The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

For the Stone, or For Friendship?

LBTFan13 · 321 · 28355

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'We need a plan. I believe that Longtail will be a real nuisance to them, and will try as hard as he can to slow the egg eaters down. I agree with a night ambush. It has a high chance of success compared to other ideas that we have.' Vylor said.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shera had have enough threestars for a full day and listened to what the group had to say.

'I will go with you guys, where ever you are going' she thought 'We sure do need a plan....'

She took a good look at the flyer.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Soar glanced at each of the group who were looking at her, eyes darting from one to the other.
"Um...hello..."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine looked back up towards the flyer. "Hi there. My name is Zaine, what's yours? You really don't have to be nervous around us. We won't hurt you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ozzy almost tripped over Longtail's feet, but he regained balance and gave an evil glare at the flyer. Maybe I should just tie his entire body up and leave him here... Of course, he knew he wouldn't be able to do that "This is why I never wanted children of my own."

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"My name's Soar" the young flyer replied in what was barely above a whisper. She hadn't a clue where to go from there though, so she just looked at Zaine.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cera smiled and said "Hi there Soar. My name is Cera, it's nice to meet you." She wanted to make a good impression remembering what happened when she first met littlefoot.

~~~~

Longtail smiled again and said "You losers are going to fail...and I'm going to laugh when you do...then I'm going to pound you two! And then you will be the ones to beg for mercy!" Then he thought of something....telling the truth!

"You two don't know my secret do you?" He asked to Ozzy and Strut.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
'Hello Soar, they really are friendly..' She nodded  'I am Shera by the way.' She went standing next to Cera and smiled.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yo.  I'm Dante.  Nice to meet you!"
Dante said, grinning as he stepped forwards, then realized that he might frighten Soar, since he was a fast-biter.  Motochika too, stayed towards the back of the group, smiling at her from where he was standing, then said...
"Hello there, miss.  It's a real honor to make your acquaintance."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky smiled while waving, "Hello Soar, we are all glad to meet you.  Do you want to come and eat with us?" Ducky asked. "There is plenty for you here, yep, yep, yep." She said.

"Petrie glad to meet you too." He said happy to meet a new friend.  

Mim smiles, "No need to be shy, you are among new friends here."  She looks at Ducky and nods before looking back, "Yes, feel free to join us if you wish." She said.

Littlefoot laughed mentally as he saw what Longtail did.  He continued to hum,  this time the adventuring song, followed by the no one is alone song.  He could not sing or use Ducky or Petrie's way of speaking, but he could still hum.  He hoped by annoying the egg eaters it may slow  them a bit, or more capable of making a mistake since he remembered his granddad telling him a story about some Longneck who almost made a mistake being overly worried but did better when he calmed himself so he could think more clearly.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Soar came fully out of hiding, and supressing a fearful look at Dante, flew over to the offfered food, and took a bite.
"Thanks," she said quietly but clearly this time.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'I am Argaya, and this is my brother, Vylor.' Argaya commented. 'And Zaine, don't worry about Littlefoot. Longtail will try his best to keep him out of harm.'

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: ( Ok, what next? Soar just appeared, might be rushy to go emidiatly then? what's the time and how's this convers gonna end? I'm not in a hurry guys, I'm just confused with the story, sorry. GM, were are you?)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shera smiled at Soar. 'The way I hear things from you, they probably are doing fine... What can eggeaters do anyway, I don't think they will be eaten by them.'

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine noticed that Soar was still a little uncomfortable with everyone greeting her. Maybe we should give her some space... "Guys, I think I might have a plan to quicken our search for Littlefoot and Longtail, but I can't decide this by myself. Can I talk with the adults privately, and no you aren't going to be kidnapped."

Chomper knew what Zaine was trying to do, so he walked a little on his own to finish eating. "I hope I didn't make Soar feel too uncomfortable."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ozzy and Strut weren't making good time. Due to the many distractions caused by Littlefoot and Longtail, they were moving at a much slower pace than expected. Finally, they got to a point where they needed some rest. They had ignored Longtail's comment about his secret because they didn't really care to hear what he had to say. Even if his secret could help him, it wouldn't matter anyway. "Strut, we rest here. Tie them to that tree over there, and take their gags off. If they so much as attempt to escape, take care of them." Strut dragged Littlefoot and Longtail to the trunk of a large tree and tied the two of them to it. He then took off the gags and sneered.

"You two better behave."

EDIT: (OOC: I'm going to come up with a plan, and then afterwards we're going to head out, so I guess pretty soon Lillefot. also, i guess it's late morning early afternoon)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: ( Okay, great! Good gaming!)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Mitch turned his body to Zaine. "Yes? You have a plan?" he asked.
"Let's hear."

He called on the other adults to come and lisen.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante stood off a distance from the others, looking at the ground dejectedly.  
"Why me?  Why is it that everyone's scared of me?"
He whispered, a tear crossing his face...

Motochika, too, was lost in his thoughts...
"Will I ever truly belong?  Is there no place for me to turn that I will be accepted?  Is this a fate I cannot defy?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim looks at Zaine, "A plan?  Sounds interesting." She said as she started to walk over to where Zaine was curious as to what his plan could be.  

Ducky started eating some of the leaves lying on the ground, making sure everyone else got a good share also.  Petrie flew to a branch of a nearby tree so he could start dropping some leaves if the others on the ground looked like they were still hungry but needed more leaves.  

Littlefoot nodded, getting a plan after he had heard Strut say that.  

"Littlefoot know how to behave, me does, yep, yep, yep.  It wasn't long ago me hear someone comment on how well me behave, yes me did.  Me hear others say many time.  Me grandpa tell story of a good behaved longneck and joys he had happen to him because he behave, yes he did.  And cousin who not behave and how he not happy, no, no, no." Littlefoot said combining how Petrie and Ducky talked and adding in talking far to long and going on and on without really saying much.

Personally he liked the way that Ducky and Petrie talked but since Sierra was annoyed by Ducky's way of speaking from what Ducky said, maybe combining Petrie and Ducky's ways of talking and adding some other stuff would annoy these egg eaters, or Littlefoot hoped it would.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper walked up towards Dante. "Dante, please don't be sad. Not everyone's afraid of you. Besides, I know how it feels to think everybody hates you. I was never trusted when I first arrived here, but now look at me. Just give the others some time. It will get better for you, I promise."

Zaine looked around at the adults when they were alone. "I've been thinking a lot about how we are going to get to the Smoking Mountain, and I feel that at the rate we are going, we might not make it in time." He hesitated at first before continuing. "Please don't get angry with me immediately, but I think we should split up into two groups. It would give us a better chance of finding the best path to the stone. With any luck, we could meet up with each other and continue the journey." He looked around at the group. "This decision is too big for me to make on my own, so that's why I'm asking you guys. What do you think we should do?"

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
'I just came here, it is better if you guys decide...' Shera said.