The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Back to the Future Animated Series

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
I never got to watch this series, I tried to download it but can't find it anywhere. I read on wikipedia that it was going to be released on DVD in 2008, do you know if this is true? What do you have to say about the series or the movies?
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Never saw it either. Were Micheal J Fox and Christopher Lloyd in it?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Christopher Lloyd was, but I don't think he voiced his characters, you're asking about the series right? Cause in the movie they were playing the characters of Marty McFly and Doc Emmett Brown (I've just bought the trilogy on DVD, it's great =p)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Christopher Lloyd hosted the show live-action at the beginning and at the end of each episode (like Bill Cosby did for "Fat Albert"), but he didn't voice his character, and Marty was hardly ever in it (and not voiced by Michael J. Fox). The main characters were actually Dr. Brown's sons, Jules and Verne (introduced at the end of the last movie).
I used to watch that show all the time.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I never saw it.... When did it run?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
1990-1992. It didn't last very long...like the rest of the 90's cartoons. The networks had this strange idea that the audience only wanted two seasons worth of show, despite the evidence of lasting cartoons being profitable was plainly seen in "The Gummy Bears" and "TaleSpin".
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kinda of like Peter pan and the Pirates.. then? Did you watch that Wr? I did...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I vaguely remember that. I watched some episodes, but I don't think it was something I was really into as a kid. I'd probably like it now if I got my hands on it. I'm a sucker for the cartoon shows of the 80s and early-mid 90s" ("My Little Pony" and "The Care Bears" being exceptions to that role).

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
I used to watch Peter pan and the pirates didn't miss a show, but I can hardly remeber anything about it. I also liked the care bears and some times I take a peak at a cartton channel that's airing them now. I'm amazed with the number of cartoons I watched as a child and just forgot... I remeber one in particular about some fury wierd creaters I can't remeber the name but when I think of them a word comes to mind "publes" not sure if this does exist I googled it and I got no hits, so it's probably just a fainted thought, too bad, I did enjoyed them a lot though... (I wonder if I saw them now I'd find them lame =x)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Try "The Wuzzles".

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pirates" starred Tim Curry as Captain Hook, and he won an Emmy I believe for his performance as Hook. I believe the name of the show you are looking for was the Wuzzles.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Nope, those characters don't ring a bell =p
I hardly remeber I have this vague idea of a blue rabbit like creature with long fluffy ears. Thanks anyway

P.S.: This is my 500th post, which means I'm finally a Queen, I'd be more happy if it didn't sound so queer (I meant no offense) =x

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
All hail Queen Neworder!  :D  :lol:

Not surprising. You did say that you say the show a looooong time ago, right?

What do you remember of 80s or just older cartoons, anyway, just out of curiousity.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
hmm... not much, I was one of those kids who just got stuck to the TV whenever I saw any kind of cartoon's were on (If there had been any hentai on tv, I'd probably watch it, imagine a 5 year-old doing that, my parents would go crazy =p). I do remeber care bears, this other show about dreams, they had a song: "higher than a dream, la la la then our wild imagination la la la", Maia the bee, don't know if this is the real name of the show, a show about a dog who was d'artagnan where all the mosqueters, and people were cats and dogs. Just a few but I bet I watched a lot more =p