The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What's Next?

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
Well, since it's obvious that the LBT channel is posting clips from all 14 movies (except 1), what do you think is gonna happen after the last clip of the 14th movie is out?

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I suppose they'll go through to JOTB and then... LBT XV reveal. :p I wish haha.

I don't know, but I'm kinda expecting they'll just go back to TV series/movie compilations showcasing various characters and such. It would be nice to see them post new content, maybe some shorts about certain characters and recapping adventures they've had in and around the Great Valley? But again... wishful thinking.  :lol

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Haha, yeah, I think the channel is just going to keep posting compilations indefinitely. :p

These two are probably my favourite; "Big trees and falling leaves" and "The Best of Chopper" :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fko_WNLwokM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSl8Ed9sstk

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I suggest we make one single separated topic for this LBT Youtube channel (if we didn't make one already), and discuss everything related to it there.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
They're most certainly going to keep posting videos of compilations and such until the next movie is announced.

A.K.A. they'll keep doing compilations till WE become the land before time.

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
I see the lbt YouTube channel as a sort of kids channel (sadly) where they just post shorts from the movies and show which I dont mind I think its kind of cool. or duh I mainly just use it to watch the music videos from the movies. nothing else.   
Still waiting for the bluth cut

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
The announcement that we are getting.. drum roll.. a new box set of the movies and series bundled. :p 

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
The announcement that we are getting.. drum roll.. a new box set of the movies and series bundled. :p 
That sounds like a realistic outcome. :P