The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Power Rangers RP

LBTFan13 · 348 · 20771

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Even though Angel Grove didn't have a group like the Silver Guardians to protect them, all it needed were the Power Rangers, and they always came through in the end. It just really doesn't seem necessary to have another group like that when really all the city needs are the rangers themselves.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, your the boss, but if you change your mind just let me know. Also I got a possible solution to the Zord dilima. In the next to last episode, when trey regained the Gold Ranger Powers he used them to make himself and the other rangers grow.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello, is anyone still here, testing one two three, testing.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm still here.  

Interesting idea.  It is similar to the mystic force season where the rangers themselves changed to zords and merged to form a megazord.  It's the same season where Rita makes an appearance, as the empress of good magic or somesuch title like that.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Aug 20 2011 on  11:51 PM
I'm still here.  

Interesting idea.  It is similar to the mystic force season where the rangers themselves changed to zords and merged to form a megazord.  It's the same season where Rita makes an appearance, as the empress of good magic or somesuch title like that.
yeah, except the megazord part.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
this RP is harder to Kill than Darkonda from Power rangers in Space. LBTFan13 is back so maybe we can resume.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I certainly hope so.  It's been a while so maybe someone can summarize where we last were, so everyone knows where we were.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile