The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Awakening - Rise of the Five

Lillefot · 158 · 15394

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Pedro starred at the two men standing infront of him.
He was very tempered to pull his gun out of his jacket.
A Silenced Beretta. Two soundless shots. The mens foreheads wouldn't do much resistance. His eyes moved eagerly to the feeling.
Pedro stood still for a while with his arms crossed.
Then he pulled up a black object from his belt.
An interphone.

Pedro said something fast in Norweigan, and placed the phone back in the belt.
Then he made a sneer.
"Last chance... LEAVE!" he said and pointed to the stairs.

--------------------------

Jamie shrugged.
He more or less snacthed the bottle from Rob and drank about half of it in one row.
When he was finished, he gave it back and took a deep breath.
"Yes...!" Thanks."

Jamie got up.
So did Lizzie.

Two cars, a large black van and a smaller SUV had entered the airfield and were heading thier way.
No other ocasions would've let two viechles of that kind drive inside the airport.
No doubt, they were here for them.

Jamie picked up his rucksack.
"Just on time!" he smiled inronicly.

Lizzie nodded at Daniel, grabbed her coffert and walked over to the other boys.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Daniel noticed her nodding and prepared his backage as well. But he didn¥t follow her. He remained where he was to wait for someone who puts him in a stupid car to drive him to this more stupid school.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Think Cal... React Cal... The guy can't be all that dangerous...

Cal gulped, trying to decide what to do. He hesitated towards the stairs, but couldn't help but move a foot towards the group.

"I-I..." He staggered, turning his look towards the group on the track. He opened his eyes widely and gulped.

This means trouble... He thought as the cars stopped on the field, now hesitating towards the cars.

"Do you realize what you have done...?" Cal mumbled without turning around.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Yes. My job!" Pedro frizzled.
"If you not leave, I'll have to call the Police!" he said angerly and looked at both of them.
"This is your final warning!"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
'Excuse but perhaps you don't know who I am,' Gunther said.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Pedro turned to the other man.
He laid his head on the side, looked at the mans feet and moved his vision upwards 'till he looked straight into the man's eyes.
"No! I don't. And I couldn't care less!" he sneered.
He threw a quick look at a digital clock, hanging on the wall behind them.
He made a satishfied smile.
His mission was over.
"Now, if you excuse me, I have more important buisness to attend to!" he said and walked in between the two men.
He stopped next to Cal. He lowered his head and whispered into Cal's ear. A voice filled with hate and disgust, but no sign of compassion.
"I hope we never meet again..."

Then he walked up the stairs. But stopped halfways.
"Oh, I forgot..."
He picked up a small key and plugged it into a small module on the wall. He turned the key, and an electronic sound broke the air.
The glassdoors to the airfield were locked.
Pedro was done. He finished his work.
"Adios, amigos..."
Then he dissapeared up the stairs.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rob smiled. "Finally! We can get out of here!" He grabbed his luggage and walked up next to Jamie and the others. He took another sip out of his water bottle and observed the two cars. "Not bad rides, but mine back at PA is better." He laughed, but he realized it was a stupid thing to say. Nice one dumbass.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
The ecipage of cars stopped 50 metres before the children.
The SUV remained still, but a man, the driver, stepped out of the van.
He walked around the car and opened the front passanger door.
Someone was sitting inside, and was now stepping out into the sun.
It was a woman, but a first sight, Jamie thought he was looking at a ghost.
When the reflection of the sun had passed away, Jamie made a quick observe of the woman that now approached them with given steps.
She was in her 50s, had grey hair and and wore grey clothes and to small shoes. She looked strict.
There wasn't more he could tell now out in the sun.

The woman stopped before the children.
"Welcome to Norway! Sorry for the delay, we had to take another route!"
She had a deep and raspy voice. A voice that belonged to someone that had smoked to many cigarettes.
"I am Miss. Audrey. I'm your host, teacher and disciplinarian at the school you're about to stay in. Please, take seat inside the van. Your lugage will be taken care of." she said with a rather "shop shop!" voice. She seemed to be in a hurry.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"What are you doing?!" Cal claimed, palming the glass. He wouldn't make anything from there. He knew it.

He kept gazing at the cars as they got farther from him, to near the group.

In a quick move, he took the phone out and dialed Kenneth's number.

"We've got problems." He whispered, far from the other man beside him.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Kenneth picked up his phone and asked "Yeah what is the problem.'

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"They were supposed to come with me. Why are they being taken away by some unknown cars?" Cal answered.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Change of plans Cal the boss decided it would be easier to take the kids directly to the school,' kenneth said.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, that was rather quick." Cal muttered. "I'll be going to that school later, then. I've got other things to do."

Cal turned the phone off and looked at the note to meet at the bar.

"Let's see what you want." He mumbled, walking toward the exit.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Daniel didn¥t like the woman¥s acting. He didn¥t ask any questions, because he saw she was in a hurry. So he just sat inside the car, fasted his seat-belt and began listening to some music again. I am really curious what this school is for. And I hope I will get along with the others well, he thought as he drank something out of his waterbottle and tried to relax.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Jamie looked at the woman that was going to be his teacher at the new School.
He did not like what he saw.
But Lizzie and Daniel was already taking place inside the van, and Mrs. Audrey were standing and waiting for him and the others.
Jamie sighed and adjusted his rucksack.
"Well, shall we go?" he said and nodded towards the van.
He walked over to the car and past the woman when he felt a cold chill down his spine.
He didn't turn to her side, but he knew that she was watching him.
Jamie looked away and placed himself in the middle seat.

Daniel was listening to his music, but Lizzie were more active.
She twisted in her seat and adjusted her hair, leaned forward between the seats to Jamie.
"So here we go!" she said happily.
"Here we go..." Jamie answered in a sigh.

Lizzie sank back to her seat. She twisted her face in a weird grimace.
"Humdrum...!" she muttured. Sorry for being glad!

Lizzie hadn't given up yet though. She had decided long ago to make new friends.
Jamie was probably just tired, but he wouldn't get away that easy.

-----------------------------------------

A man was standing inside one of the toilets of Stavanger Airport.
A pile of clothes were lying next to him, among them service clothes and a reflective vest.
He was still wearing a name brick.

CortÈz. Pedro

Pedro was now dressed up in a pair of blue jeans, a black T-shirt and a camouflage military west. Large breast muscles pressed the shirt outwards. His hair was watercombed backwards. Under the west, he wore a weapon belt. In it was a 9mm silenced Beretta. He felt the black, cold metal against his waist.
Pedro was done. He locked up the door and stepped outside.
He went to the mirror and washed his hands, when he noticed the name brick still were haning on him.
A name.... a false name.
The man was Pedro CortÈz. But in the same way he wasn't. This was another man.
The real Pedro wasn't around. He wasn't even on the airport.
Infact, the real Pedro CortÈz was lying on the bottom of the harbour, tied up and with an anchor chained to his legs. He had been lying there since 05:00 in the night.
It had been an easy but affective job.
Pedro CortÈz was a normal man with a normal job in a normal town. Perfect.
The new man, that had stepped out of Pedro's clothes, looked at the name brick in his hand. Then he threwed it in the bin and walked out of the toilets, lit a cigarette and set course out from the airport.
Pedro CortÈz was not neccesary anymore.
He wouldn't be missed until the next day...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rob nodded. "Here goes nothing." He dragged his luggage to the van, but then caught another look at Miss Audrey. Something about her seemed odd, and she looked like she was smirking. Just who is she? Rob turned around and stepped into the van and sat down next to Jamie. He looked over at him and whispered, "Miss Audrey reminds me of Frankenstein's bride. There's something wrong about her." He then turned and looked at Lizzie. "I'm Rob. Your name is Lizze right?"

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"What else is new...?" Jamie said thoughtfully.

The engine started. The car shook, and began to move.
They drove out of a big gate, and out on a smaller country road.
Jamie leaned back.
He sat between Rob and Masashige, in the row infront of him sat Mrs.Audrey and the driver, a man in his 30s. The woman was dealing with some documents. She seemed to have forgotten all about them.
Jamie felt a knot in his belly.
He reached down for his rucksack, and dug out a bag of sweets.
"Something I bought in Gothenburg... Anyone care to be my tester?" he chuckled and held out the bag.

"Sure thing!" said Lizzie and grabbed a handful.
"I know this candy, they're great!"
She then turned to Rob.
"Yeahw, thlats moi!" she said with her mouth full.
"Nice to meet you... Rob was it?" she said smiling at him.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rob laughed a little. "Well you certainly indulged yourself in that candy pretty quickly. It's nice to meet you too." He reached into the bag and grabbed a couple sweets and tossed them in his mouth. "Wow, so this is what foreign candy tastes like? It's pretty good." He smiled and looked at the others. "Well I guess we are all going to be classmates. Just to let you all know, I'm terrible at math and history."

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Join the club!" Lizzie laughed. But what gives? It' soooooo boring!" she said and tossed herself back in her seat.

"Don't know what I'm good or bad at..." Jamie said. I've never seen my grades."

"How come?" Lizzie said with curiosity.

Jamie sat silent. How was he supposed to get away now.
He sure didn't want to tell his story in the car...
His vision wandered off.
The candy helped him.
He snatched the bag, grabbed more than he could take and pressed it groasly into his mouth.
"Becvasue ai eet all da tajm!!!" he laughed, with his mouth full of candy.
He realized he must look ridiculous, and acctually felled into real laughter.
Lizzie on the other hand was crying with laughter!
She was twisting in her seat like crazy, said something in her own language and pointed at him.
Not the most... discreteful talk-away Jamie... Good enough for now maybe... But remind yourself! They'll have to know. Sooner or later...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
The moment Rob saw Jamie's face full of candy, he burst out into laughter. He almost choked on the candy he was currently eating, but eventually he swallowed it. "Wow Jamie, you certainly do have a way with words. As they drove along, Rob noticed a billboard for a camping store. Well that's completely random. Unfortunately mocking the sign wasn't going to turn out well for him. There was a picture of a family sitting around a campfire, and that's when it happened again. Rob entered another flashback, and it was exactly like the one on the plane.

The images of his home burning to the ground flashed through his mind again. Rob found himself trapped in his bedroom again, just like when it happend years ago. "Somebody please help!" he called out, but nobody responded or came. The fire continued to spread until it nearly engulfed him completely. He screamed one more time.

Rob finally came to, breathing somewhat heavily, and even kind of sweating. He was still in the van, and Jamie and the others were still right next to him. Damnit why is this happening to me? Ever since I found my power I've been having this stupid memory. Why won't it just go away?