The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOF Singing project: Family

Mumbling · 101 · 8360

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
here's a document where it says who sang what, every name given a different color. Hope you can save yourself with this:

http://www.driveway.com/x9j3w6g8c5

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Pretty cool guys. :) I will admit though, because of the character voices in the background, I had a hard time hearing some people, even when I turned up the volume to the max. :p

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Cool, adding the award now, thankies! :^.^: *still has to listen to it... :oops  :smile  :angel  :confused  :!  :lol

EDIT: Oh, and Iris, I have problems when trying to download that document.  Sometimes Driveway just plain won't load, and other times it will load, but won't let me download the file...  E-mail it to me, perhaps? :oops
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Really Ratlady? Shouldn't be too hard. All the lower male voices are the singers and all the kids voices are the lbt ones :p Okay, then I don't count in myself =D

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Well, I don't know, I just couldn't hear the singers, because it was just that, the voices were low. But maybe if I try again I'll hear them. :p

Edit: Nevemind, I can hear them.  :P:

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
*sniff* Wow, Iris...  As you know, I just listened to it...  That's beautiful... :^.^: *wiping away tears* I'm...  I'm so honored to be in among you all!  That was the first project I've ever been involved in on the Internet that doesn't involve just me, and it feels amazing...:^.^: You all did so well! :D *sniff* I'm honored to have been, and be, a part of that... :^.^:
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
*sniff* I'm still wiping my tears away, over here...  Liked it...?  It was powerful...

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
I am sorry, but the file has been deleted, so I can¥t download it :-(

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm starting to hate driveway.. will upload to other server soon.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you Iris. It did. But if that¥s true what you wrote there, then probably I am wrong. I don¥t know:P The first few lines and the one in the middle of the song are in my colour. But I don¥t sing the first few lines, if you know what I mean.  :p

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nimrod,Oct 30 2008 on  02:18 PM
Thank you Iris. It did. But if that¥s true what you wrote there, then probably I am wrong. I don¥t know:P The first few lines and the one in the middle of the song are in my colour. But I don¥t sing the first few lines, if you know what I mean.  :p
I think your color looked a lot like someone else's (cus i was lazy, sorry :p) If you cant see the difference i could try making your color different...

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It¥s okay :p I just looked after the two colours and they were both the same.^^

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nimrod,Oct 30 2008 on  08:50 PM
It¥s okay :p I just looked after the two colours and they were both the same.^^
O really.. not with my word version :p sorry about that then.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You know guys, I had the same problem with the document that Patrick just mentioned... :p How peculiar...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's not too odd. I used word 2007 to make the document and used just a slightly different color. Word 2003 changed that into one color.