The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What's Next for Dink, TLD

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, I'm now uploading the final episode of Dink, the Little Dinosaur onto Dailymotion.  I bet you're all wondering though what I have planned next for the revived franchise.

I'll say it now, it's a big one.  It's bigger than everything I've done, and all I've done has led up to it.

Getting them alone was the hard part.  I doubt there will EVER be a franchise I will do as much as I did for Dink, the Little Dinosaur. (Sure, I've done a lot for The Land Before Time, no doubt, but add in the BS I had to go through just to get Dink, TLD, there's really no comparison in the end.) I don't know what it is about the show, but it's obvious that I've done more for it then EVER could be imagined.

Anyways, I won't go into further details, but the following is all that needs to be said.

Dink, the Little Dinosaur Website

Yep, it'll get it's own site.  How cool is that? :D

Of course, it'll have to wait.  After all, I've got stuff for The Land Before Time coming really soon.  Once I'm done with all that though, expect this project to be my main focus. ;)

It's some time away, but just know, it's coming! :)

See ya later!