The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

German story book version

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
These are pages that I found online from a German story book version of the first movie which has what appears to be illustrations made via tracing or editing shots from the movie.
I am curious to see the all the illustrations so if there are any German fans still active here who own a copy or can get hold of one would be nice if you shared them here.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I believe Malte might own this one. I will ask him.

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Malte said he does own the book, but it's stored away somewhere currently and not accessible. Furthermore it would probably take a long time to scan all the pages. Is there anything specific you're looking for?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Malte said he does own the book, but it's stored away somewhere currently and not accessible. Furthermore it would probably take a long time to scan all the pages. Is there anything specific you're looking for?
Well  not in a massive hurry to see it all and there maybe others out there who own a copy. Also a good chunk of the pics I posted here I found online weren't scans and just photos of the pages I just cropped them a little so not to see the wooden table