The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time - "Dawn"

Lillefot · 725 · 34547

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail watched what happened and winced, but laughed at the same time as he watched Ecco go crashing into Littlefoot. Longtail sighed and ran over knowing that he was going to get tagged it, but he was more worried about his friends. "Are you two okay?" he asked as he got closer.

Cera however as eager as she was to play with her friends had been stuck with babysitting her little sister Tricia and it was boring...to be nice! She huffed in annoyance again but then she got an idea..."Daddy said I had to watch her, but he never said I couldn't leave the nest!" With that she rose and said "Tricia, I need you to follow me okay? We're going to see my friends."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante walked over to them, grinning faintly.
"You two ok?  That seemed kinda painful..."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Shera stood where she was watching the fun.  She ate a few treestars then went back to watching.  She wasn't sure about joining in in the fun.  Besides the fact she was shy, they were also in the water.  So she decided to watch instead.  She looked and saw the grownup rainbowface.  She wasn't big and a little scary like some of the large grown ups.  She walked closer to where she was, and could still watch the others play.  "H..hello." She said.

Mim looked over at Shera from where she had been sitting watching the kids play.  "Hello, Shera isn't it?" She asked.  "You want to watch instead of joining in in the fun?" She asked.

_____

Mia whistled to the others to meet over at Diver's sleeping place.  They sometimes met there or over at Mia's sleeping place, which wasn't that far from where Diver's.  Since Diver was small her walking over to near Rhyn's parent's nest would take longer then Rhyn going to one of theirs.  Then headed off in the direction of Diver's sleeping area.  

Diver heard Mia's whistle and whistled an affirmative to let the other two know she had heard.  She heard Rhyn's whistle slightly after hers.  She got a bit excited, wondering what her friends would want to do today.  

____

Petrie was flying along, looking to see if he could see any of his friends.  He flew over Littlefoot's sleeping area, but didn't see him there and then headed over to where Cera's was.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Ecco crashed with all his speed into Littlefoot. OUCH!!! That hurt. He crashed straight with his head into Littlefoot leg. Are you two okay, Ruby asked. I... eew, think it¥s okay, but I better take a break and let another one go on with the game.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante shook his head.  
"I'll pass.  Knowing my luck, I'd break something..."
He chuckled...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail laughed and said "Hey, if Dante's too scared to try it...I'll be tagged!" He stepped closer to Ecco and smiled as he did.

Cyrix was still watching what the children were playing and noticed Mim talking to Shera and smiled as he walked over and asked "How are you two doing this day?"

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Wait, Longtail."
"It was my fault in the first place, if one should be tagged, it's me." Blueberry said and went over to Littlefoot.
"You guys okay? Sorry about that..." he asked and smiled.

"Yeah, I'm okay, don't worry about it. Gee, guess I shouldn't been hiding behind you..." Littlefoot smiled.
"But, how are you, Ecco?" he turned to Ecco.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I am fine so far, thanks. So, okay, go on Blueberry. Show them who is the fastest in the Valley. Hmm, that could be interesting, Ruby thought. He is a fastrunner, like me. Maybe, if he is going to chase me, that could be interesting. Well, let¥s see.

Chomper jumped up and down. Haha, can¥t catch me.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim smiled as Cyrix came near, "I'm doing fine, good to see you.  How are you doing?  Watching the children playing?" She asked.

"Hello sir, I"m doing fine." Shera said, a bit nervous but clad Cyrix, like Mim, weren't one of the large grown ups.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix nodded and replied "Yes, someone has to keep an eye on the young ones after all we are grown ups." He then looked down to Shera and smiled as he said "I'm glad that you are well, why aren't you playing with the other children Shera?"

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Blueberry stood were he stood.
"...Well, go on then! Run! Trust me, you'll need the seconds I'll give you!" he said with a smirk.

"Yeah, guys! Go! Littlefoot called out as he sat off running.
"I've been seeing him before! He's very fast!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail laughed and said "Ha! You are not about to catch me!" He then turned and ran hoping Blueberry wouldn't chase him. 'But knowing my luck, it's gonna happen anyway.' thought Longtail as he continued to run.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ruby kept distance, still watching Blueberry. Chomper was excitet. He had his eyes fixed on Blueberry to see, which direction he would chose to run.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine had finally gotten out of the water and heard Blueberry was it. "Can't catch me!" He laughed and ran the other way. He then caught up to Longtail. "So Longtail, you wanna hold a truce? I won't tag you if you don't tag me?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail laughed and said "Okay, but that won't seem fair to the others if they find out about it though."

Cera was about to head away from her nest when she noticed Petrie in the air. "Hey Petrie...have you seen the others around?" she called out hoping to get his attention.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie flew lower and landed nearby so he could more easily talk to Cera and her to him.  "Littlefoot no at sleeping place.  Me no try Ducky or Spike's yet.  Maybe others there or at watering place." Petrie said.

------
Mim nodded, "Either keep an eye on them, or be nearby.  Though with hatchlings you have to keep at least 1 eye on them constantly." She said.

Shera looked at the large group of kids playing, "There's so many of them." She said, and she didnt' really know many of them.  She was a bit shy, even more so around so many kids.  

----

Rhyn arrived at Diver, Ducky, & Spike's parent's nesting area and landed near Diver.  Diver waved, "I am glad to see you, I certainly am.  But where is Mia?" She asked.

"She'll be here soon.  I saw her a short distance off as I flew here." Rhyn said.

"Good, then once she's here we can start our fun." Diver said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera smiled and said "That's a good idea Petrie, you fly ahead, I'll meet you at Ducky's nest, I just have to keep an eye on Tricia here."

Cyrix smiled and replied "Yes, new born hatchlings can be quiet a handful. Especially when in a nest of seven or more, they have a habit of wandering off." Cyrix then turned to face Shera and mentioned "Well, I know for a fact that my nephew would love to have another friend to play with. If you'd like I can help introduce you to him."

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Back at his nest, Spike was happily devouring a large pile of green food, content to simply eat before going off to play with his friends.  Chewing away, without a care in the world...

---

Contentedly eating away at her pile of treestars, Ducky once again took in the beautiful view of the valley...  She wondered if Spike actually got a chance to see the pretty early morning before it had faded into the day...  She hoped so, although, she thought that perhaps, as she had walked off to her breakfast, that she had heard Spike exclaim a grunt about it, so perhaps he had seen it, after all...  At this thought, Ducky smiled.  This would be a beautiful day to play with all of her friends...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie nodded, "Me go." he said, then launched himself into the air and started heading towards where Ducky's nest.

___

"I would like that." Shera said, still shy, "But they are already playing and have started a new game and I'd probably be in the way." She said.

___

Diver walked over to a nearby bush and pulled off a leaf offering it to Rhyn.  

"No, thanks, I've eaten already." She said.

Diver sat down next to the bush & started to eat the leaf she was holding, talking in between bites.   "I forgot that you get up early, I certainly did."

"Some flying practice before breakfast is why." Rhyn said, sitting down next to Diver.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Blueberry took a deep breath... then he sat off as fast as he could.
He decided to go into the middle first and then choose who to tag.

"Look out! He's coming!!" Littlefoot yelled to the others, as he continued to run.