The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOF Awards 2012 Rules, Voter List, Award Drafts

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
While the activity does not stay the same activity still remains. One can see it in a very negative light looking at many active members who do not visit the board anymore. However, I don't see only those who are no longer around, but also those who did join this board and became very active in this very year Blais_13, Chomper98, Fyn16, Mr Wonk and StrutEggStealer all joined after the last award voting if I'm not very mistaken and have greatly contributed to the GOF. The water changes in a flowing river, but that does not mean that it is about to dry up.
I said it before and it still remains my conviction that the GOF is not so dependent on further LBT movies (especially given the primarily negative reactions for the later ones) to continue to exist. Not only is there a lot about LBT that still can be discussed and has never been mentioned before (especially many TV episodes, but also unmentioned elements from movies that have been discussed before keep popping up), but also there is a lot of material created by the fans themselves. More importantly, the GOF also covers many topics and discussions not related to LBT in any way.
There is no good reason why the GOF could not continue. Of course it would be awesome to see some members who haven't been seen in a while returning, but I also enjoy seeing new members joining the GOF and even though the degree of activity may vary, there have been quite a few very active discussions this year.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The fact there are no more lbt movies or tv series, books ect may well keep the new folks from being a high number but I think there will always be new members.  And the discussions and rp will, and have, moved, changed, ect to where most are not LBT related.  

As for the awards not being to active this year it may be most folks are to busy in school, or other reasons.  I'm not sure if there are certain times of the year that may be where folks tend to be less busy.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Mumbling,Sep 10 2012 on  02:42 PM
Here is a list of the 105 GOF members who are entitled to vote and be elected in the 2012 award votes. To be allowed to vote and to be voted for one has to meet the following criteria:
-The member must have posted at least a 100 times.
-The member must have actively posted on the GOF within the past 3 months.
-The member must have been a member for at least three months.

Mistakes can happen and we apologize in case there are any on the list below. If you meet the criteria described above but are not on the list below, please send a PM to one of the admins.

2007excalibur2007
Adder
Allicloud
Almaron
Animeboye
AvestheForumFox
babidikrakenguard
Belmont2500
Blais_13
Blitz
Bongo
brekclub85
Bruton the Iguanodon
buffypii
bushwacked
Campion1
Cancerian Tiger
Caustizer
ChaoticMistress
Chiletrek
Chomper4
Chomper98
Clawandfang
Coyote_A
crazedwriter
Cyberlizard
Daddytops2009
DarkHououmon
DarkWolf91
Dash The Longneck
Dima02
Dr. Curzon
Drake
EggStealerGirl
Explorer
F-14 Ace
f-22 "raptor" ace
Flathead770
FlipperBoidSkua
Fyn16
guidolover
jansenov
JBJB1029
jedi472
joshua1127
Jrd89
Justin1993
kanganix
Kor
Lain_EX
landbeforetimelover
lbt/cty_lover
LBTDiclonius
LBTFan13
LBTLover1
LettuceBacon&Tomato
Lillefot
Littlefoot Fan
Littlefoot1616
Littlefoot90
Littlelady15
Malte279
Mama's Girl
metadude1234
Mirumoto_Kenjiro
Mr Wonk
MrDrake
Mumbling
Myrkin
NeptuneNavigator2001
NewOrder
Nick22
Nimrod
Nintendoofah64
oogaboo
Over and Under
Pangaea
PanickyPetrie14
Petrie
Petrie85
Pikkutassu
pokeplayer984
Pterano
Ptyra
Rat_lady7
Redtooth101
Rocky
Salvatore Blackheart
Serris
Sky
Spartanguy88
Spyro
StarfallRaptor
Stitch
StrutEggStealer
Tails_155
The Chronicler
The Dark Patriot
The Friendly Sharptooth
The Great Valley Guardian
thebigdeal
Vilstrup
vonboy
Waluigifan
WeirdRaptor
Zenoah
Can I join? I posted more than 100. :p
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
These awards finished last year. We'll have to wait for this year's awards to start to be able to join. I'm not sure when that will be, though. :yes

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And your account needs to be at least one month old ;) I will close up the 2012 topics.