The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Children of Maganog

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Because it won't. I don't know what they are, but our little friend might.' Vylor said, gesturing at Torgo.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky climbed down Littlefoot and walked over closer to Torgo.  "Isn't there something someone can do for him? He looks like he's really hurt, he does." She said with concern in her voice.

Littlefoot looked at Torgo, "I'm not sure we could treat some of his injuries but it may be best to wait till he wakes up on his own so we can as him which hurts more." He said.  

"But him sharptooth." Petrie said still afraid of Torgo and the possible other sharpteeth that may be giants.

"So is Chomper and you are not scared of him are you?" Littlefoot asked.

"Him different, him not scary sharptooth, him nice sharptooth." Petrie said.

"Maybe he is too, we'll have to wait till he awakens and see what sort of person he is." Littlefoot said.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine nodded. "I agree with Littlefoot. There's something about this one that seems different. He wasn't one of the sharpteeth in my dream, so maybe he is a nicer one. We'll have to wait and see once he wakes up."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail walked closer gave the Torgo a quick sniff and said "Ya know...I could wake him up for us...it wouldn't even hurt him..come on Please?!?!?!?" his voice eager to help, and wanting to get some answers

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked over at Longtail, "What sort of idea do you have?" He asked.

Ducky went over to Torgo and patted one of his arms gently.  "We will help you to get better, we will." She said.

Ducky and Petrie waited to see what Longtail's idea was.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
ooc: I'm keeping close watch on this RP daily, so I will co-react to whatever it is Longtail has planned for Torgo. so do carry on, and expect my participation =)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"To bad we do not have some of those stinky flowers that were on the island were we saw Chomper that second time.  They stink so bad they could wake him, they maybe could." Ducky said still gently patting Torgo.

"They stinky, but taste good with some green food." Petrie said, nodding to his memory of the taste of adding a bit to some green food.

"I don't think those flowers grow anywhere in the Great Valley so we have to think of something else." Littlefoot said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
At this point Longtail had an ear to ear smile on his face as he said "This is gonna be fun!" and using his tail began to tickle Torgo's belly hoping the sensation would wake him quickly and painlessly. While still smiling Longtail said "Told you it wouldn't hurt him!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine rolled his eyes and laughed. "Oh Longtail, you're so silly. We need a quicker way to wake him up. Let me show you how it's done."

(OOC: i thought this would be funny)

Zaine walked up next to Torgo

He began to whisper, "Hey sleepyhead.."

then he screamed, "WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
At this, it seemed Torgo defied gravity and jumped with a surprized yelp, hitting his head on a tree limb and landing back on his belly where he lay, eyes wide opened

"OoOOoouu lookit deh pretty butterflies and sparklies!" he said while his head swam

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: Is he speaking sharptooth or plant eater language?  I'd assume his native language which I'd guess to be sharptooth.

Ducky jumped back at the shout, being started by it.  When she saw what Torgo did she went over closer to him with a look of concern on her face, "Are you feeling better? We can help your hurt areas if you tell us where you hurt." She said.

"Ah!!" Petrie shoulted in fear.  At the shout Petrie gripped Littlefoot's neck tightly again, making Littlefoot's eyes start to but out a bit.

"Pe...tr...ie." Littlefoot said through a strained voice.

(OOC: forgot which movie it was but I think 1 had a scene where Petire gripping Littlefoot's neck did make his eyes bug out a bit.  Though it was a funny scene. )

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail laughed as he said "Well Zaine I gotta hand it to ya...it worked...it worked well!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine smiled. "Well, I try. Of course, now he's feeling a little dazed, and I'm sure he doesn't want to hear another scream."

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Torgo blinked, his eyes still wide as the images before him were still a bit fuzzy, soon his daze calmed and his sight improved. The fastbiter now saw the young dinos before him.

"Wh-where am I?"he stuttered as he made another clumsy attempt at getting up, using the tree for support

"Th-the master.. does not approve of children. The master - " he then remembered his mission and that he was no longer under Maganog's control "I.. I'm free, the Master has no control over me! I'm free... finally free!" He started laughing and fell over again.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail gave a short laugh at Torgo as he fell forward again. He then replied "He is really out of it.." Longtail then turned and faced the others and said "I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to help him stand up...just so we can hear what he has to say."

Longtail then took a few steps forward and using his tail and beak tried to lift Torgo's head, and after a few grunting tries he said to the others: "A little help would be helpful here!"

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vylor decided to help. 'Risa!' was uttered in an ethereal tone. Torgo's body was lifted off of the ground with what seemed to be invisible strings.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky pated his leg, "You are safe, try to rest and do not move to fast.  Do you hurt anywhere?" She asked still concerned about Torgo.

Petrie eased up a little on his grip of Littlefoot's neck.  "He scary?" He asked peeking over to where Torgo is.

"No, he seems tired, or maybe hurt." Ducky said, concern still in her voice.

"Let's give him room to sit down if he needs it and not get to close if he needs room to breath." Littlefoot said.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, Meyla approached Korr

"I've kept my silence far too long, Korr, so I should ask, why are we here again? I've followed you and your new little friend all the way here, and I'm just not so sure why."

She looked around at the valley "Though honestly, this place seems so dreamy and wonderful, certainly a great place to settle down and call home."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Korr groaned and turned around as he whispered in her ear "You are here Meyla, to help give me a better reputation  around this valley after what I did before, and I would appreciate it if you would just follow along with my plans!"  He then added "And if this place is as nice as you believe it to be, then perhaps you'd be willing to be Charger's step mother?"

~~~~

Longtail however walked over to Torgo and said "He should be fine as long as he doesn't fall down anymore giant walls, or gets beaten up by the valley elders."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nods, "Maybe he should sit down, for a while at least till he's sure he's better and able to stand." He said to the others.  Then he turned to Torgo, "Just sit down for a while.  You can lean against something if you need to.  Then you can tell us why you are here."

Ducky nods, "If you sit down it may be better since you seem hurt." She said still concerned.

"Me not sure about sharptooth, but maybe he ok." Petrie said from his location.  He went over to Littlefoot and sat on his back since he felt safest there when with the group.