The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Adventures of Spyro: Rise of the Luriks

Nick22 · 52 · 10407

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Spyro followed after Cynder and took to the air, closely followed by Ember as well. "Man it's dark out here!" he said, noting the heavy, acrid content of the air. "I'd say on top of a mountain... above the clouds!" Spyro suggested. "Only way to get above all this!"

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It was then, Cynder noticed moneybags Shack. " Moneybags! Its a long shot, but perhaps we could hide in his basement. He does have a basement right?' she said as the Luriks started blasting at them trying to petrify them, as they had the others. several blasts came within inches of striking Cynder. the luriks were closing in... lightning crackled in the air..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah I guess so! It's not exactly safe, but let's go!" Spyro shouted, landing and charging into the shack now.

(runner up)
(runner up)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Money bags sprang from his seat as the three dragons rushed ' hurry! follow me, he said heading down some stairs in the back and  rushing over to a painting on the wall. he lifted it up, revealing a combination lock. moneybags punched in a few numbers and the wall slid back revealing a secret store room. a glowing light flew out of the passage' thank goodness! it was starting to get stuffy in there' said the dragonfly, whose name was sparx. ' hi sparx' cynder said as moneybags pushed her inside ' chat later! he said hurriedly. cynder was pushed into asa dressing room,  and moneybags went in after her carrying some clothes ' now.. just,... stand still cynder, this for your own good.. if those things recognize you, you're a rock.. now just pout your lips.. ok.. thats good, this will only take a second, there.. now fold in your wings.. good .. got that on.. and now just walk around for a little bit.. good.. now you may go out.. ember come in here next.. spyro i'll get to you in a second.. "Moneybags said to the other two. cynder came out wearing makeup and a southern style dress. ' how.. exactly.. is this supposed to fool them? i look ridiculous ' she said as she gazed in a mirror.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey Sparx!" Spyro greeted the dragonfly as he flew out of the room.

"Um... well all right." Ember said hesitantly, stepping forward now, and not looking forward to this given what had just happened to Cynder.

(runner up)
(runner up)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
moneybags  guided ember to the back dressing room and began giving her  her 'makeover'. cynder looked at the mirror for a bit more ' so spyro? what do you think?' she said trying to put as happy a face on as possible.
 so you managed to survive those nasty thing huh' sparx said to Spyro.
the luriks flew over the shack looking for a way in, as moneybags had shut the door .
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Uh... it's certainly a ridiculous looking disguise." Spyro stated, trying not to laugh, but realizing he'd probably be getting the same treatment soon anyway.

(runner up)
(runner up)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
moneybags soon came out wth ember who looked much like cynder wearing makeup and a southern style dress. ' next for you spyro. and no i'm not making you wear a dress. follow me ' moneybags said to him.
-sparx smirked as he came up to the two dragonesses ' old moneybags has flipped his lid if he thinks this will work' he laughed ' you;re not helping sparx cynder replied as she looked at ember look at herself in the mirror. ' you dont look that bad ember, at least not compared with me..' she said kindly..
- the luriks began banging on the door.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I don't look too bad! I look hideous!" Ember shrieked as she looked herself over. "Isn't this style like.. NOT in style anymore?" she demanded of Moneybags, going back over to him now.

(runner up)
(runner up)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do i look like a fashion diva, who nitpicks dragons clothing attire?' Moneybags replied. ' those things out there, arent worried about style, they just need not to recognize that you're one of those they are hunting, otherwise, i'll have a nice little rack to hang some goods off of, that is if they dont petrify me as well. i admit this is a bit slapdash, but do you have any better ideas?'
_ you have any bear suits? Cynder asked.' so that we could dress up as bears?
_ you think i have bears suits on hand? if I did I would have gone with that' Moneybags replied. ' no, you'll have to act your way out of this mess.. "
_
great, we're totally hosed.' Cynder sighed as Sparx smirked. " I'm just glad he didnt try and dress me up" the dragonfly cracked. " you're not helping Sparx." cynder retorted.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
come with me Spyro" moneybags motioned to the purple dragon. you will play the role of a russian nobility' he said digging into a box.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cynder and ember heard the luriks continue to bang on the door ' uh , Moneybags, just what  do we do if they burst into here? i dont think trying to pass us off as family or something is going to work' cynder said.  We could .. i dont know be mannequins. you know those things you see in shop windows. " Hmm. Good point." Moneybags said ' Girls stand over there, and pose CYnder you turn your head and took over in the corner emvber you look in the other corner. just try to blend in with the surroundings, " moneybags said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: