The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey everyone!

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Jan 12 2013 on  09:10 AM
EDIT: That's a great drawing, by the way! Do you have some of your other drawings on Deviant Art too?
Thanks, glad you like it! I have a few other drawings on my deviantART account of LBT, but so far I've only drawn longnecks. As of last night I have sketched out some of the other species but I won't be uploading those right now. If you wish to check out some of my work my username is also somerandomfangirl, but if you don't want to, you don't have to. :D

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well hello there new one. I'm from the UK too. You will have a great time here and making friends here is easy and fantastic at the same time. May I say I love your avatar! I'm guessing you made it? And I have a look at your deviantART if you don't mind! :DD

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Awesome! Yep, and thanks! There isn't that much fanart on my deviantart yet, but I'll be sure to draw some more soon! :D

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
hi :)
Welcome to the GOF, I'm new here, too ;) Your Avatar is really amazing :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey I just check your fan art and it's really good! I love the ''One night in a cold time''. I hope you can do more fan art soon. :DD

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mr Wonk,Jan 12 2013 on  03:26 PM
Hey I just check your fan art and it's really good! I love the ''One night in a cold time''. I hope you can do more fan art soon. :DD
Thanks! "One night in a cold time" is probably my favourite fanart of mine too. And I'll be sure to do more fanart ASAP. :D

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm glad to hear that! The last time and the first time I visited DeviantART was back in 2008. Now I have a reason to go there. Also sorry for not leaving a comment on there but I don't have a account. Oh well... :DD

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
2008... that must have been before I ventured into the weird and wonderful world that is the internet.  :lol
What can I say? I'm flattered! And no worries about comments, I don't mind. :)

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
For me 2006 was the first time for me. Well if you have any new art to show message me or post them here on the Fanart and Fanfiction section. :DD

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Okay, will do! :D

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello, hello! Welcome to the GOF! Hope you have a pleasant stay here.

I have a question, did you make your avatar? If so, that's really good!  :)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us somerandomfangirl :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own. I like your avatar a lot :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Haha, thanks everyone! I already love it here!  :DD

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi there^^ might I say I love your username, and your avatar.
You can call me Strut, I'm also known as TheBattyCrow on DA, or just Batty ;)
welcome, welcome, to the GoF!  :DD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Hiya Strut, and thank you!
I'll be sure to have a look at your DA! :D

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome with us! :DD It's always great welcoming a new member to this forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,Jan 15 2013 on  07:38 AM
You can call me Strut
Ozzy: "Cut off all that salad, Strut! That mess is for Weedwackers, not you!"

Sorry, I just had to, XD

By the way, Molly. I just got around to looking around your DeviantArt. I think there's just a few drawings up there right now, right? "Longneck family" is pretty good, and I see you got your avatar from that very drawing. :DD I think 'One Night in a Cold Time..." is my favorite, though. It just looks like a beautiful scene. So romantic, actually.  :yes
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Jan 15 2013 on  12:31 PM
By the way, Molly. I just got around to looking around your DeviantArt. I think there's just a few drawings up there right now, right? "Longneck family" is pretty good, and I see you got your avatar from that very drawing. :DD I think 'One Night in a Cold Time..." is my favorite, though. It just looks like a beautiful scene. So romantic, actually.  :yes
Yeah, since I only really got back into LBT around late October, then didn't really think about fanart until late November, and I don't really get the time to draw often, mostly with school, family and other hobbies getting in the way. I'll try my best to keep it coming, though.

Ah yes, my personal favourite is "One night in a cold time" too. Since I'm such a big fan of Littlefoot's grandparents, I like to wonder about what their past was like. The only thing we know about Grandpa is that he was s story speaker in his day and was told stories by his own grandfather (maybe he was a story speaker too? :D), and we pretty much know nothing about Grandma, so... gives me an excuse to make random stuff up! :lol
Funny, I just looked back to that one picture, and now I've drawn another piece with Littlefoot's grandparents as kids. I've shown the sketch to a couple of my friends and they think it's pretty cute. So, more romance, I guess... maybe.  :DD

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Jan 15 2013 on  12:31 PM
Ozzy: "Cut off all that salad, Strut! That mess is for Weedwackers, not you!"

Sorry, I just had to, XD
Aww, why not, Oz? Gren stuff is so good :(
lol

@Molly: I had a chance to look at your dA page, and I was quite impressed! I loved your pics with the grandparents, they were so tranquil and sweet, and beuaifully drawn^^
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein