The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Games you want to see

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yugioh would be cool..  A mario Kart game with a tournament mode. you have 16 racers and you face off based on how you did in the cups..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Truttle,Dec 19 2010 on  09:51 AM
Donkey kong racing
Thank you Micro$oft [sarcasm] for killing a game I REEEAAALLLLLYYY was looking forward to

Diddy kong pilot
Another game killed by Microsoft. But it got turned into Banjo-Pilot

Banjo-Threeie
FOR Nintendo NOT xbox

It's on part of Rare's decision to partner with Microsoft. As for Donkey Kong racing being canceled, well it happens sometimes. But saying Diddy Kong pilot was killed just because it went through a name and character change isn't justifiable. I'm sure some people still liked it and don't mind at all. And as for Banjo-Threeie, I don't care what console makes it. If Rare wants to do it for the Xbox, then I'll be happy and think that it'll have promise. I enjoy the series and that should be enough for me.

And as for which game I want to see? A sequel to Skies of Arcadia.
It's weird that they didn't finish DK racing but Rare remade the DKC trilogy for GBA and remade Diddy kong racing for DS so Im wondering why they wont finish Donkey kong racing :confused . Why I want Banjo-Threeie on Nintendo is so I don't have to waste $299 on an XBOx to play one game. :yes