The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Special Gift for the GOF!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey guys!  I have finished my gift for the members of GOF!

To find it, go to lbtserver.co.nr, click Enter the Server, Go to the Pokeplayer Folder and look at the files VERY carefully to see my gift to all of you.

Merry Christmas and Enjoy! :D

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you so much. You're amazing! Normally I would say what I'm thankful for, but the way you didn't mention it but simply gave directions to find your gift, I gather that you want every member to be surprised by seeing it for themselves. So don't worry. As far as I'm concerned, your gift will continue to surprise those who take the time to check it out. But all the work and time this must have taken you, I'm very touched. I wish I had something to give to you in return, but I'm sorry, I have nothing but words. I express my extreme gratitude and praise for what you've prepared for us. How thoughtful of you. Blessings to those who do good expecting nothing in return. Merry Christmas to you, although those words won't mean anything for much longer. But you did a good thing for us. Those words will be true forever.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
You'll have to be less vague...what am I looking for?

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Quote from: Petrie,Dec 26 2008 on  12:34 AM
You'll have to be less vague...what am I looking for?
I'll second the request, not to spoil anything...?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Uhhhhh...Sorry but I don't see it. :unsure: I spent 5 full minutes looking at every file and I still don't see anything relating to a gift to GOF.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Look for those with .mp3 and you should figure it out from there. ;)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If I were in the UK I'd visit a certain beekeeping farm to see if Mr. Holmes could solve the mystery for me, but since I'm not there and have no idea where Solar Pons is I"l have to let others solve the mystery.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I think I figured it out!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Look for those with .mp3 and you should figure it out from there. 
You mean that you uploaded all the LBT songs? :p

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Dec 26 2008 on  12:21 AM
Look for those with .mp3 and you should figure it out from there.
You mean that you uploaded all the LBT songs? :p
Seems like it.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I wonder if I should tell him I've had a link to most of them (up to LBT 12 anyway) in my signature for years now. :p

I haven't had the songs from LBT 2 to 4 because those songs are available easily on a CD anyone can find on Amazon and I didn't want to help kill sales or otherwise have a potentially bad influence on that market.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Ummmmm...I hate to burst your bubble Pokeplayer, but I already have all the LBT songs available to download on my website...

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Obviously we aren't advertising well enough, lbtlover, if people are still seeing that for the first time here. :p

Anywho, thanks pokeplayer, for throwing LBT 13 on that site though, that's one more place to get them since they're not on my website. :D

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Dec 25 2008 on  10:41 PM
Ummmmm...I hate to burst your bubble Pokeplayer, but I already have all the LBT songs available to download on my website...
Whoops!  Oh well!  Just one more place added to get them now. :D