The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello

Duckia · 27 · 3973

Duckia

• Ruby
    • View Profile
When I'm new to someplace, I feel like a scaredy-egg sometimes  :lol

But I love the Land Before Time movies so this looks great :D

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here and meet friendly folks here.  

Do you have a favorite sequel and or character?  Just curious.

Duckia

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I like Landfoot, Cera, Petrie, Spike, Ducky, Chomper, and Rubie

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Who's Landfoot? Do you mean Littlefoot?

And Hi!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Yeah, and you spelt Ruby wrong.  :lol But welcome to the forum! I've earned the best of friends by coming here and I'm sure you will to.  :DD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Duckia

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: trulyfantasticme,Jan 22 2012 on  10:32 PM
Yeah, and you spelt Ruby wrong.  :lol But welcome to the forum! I've earned the best of friends by coming here and I'm sure you will to.  :DD
if you had a sequel username, it would be someofusareborntoleadwhiletherestofyoumustfollow

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Looks like you like the Gang of Seven about equally.  

Any hobbies you have that you don't mind mentioning online?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF! Hope you enjoy your stay! :DD

Yeah, if you don't mind, you could tell some things other than LBT that you like. We talk about other things on this board too, like movies, books, tv shows, videogames, hobbies, real world issues., etc.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Quote from: Duckia,Jan 22 2012 on  10:33 PM
Quote from: trulyfantasticme,Jan 22 2012 on  10:32 PM
Yeah, and you spelt Ruby wrong. :lol But welcome to the forum! I've earned the best of friends by coming here and I'm sure you will to. :DD
if you had a sequel username, it would be someofusareborntoleadwhiletherestofyoumustfollow
YOU LUMMOX!! You caught me red handed! You knew the exact song my username came from!  :lol For that, I give you a cookie, as a token of my reward.  :DD

But no, I would not use someofusareborntoleadwhiletherestofyoumustfollow as a sequel to my username. It's too long!  :lol But I would totally use fabolousfearsomeflyer. XD But yes, that would make sense. After all, that line sure did come after trulyfantasticme. XD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Duckia

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: trulyfantasticme,Jan 23 2012 on  12:02 AM
YOU LUMMOX!! You caught me red handed! You knew the exact song my username came from!  :lol For that, I give you a cookie, as a token of my reward.  :DD

But no, I would not use someofusareborntoleadwhiletherestofyoumustfollow as a sequel to my username. It's too long!  :lol But I would totally use fabolousfearsomeflyer. XD But yes, that would make sense. After all, that line sure did come after trulyfantasticme. XD
And trulyimpressive quest would be the third one if you made a third account  :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Eeeyup. XD So, do you like Pterano as well?

Duckia

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Yes I do :)
Before you get started on your 4th account, let me suggest the name thenatlasttheyllsee ;)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
thattheonethatllbringthemparadiseistheveryimportantme. XD

I like you already! How old are you? Do you have a skype account? Maybe we can chat and I can show you around the gang of five. XD

Duckia

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: trulyfantasticme,Jan 23 2012 on  12:10 AM
thattheonethatllbringthemparadiseistheveryimportantme. XD

I like you already! How old are you? Do you have a skype account? Maybe we can chat and I can show you around the gang of five. XD
I have a Fanart Central account :D

And that name for your 5th account is insanely long! Besides, that's four more accounts than I though you needed ;)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Eeeyup. XD So what's fanart central?

Duckia

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: trulyfantasticme,Jan 23 2012 on  12:14 AM
Eeeyup. XD So what's fanart central?
I'm waluigiguy22 on that site :D

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Oops! Double post! DX

well yeah, but what is fanart central?

Duckia

• Ruby
    • View Profile
It's a site where you post art, and one of my pics has Pterano on it XD