The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello Again

DollFace

• Ruby
    • View Profile
This is Dollface Again and I love to say hello again to all of you guuys. I won't be here as much, but I love to talk about some original land before time movie. I love this site it's so motivating and i want to hear more greeting from people this time, because last time i was not pleased to be honest. Hi I'm Elaine it's nice to meet you and I love to be back. IS there anything i missed since I been gone.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi Dollface! Welcome back.

You were not satisfied with the number of people who welcomed you? You got 21 replies, out of roughly 30 people who are active weekly... That's not bad :P:

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

DollFace

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Nevermind you're right.Sorry might of been growing a big head. I just love being greeted that's all. lol. Thanks for your warm welcome.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome back, DollFace :)
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey welcome back to the Gang Of Five Forums DollFace. I hope you can stay this time. :DD