the tone, just hang up.

Hello. I'm home right now but cannot find the phone. Please leave a message and I will call you up as soon as I find it.

I can't come to the phone now because I have amnesia and I feel stupid talking to people I don't remember. I'd appreciate it if you could help me out by leaving my name and telling me something about myself. Thanks.

I can't come to the phone right now because I'm down in the basement printing up a fresh new batch of twenty dollar bills. If you need any money, or if you just want to check out my handiwork, please leave your name, number, and how much cash you need after the tone. If you're from the Department of the Treasury, please ignore this message.

Hi. I'm probably home, I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

I'm only here in spirit at the moment, but if you'll leave your name and number, I will get back to you as soon as I'm here in person.

Those always make me laugh. Sorry if they don't have that effect on anybody else here though. Still fun to share. Later.

Tobe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
. . .

Okay you woulda got me if it was a rage thread.  But considering I don't speak german?  I'll fire some more off tonight.

Also...

Thank you for calling ###-####. If you wish to speak to Tim, push 1 on your touch tone phone now. If you wish to speak to Lynn, push 2 on your touch tone phone now. If you have a wrong number, push 3 on your touch tone phone now. All of this button pushing doesn't do anything, but it is a good way to work off anger, and it makes us feel like we have a big time phone system.

You almost got me.  I had to bite my tongue.

~Tobe

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
Hmmm, don't see the point on that one, Tobe.

However, I've already lost a few times, so it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, here's one from me :D

USS Montana