The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

For the Stone, or For Friendship?

LBTFan13 · 321 · 28345

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Virgil had noticed the same movement as Chomper, and he told him...
"You're not seeing things, Chomper.  There's something there."
He then yelled to the mysterious source...
"Come out and Show yourself!"

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Quote from: LBTFan13,Apr 7 2008 on  08:10 PM
Zaine looked over towards Dante and nodded. "It's ok. I'll only be a minute." He then walked off a little with Cyrix. "Look, I understand how you feel, because I feel the same. I'm worried about him, but you have to believe me that I didn't want anything to happen to him."

(OOC: Everyone is about to apologize to Zaine for being mad at him, and we will eventually head towards the Smoking Mountain. Ozzy and Strut are already ahead of us, so they are not near the group.))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, the little flyer was indeed annoying Ozzy, and he couldn't stand it. "If you don't pipe down, I'm going to make you scream a tune of pain!"

"Ozzy, we can't hurt them," Strut said. "Remember, they are vital to our plan!" Ozzy sighed, not believing that his brother was telling him to calm down.

"You two are lucky he has more patience than I do."
Cyrix sighed and said "I am sorry Zaine...I didn't mean to be so hard on you before...it's just that Longtail is all I have. I don't like the thought of losing him." He then looked at Zaine and said "But I also know enough about him to know that he wouldn't blame you for his capture...he would know you and the others would come after him, and as such he is most likely smiling right now, or singing."

~~~~

Longtail smiled and said to Ozzy "Go ahead ugly! Hit me I dare you! You don't have the nerve you coward! And to make your life worse you smell worse than Sharptooth breath!"

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Soar froze in fright at the noise, she shut her eyes tight and began to tremble.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Mitch slamed one of the trees hard with his tail, making alot of fresh treestars falling down to the younger children.
He was glad that all his training had made him this strong.

"There you go, go ahead, there's plenty!"

He took a mouthfull himself, chewing. Treestars never taste soo good than after training he thought.

He then noticed Chomper and Virgil was looking for something.

"What is it you guys?"
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shera happily ate some treestars, and turned her face to the direction Chomper and Virgil were looking at.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine looked at Cyrix. "I'm so sorry for what happened to Longtail. I promise you we will rescue them, and if anything does happen to him I will kill those two egg eaters." Well, two down, and one stubborn threehorn left to go...

Chomper yelled out as well. "It's ok! You don't have to be afraid of us! We won't hurt you!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ozzy turned to Longtail, took his hand, and was so tempted to hit him until he got a disapproving look from Strut. He's turning too soft... "You won't be so full of yourself once we reach the stone little flyer. Mark my words, you will beg for mercy from me, and I will not grant you or your longneck friend any!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim heard what Chomper said and looked over to where he was looking.  "It does seem like someone is there.  You can come out, we won't hurt you." She said, taking a step so she was closer then Ducky or Petrie were, who were both heading to where Mitch was heading.  Petrie flew ahead once the treestars fell and grabbed 2 with his feet, heading back to where Ducky who was still walking towards where Mitch was.  He landed and handed one to Ducky, then hearing the others looked in the area and holding his treestar got afraid, shivering.

"Maybe it egg eaters, or giant sharptooth." He said shivering.

"Thanks." Ducky said as she accepted the Treestar from Petrie. She was about to take her first bite then turned to look in the direction as well.

"Or maybe it is someone shy.  We are many and sometimes many scare those who are shy, they can.  Or maybe they have not heard how Chomper is a nice sharptooth and are hiding." Ducky said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail scowled and said "Aww come on! Stop being a coward and hit me!" He looked Ozzy in the eyes and said "You know you want to." He then smiled and said "And besides if I get out of this net...I will be smacking you two fools around for days!"

~~~~

Cyrix smiled and said to Zaine "Thank you. I feel bad about this...but if it comes to a fight, I don't want you putting yourself into unnesscary danger. We are only going to get Littlefoot and Longtail, and if there is time, perhaps the stone too."

Cera in the meantime was sitting and was tired of waiting for Cyrix to stop talking with Zaine and walked over and said "Hey! I wanna talk to Zaine too! Let him know what I think!"

Cyrix simply nodded his head and replied "Alright. But try not to shout Cera." Her response was a simple huff as she stepped into Cyrix's place in front of Zaine.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Mitch was done eating. He feelt healthy and took a deep breath of the fresh air.

He then went over to Mim.

"Which way do you think is the fastest to get to the Smoking mountain?" he asked.

"Or maybe we should split, and try to take them by suprise...?"

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Tentavly, and very slowly, Soar poked her head out of the foliage. She looked around warily, ready to hide again at the first sign of danger.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine kind of laughed a little at Cyrix's comment. The day Cera decides not to shout is the day sharpteeth act more like Chomper... He then looked at Cera straight in the eyes. "Cera, I know you hate me right now, but what do I have to do to regain your trust? I'm sorry for what happened to Littlefoot. I want to get him back just as much as you do."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera frowned and said "Look Zaine, you couldn't stop those egg stealers and I know that, but we're your friends and if you had told us together as a group, we may have been able to help each other!" She then sighed and said a little softer "But, knowing Littlefoot he probably did something dumb and Longtail tried to get him out of trouble." She then smiled and whispered "Don't worry, when we catch up to those guys you and I will pound 'em flat!"

Upon hearing the commontion from behind her Cera turned her head and said "What's going on over there do you think Zaine?"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine smiled. "Thanks Cera. I'm... glad we're friends." He then looked back to where everybody was. "I think somebody else is here, but it's not one of the egg eaters. It looks like... a flyer?"

Chomper looked back. "Yeah, it is a flyer. Were trying to get her out of hiding!" He turned back to the distant flyer. "Please come down. We want to be friends with you!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail was getting tired of the silence and just for no real reason decided to scream at the top of his lungs. And thats just what he did...startling Ozzy and Strut. He then smiled and said "Did I scare you two? I hope so!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Now Strut was getting annoyed. Like Ozzy, he grabbd a vine and tied Longtail's beak shut. "Ozzy, exactly what are we going to do with them?"

"Well Strut, we can't leave them. They're too important. I guess we'll just keep dragging them along. Who knows, maybe once we get the stone we'll feed them to sharpteeth."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera smiled and walked over to the group and asked "Please, don't be afraid, I promise we won't hurt you...and Chomper is a friendly sharptooth! Please?" she honestly wasn't sure if that would help, but she had to try.

~~~~

Longtail although his beak was tied shut he just smiled and using his tail, tried to trip Ozzy hoping it would work.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Ptyra: You see...
Ptyra hadn't ever spoken to another flier her age in ages
Ptyra: I havn't seen my father for such a long time...I don't know how many cold times. I've spent my entire life after that Earthshake to find him and...he's in the Mysterous Beyond somewhere...

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Having landed a short distance from the group, and still eyeing the sharptooth carefully, Soar mumbled an approximation of an apology. She knew that the small sharptooth was no threat... for the time being. She had spied on him often enough since his return to the Great Valley to stay, fascinated by the idea of a amiable sharptooth. This knowledge did not stop her being cautious though, but that was just a natural instinct.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim shakes her head.  "It may be better for us to remain together as one group, though I"ll let the others say what their ideas are as well. " She says looking at those present briefly as she speaks.  She thinks before she answers her next question.  She looks at Mitch before speaking.  "I think that way is the best way to the smoking mountain, but maybe those who have been living here longer know of a better way." She said looking at those others present again as she spoke.

Ducky nods, "Chomper is a nice sharptooth, not a mean one like most are.  We hatched him, yes we did." Ducky said.  

"Then we meet him on island with stinky flowers again.  Then he come here." Petrie said remembering the adventures they had with Chomper both of those times, after his hatching and on the island.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper nodded. "Trust me, you have nothing to fear from me! I promise I will never hurt you!" He held up his right hand. "Leaf Scout's honor."

Zaine laughed at this comment. "When did you come up with that?"

"Just now," Chomper shrugged. "I had to think of something!"