The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey, Encyclopedia Dramatica went down!

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Well that's YOUR opinion. There are people who don't think that the Nostalgia Critic and Bill Cosby are funny. That doesn't make them wrong. It's just an opinion.

You don't think ED is funny. That's perfectly fine. But there are people that do find it funny. You know what? I find racist humor funny. I admit it. I like shock humor so that's probably why I like ED. Also what do Friedburg and Seltzer have to do with ED?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've never visited that site before. I love South Park, so something tells me I'd love that site too. I'll go give it a look.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Racist humor? Oh, so jokes about kids in inner city projects are your source of chuckles, then? Nice. Yeah, there's a reason Cosby's humor has and always will last longer than anything ED related.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Alright, you know what? I've tried to be nice, I've tried to be calm, I've tried to avoid starting another flame war on this site but you've pushed all my fucking buttons! You wanna know why I find this kind of humor funny? 'Cause I do, simple as that! I hope that's a good enough answer for you because I don't feel like writing a frickin' essay!

And for the record, my friend, I LIVED in the frickin' city for the first six years of my life! I know how terrible city life can be. I probably know that a lot better than you ever will.

You know what? After reading the PM you sent me earlier, I actually felt a little bad for the way I treated you but now I don't. All you ever do is shoot down opinions that aren't exactly the same as yours. You say you don't like being told that what you like sucks and you suck for liking it yet you've done the very same thing.

They require good writing, too. I am appalled to be on the same website as someone like you. With a single comment about movies not needing character development or good stories you have offended every intelligent brain cell I possess.

Did The Lion King rip-off the vastly overrated and terrible KimbThe White Lion?

Avatar isn't worthy of any mention.

I'm done. I'm tired of arguing with you. I'm tired of dealing with your rudeness, and I'm tired of you bashing mine and other peoples' opinions. To avoid getting into any deeper trouble, I'm just going to block you and I suggest you do the same to me. Farewell.

EDIT: Well I can't access my block list so I'm just not going to talk to you anymore.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
TIme for a needle.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf