The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

SRFG's fanart

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
SRFG stop speedrunning fanart prompts at the last minute challenge and maybe upload something else for once: impossible.  :rhett_ohsnap

But hey, I got there. My entry for this month's fight scene prompt! I've put it under spoilers, cause it's a bit bloody.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Oh look, it's Jurassic Park III in LBT style.  :bestsharptooth I've been wanting to do Nina vs. Red Claw for a while and I guess this was a good opportunity to do so. They got into a fight probably because Nina insulted Red Claw's stubby arms. Also she was trespassing on his territory. So he showed her he makes up for those arms with his teeth (Wait, Red Claw, threatening? Never.  :PLoofah).

Spoiler alert: This is a scene I've thought of to put in that fanfic I'm probably never going to upload and she does end up needing saving. I do actually have what could be a sequel to this art (albeit drawn months ago) of the guy who ends up saving her. Might upload it later, might forget.

If Red Claw looks kinda derpy it's because I attempted to draw him from memory, which I probably shouldn't have done since I haven't drawn a T-Rex for nearly a year (since zombie sharptooth, actually). Backgrounds, what are those? :taunttroll I had a lot of fun with this one, though.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
  • I'm just an artist :0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel (I animate stuff, they old)
waaah! Dis is amazing! The painting is pretty neat. Also... I feel like I gotta square brain if I ask this but who's Nina :0

I hope she beats him up! Red claw is kinda weak in the show. That's why I like to think The seven hunters is canon, becuase he was a much better villan in a hecking fanfic.

But anyway nice job! Glad to see you've managed this before the deadline. Also eehh... how many days do I gots left to post an entry?
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh wow that was pretty darn fast! And quite a good job drawing them in such a short time! To me Red Claw seems good and not derpy at all.

I do actually have what could be a sequel to this art (albeit drawn months ago) of the guy who ends up saving her.
Must've been your Rhettverse drawing  :rhett_brag :rhett_smile

Nicely done!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Thanks guys!

Also... I feel like I gotta square brain if I ask this but who's Nina :0
No worries. Nina is my OC. I just realised it was actually a really long time ago when I posted her design but she is in this thread somewhere.

And yes, Red Claw is always better in the fanfics.  :taunttroll

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Gotta congratulate you on entering so many fanart prompts, and better yet, all your entries look fantastic! You’re so skilled with both lineart and lineless art styles! Keep up the great work!

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Thank you! Nice to see you around again RainbowFaceProtege, hope things have been well!  :ChomperPOG