The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey everyone!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hey there, I am somerandomfangirl, but you can call me Molly if you want. I'm 13 and from the UK, and I pretty much grew up with LBT. I rediscovered it a few months ago and now I'm OBSESSED with it! My favourite characters are probably Littlefoot's grandparents while my favourite film is probably the first one, followed by "The Great Longneck Migration".

I've actually been snooping around here for quite a while, then I thought I should probably just join.  :lol
There's not really that much to know about me. I like drawing and writing my own stories, and making new friends! I hope to join in with some discussions soon! :D

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Hey, welcome to the incredibly stupid forums (Naw, I'm just kidding!  :lol ).

Hmm, another member from England, eh? I'm far from England (obviously living in the U.S.), but Dosu2Dinner, a recent member, is also from England.

Great to have another member on these forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!  :DD

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF, Molly! It's great to see such young fans as yourself loving LBT and visiting us. Please, make yourself feel at home here. :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always glad to see a new member.  I'm sure you'll find many folks on here that share some of the same hobbies and passtimes that you have.  

Littlefoot's grandparents are interesting characters who appear in most or all of the films.  Often together, but there are some where only 1 appears or the other does a cameo I think.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 11 2013 on  07:40 PM
Hope you enjoy your stay!  :DD
Hey, stop using my incredibly overused new-person greeting! :lol

Anyway, welcome to the GoF, Molly. I hope you don't fell too shy to get in some discussions on here. I you like drawing or writing, you can post your stuff on here if you want.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Aw, thanks everyone! I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here! I might post some of my art and stuff too. :D

I just have a question: I can't seem to upload an avatar for myself? It says that the type of file isn't allowed but it's definitely the right size and file so I'm not too sure about it. Should I contact an administrator about this?

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi Molly, welcome to the gang of five! :)

About your avatar, what file type is it? If you wish, you could upload it elsewhere and I'll make sure that it'll become your avatar ^^

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jan 11 2013 on  07:40 PM
Hmm, another member from England, eh? I'm far from England (obviously living in the U.S.), but Dosu2Dinner, a recent member, is also from England.

Thanks for mentioning me vonboy! I was beginning to think everyone had forgotten me... :lol
Hi, Molly! Make yourself comfortable here. It's a really friendly forum (though I'm having trouble changing my avatar too... :bang )

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dosu2Dinner,Jan 12 2013 on  07:42 AM
Thanks for mentioning me vonboy!
Sorry Anyonymous Person, I meant you!  :bang I need to get my head screwed on straight... :crazy

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Jan 12 2013 on  05:17 AM
About your avatar, what file type is it? If you wish, you could upload it elsewhere and I'll make sure that it'll become your avatar ^^
Hi, Mumbling, do you think you could give me a hand as well?  :oops

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Jan 12 2013 on  05:17 AM
It's PNG at the moment. I have tried both that and JPG, but neither are working right now. I could upload it to my scraps on deviantART if that's okay. :)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dosu2Dinner,Jan 12 2013 on  07:42 AM
Hi, Molly! Make yourself comfortable here. It's a really friendly forum (though I'm having trouble changing my avatar too... :bang )
Thank you! Ah, I see I'm not the only one having trouble with it then. :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That is odd, however I may know the reason why... Could you try it again, Dosu? You may need to be Member+ before you can upload an avatar... Not sure about that, though.

Sure, upload it to your scraps. Just pass me the link :)

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome!
About the avatar problems,you should upload your picture to an immagehosting site,like Imageshack or Photobucket,and then use the direct link it gives.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh I see, I can't upload a new avatar either. There must be some issue with invisionfree (our host) or in our settings. I'll try to find the issue, but for the meantime you may have to host the image elsewhere. Sorry for the inconvenience!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Quote from: Blais_13,Jan 12 2013 on  08:23 AM
Welcome!
About the avatar problems,you should upload your picture to an immagehosting site,like Imageshack or Photobucket,and then use the direct link it gives.
Okay, I've got it working now. Thank you Blais_13!

And no worries Mumbling, it didn't take very long. :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thank you for notifying us ;) Glad it worked out now. Is that your own drawing? :)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Jan 12 2013 on  08:57 AM
Thank you for notifying us ;) Glad it worked out now. Is that your own drawing? :)
Still don't know if it uploads from a computer, but it definitely works with direct links from other websites. And yes, it is. :lol:

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
About the avatar issue, I remember a few months back when I was changing my avatar from this old one.

to my current one, I had a lot of troubles getting it to want to upload from my computer. I tried every file type I could get my image editor to change the file too, and tried resizing it smaller, but the avatar thing here just never liked it for some reason or another.

I eventually just gave up, uploaded the pic to photobucket, and gave the avatar thingy the images location on the internets.

Maybe a mod could look into this for us?

EDIT: That's a great drawing, by the way! Do you have some of your other drawings on Deviant Art too?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)