The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

how have ya'll been

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
XD...naw, not really...it's a bit difficult, because it's short paper and I'm not that great with short essays. It's only one page, but still, it's a bit difficult :p

Lucario#1

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://msn.com
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Jun 16 2008 on  05:45 PM
XD...naw, not really...it's a bit difficult, because it's short paper and I'm not that great with short essays. It's only one page, but still, it's a bit difficult :p
i am good at essays, need any help! :DD

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lucario#1,Jun 16 2008 on  02:47 PM
Naww it's okay, that's nice of you to ask though :) I know I can do it, I'm just distracted...that's all...

So, see you later...I do have to go unfortunately :p

Lucario#1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Jun 16 2008 on  05:50 PM
Quote from: Lucario#1,Jun 16 2008 on  02:47 PM
Naww it's okay, that's nice of you to ask though :) I know I can do it, I'm just distracted...that's all...

So, see you later...I do have to go unfortunately :p
its ok, i am just glad we could talk as long as we did, thanks I needed that! :DD

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
What is your essay about Rat_lady?
At the moment I have to write a 20 pages essay about the Russian colonies in North America and the Russian American relationship in 19th century. Although the topic is quite interesting I generally prefer preparing and holding presentations to writing essays with footnotes and all that.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Jun 16 2008 on  09:46 PM
What is your essay about Rat_lady?
At the moment I have to write a 20 pages essay about the Russian colonies in North America and the Russian American relationship in 19th century. Although the topic is quite interesting I generally prefer preparing and holding presentations to writing essays with footnotes and all that.
Well, it's actually about this book: Brave New World-Written by Aldous Huxley. Heh, and it's a one page essay :p I actually have trouble with those, because I like to write in a lot of detail

The essay topic is like this: I select a passage, a quotation actually, of something I thought was significant and I write what I believe it means and suggests, and of course I have to support details and examples from the book. Here's the passage:

ëIt was after midnight when the last of the helicopters took in flight. Stupefied by soma, and exhausted by a long-drawn frenzy of sensuality, the Savage lay sleeping in the heather. The sun was already high when he awoke. He lay for a moment, blinking in owlish incomprehension at the light; then suddenly remembered-everything.’

Lucario#1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lucario#1,Jun 17 2008 on  05:43 AM
nice passage! :DD
hey ratlady nice picture!!! :DD